Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Denver airport

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
eaglesfly_jetslop

P.S PostTue Jun 14, 2005 11:49 am  Reply with quote  

You want to "fight"...??? I wish not to do that, but if you do, I'm on chat, and will be more than happy to oblige you "in person"....my chat address on Yahoo is eaglesfly47. If you want to humiliate me, at least have the commen courtesy to do it privately. If you have the guts to do it in private, I'll be there to debate. And here's a thought for you: Profanity is evidence of insufficient vocabulary.

PostTue Jun 14, 2005 1:50 pm  Reply with quote  

Look, can you please not dilute the thread with this crap? This thread is about Denver International, not how the Christian community knew about it all first. I could care less if you knew about this ten years ago, as you did nothing to educate me on it, or anyone I know. Neither did your community, so please, either contribute something useful to the discussion like some links that focus on DIA, some facts you're aware of(especially since you've been aware of this for ten years), or how about some of that world famous Christian Tolerance & just give it a friggin rest, eh?

Rolling Eyes

PostTue Jun 14, 2005 1:55 pm  Reply with quote  

Found a decent image of one of the 4 murals:

PostTue Jun 14, 2005 2:38 pm  Reply with quote  

More:

http://www.deepspace4.com/pages/prophecy/denverairport/denverairport1.htm

http://www.thetruthishere.com/denvermurals.html (this one has 4 mpeg videos)

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/denverairportfloordeciphered.html (regarding the strange words in the floor granite)

To your credit, they're mostly Christian sites, as are many others that I didn't publish links to, as they contained all kinds of whacked out interpretations and gelled them with Mars civilisation & reptillian overlord stuff I tend to ignore..

I'm mostly after pics of the art itself. If anyone finds any large images that don't have overlaying cartoon outlines of lizard genitalia please let me know.

Rolling Eyes

PostTue Jun 14, 2005 10:11 pm  Reply with quote  

Important quotations from the book "...and the truth shall set you free" by the one and only David Icke That I have transcribed for all to read. Especially intended for the theocratic fascist promoter, JETSFLY who has infiltrated and polluted this forum with his/her own afflicted religious agenda. This commentary seems to fit seamlessly in to the current discussion.

quote:

"In the USA, the loudest voice challenging the New World Order is that of Christian Patriotism."

Now before you get too excited jetsfly, read on......

quote:
"This thought pattern believes that the problems in America and the world result from the decline of Christianity and the answer is to restore the United States as a patriotic Christian nation."

Hmmm, sounds just like jetsfly.....

quote:
"That'll fix it. Is this the same patriotic Christian nation that destroyed without mercy the Native American civilizations which had lived on that continent for thousands of years? Is this the same nation that forced children generation after generation to be taught someone else's beliefs and to be condemned if they didn't accept them? It surely is. Those two dogmas of Christianity and Patriotism are, irony of ironies, two of the rigid mindsets which have been used continually over the centuries to bring about the very New World Order the Christian Patriot now so opposes. They have been used because they are views of life with no shades of grey and whenever such thinking appears, manipulation is never far away. A child could do it. I hear and read the views of some of those who are seeking to expose the New World Order and I am glad that they are speaking out."

Once again, read on before you get too excited.....

quote:

"BUT when I see where they are coming from with their alternative society, I sometimes cringe in horror. I wrote to one guy in America congratulating him on his efforts to expose the conspiracy, but when he sent me material about his organization and its views, I was appalled. I was looking at tyranny spelled out as freedom. If all we are doing is seeking to re-place the control and imposition of the Global Elite with the control and imposition of Christian Patriotism, or some other dogma, we are wasting our time."

Just as jetsfly is wasting our time with these religious tangents the he/she sets forth that only seem to serve as diversions from the real issues. Jetsfly would rather shift the focus on to his/her own agenda of religiously inspired ignorance, fear, guilt, repression, prejudice, delusions of grandeur etc. This person is only interested in replacing one form of fascism with another and the intentions are quite transparent.

quote:
"There is a difference between having smaller units of government with control in the hands of people and communities and the chest-out-chin-up-fight-for-your-country-flag-inhand-god-on-our-side patriotism that has been used by the Elite to play country against country century after century. So again, if we fall into the dogma trap, we can jump out of the pan and into the fire. We need to be selective in what we accept because NO-ONE has all the answers."

That includes you jetsfly, the self-adorning "chosen one" who professes to know it all.

quote:
"This process of personal selection is not something that is encouraged, nor often misunderstood. The Robot Radical thought pattern, for instance, believes that if you take a piece of information from a person or group you must, by definition, agree with everything that person or group stands for or says."

Hey, what do you know, just like jetsfly....

quote:
"Because I take information from sources like The Spotlight newspaper in the USA, I must therefore agree, according to the Robot Radicals, with everything that newspaper believes. I DON'T. There is an enormous amount about its outlook on life that is not only different, but opposite to mine. It is a bastion of Christian Patriotism, for a start."

quote:
"If you only look at information that comes from people who share your own view of life, you deny yourself unimaginable amounts of information from other sources."

And this part in particular fits jetsfly to a tee.......

quote:

"One final point about the conspiracy research scene which relates very much to the theme of the same thought patterns manifesting in different guises. There is an I-know-it-all arrogance (sound familiar jetsfly?) in some areas of conspiracy 'research'. Apparently, a conspiracy researcher has been telling people that I stopped going to his shop because I realized he knew more than I did. I know nothing of the man or his shop, but his invented story reveals much about the mentality of some (like jetsfly) involved in this area. Why aren't we sharing information and supporting each other instead of claiming superiority?"

Great question for jetsfly to directly respond to....

quote:
"Such rigidity makes it child's play to manipulate and infiltrate. ONCE WE THINK WE KNOW IT ALL (just like jetsfly), WE ARE REVEALING HOW LITTLE WE KNOW.

PostTue Jun 14, 2005 10:24 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Et in Arcadia ego
Look, can you please not dilute the thread with this crap? This thread is about Denver International, not how the Christian community knew about it all first.

Thanks man! It's so nice to hear another voice of reason in this thread. Here we are arguing about this nonsensical trash when we could instead be focusing on the real, pressing issues at hand. This always seems to happen when Bible thumpers get involved. But you are very correct ET, no one here is impressed with the self -proclaimed know-it-all that we have here shamelessly bragging and boasting about him/herself and the supposed vast knowledge that they claim to have. This forum isn't devoted to endorsing the church of jetslfy and his/her self-indulging sermon as this pompous individual seems to think. I don't come here to be preached to and I'm sure that many others would agree? Thanks again ET for saying it how it is man!

Can you take a hint jetsfly? Put a zipper on that lip of yours and keep your insane religious views out of this! NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!

Or at least start a thread in the Spiritual section of this forum where it belongs, not here. Posting here is a privilege, not something that anyone here owes to you. Learn to have a little bit of respect as a guest when you're visiting someone else's home so to speak. Don't piss in our pool, get it?!

PostTue Jun 14, 2005 10:28 pm  Reply with quote  

A fair amount of people in this 'conspiracy' scene could easily be seen to be motivated sheerly by a desire to witness a shift in the pecking order, ie; 'I want accountability! I want you actions explained! I assert myself over you & resent not knowing your secrets!'. These individuals are clearly expressing a desire to aquire power of their own, even if it's in an abstract manner.

Then there's others like myself that could essentially care less about accountabilty. I'd much prefer to see the activities ceased than to have them explained to me. Things like these airport murals are valuble to me only in the context that they permit an insight into the minds of the masters. Understanding them helps me resist better and anticipate their actions so I can at least *try* to defend my family & myself from it all.

I could care less about the formula to make Gold, location of the Arc, or whether or not Christ sired children. Seeing world leaders dance around a flame only makes me want to shove them into it.

Re: Hey Know This PostTue Jun 14, 2005 10:42 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by eaglesfly_jetslop
I would have known NOTHING had I not heard it from Christian Organizations. What the heck have you got against Christians anyway???

What the hell do you think? Why not take a look at your conceited posts and consider the unwarranted superiority complex that you have?

Here are some examples of your true personality and intentions.

Below is your very own signature tagline that arrogantly suggests that you're somehow mentally superior to everyone else which is in itself, laughable at best. Sounds very similar to anther A-hole that goes by the name of Cy who, like you, also has severe problems recognizing that he is really just another loud mouth charlatan with nothing valuable to say.

quote:
"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"

Here jetsfly proposes a fight, and then suggest that he she doesn't want to?
This person absolutely wants to fight or he/she wouldn't have brought it up. This person is attempting in vain to make it seem as if he/she is really the good guy though.

quote:

You want to "fight"...???

Here jetsfly implies that he/she has a superior vocabulary when in reality, doesn't even understand the difference between "sight" and "site" on the web. Very comical assertions, talking loud but knowing nothing. Maybe not all of us fear "naughty" words and support censorship? Forgive me for not being a verbal prude like you.

quote:

Profanity is evidence of insufficient vocabulary

Here jets fly admits that his/her comments will potentially upset people but proceeds to enrage anyway. It's the equivalent of saying don't be upset when I call you an evil faggot. Nice phony qualifying disclaimer but that's not how it works.

quote:
Please don't be pissed at me for telling you this.

So, does anyone still have any doubts about this person who I feel is teetering on the edge of being a full-fledged disruptor and detractor?

PostTue Jun 14, 2005 10:45 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Et in Arcadia ego
A fair amount of people in this 'conspiracy' scene could easily be seen to be motivated sheerly by a desire to witness a shift in the pecking order, ie; 'I want accountability! I want you actions explained! I assert myself over you & resent not knowing your secrets!'. These individuals are clearly expressing a desire to aquire power of their own, even if it's in an abstract manner.

Then there's others like myself that could essentially care less about accountabilty. I'd much prefer to see the activities ceased than to have them explained to me. Things like these airport murals are valuble to me only in the context that they permit an insight into the minds of the masters. Understanding them helps me resist better and anticipate their actions so I can at least *try* to defend my family & myself from it all.

I could care less about the formula to make Gold, location of the Arc, or whether or not Christ sired children. Seeing world leaders dance around a flame only makes me want to shove them into it.

You're a smart character man, a welcome addition tom the board. I really like your writing style.

PostTue Jun 14, 2005 10:57 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
If you want to humiliate me, at least have the commen courtesy to do it privately. If you have the guts to do it in private, I'll be there to debate.

First of all, who in the hell do you think you are? The only person embarrassing you is yourself. You and your terribly ignorant statements are your own worst enemy. Don't blame me when you make yourself look like a complete fool here. If I was making such absurd statements as you are I'd want to hide this debate as well. The truth is, unlike you, I have nothing to hide and I have no interest in wasting my time listening to your babbling in some private chat. That's exactly what you want to do, to pull people away from the discussion but I'm not biting the worm. If you want to fight we'll do it here in the open. Do you have the courage and integrity to stand behind your words for all to see or are you beginning to become ashamed of your hypocrisy? I'll start a thread somewhere else and we can have at it. Other trails doesn't need to be contaminated with your useless rhetoric. And just for the record, the wonderfully tolerant jetsfly proposed this fight, not me. Typical Christian wanting to battle and silence any who disagrees. The good for nothing, vile, modern day crusader of spite and stupidity. And to suggest that I might be afraid to engage you. Anyone that knows me here also knows full well that I back down to know one, especially not the likes of you.

quote:
And I am here to tell you, YES, I read and heard it from the CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATIONS AND CHRISTIANS.

Yeah, the same ones that want replace one form of tyranny with their own. Talk about a self-defeating purpose.

PostWed Jun 15, 2005 10:59 pm  Reply with quote  

The Christians play a huge role in all of this.

All this fear of Armagedon...

The mark of the best..

Dead jewish girls clutching the bible...

Squwable elsewhere and learn:

quote:
Et in Arcadia ego said "Found a decent image of one of the 4 murals:"
Nice photo. Best I've seen actually of that mural. Here are tid-bits I have stashed on Denver. Plus some of my own rantings:

Bhang:
quote:

This is the devil's headquarters for the world of tomorrow.

ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

UPC label on your head.

Never ending slave supporting the 'elite'.

40 years of work and what...? Still in debt? Social "Security" not cutting it?

$lave bitch and I'll live off your soul!
'In god we trust' on a bill of currency? Who's GOD?
The Christians and the Jews relate to each other on a sublime level but in essence:

Each worship a different GOD. The Jewish rely on Old Testament as the Christians rely on the New Testament.

Eye for an Eye vs. Turn the other Cheek.

They have already got their Iron Fist around the States.

After the events of 2001 they publicly declared war on all who would not follow their ideas of acceptable social behavior. Now just thinking out loud can be considered a crime in a place that pledges allegiance to f@#$% freedom! Wake the f*** up and excuse my French while I exercise my first f@#$% amendment!

This whole thing with Bush not actually winning the popular vote…
That in the next “election" it turns out that Bush AND Kerry are skull and bones members (Which is a TOTALLY SATANIC CULT).

Nine Hundred and Eleven Days after 9/11 the Madrid bombing next to Satan’s public statue in Spain. The Pentagon being 77 feet tall, “Flight 77 hIt the Pentagon" and the Pentagon is built on the 77th meridian. AND THE FIRST f@#$% STONE LAID DOWN FOR THE PENTAGON WAS DURING ritual on: SEPTEMBER 11 1941!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Washington monument (Obelisk/Egyptian) is 555 feet tall.
The Iraq war began 555 days after 9/11.

555 feet = 6660 inches…………………….

The wrath of the math.

We live in a time when all the plans from decades ago are falling into place at this specific time (plus or minus 20 years from 2000 a.d.). Not all of these plans are for good. The evil empire is gaining ground. I think that the new world order calls for “population regulation" at this juncture. The 12 Monkeys came in the form of Oceans Eleven (Sin) and Oceans 12. The Tsunami (which is out of most peoples minds these days: IMO) was a test of new SCALAR WEAPONS or satellite/ space based weapons…

Why do they call those parts of town “The Projects"?
Why are TV shows called “Programs"?
The tower of Babel.
JFK assassinated on 11/22/63.
The flags were at half mast from the 11th to the 22nd after 9/11 (Twin/Gemini)
6+3=9

The sign of Gemini is II. The planet is ruled by Mercury.

Mercury is the GOD OF TRADE = WORLD TRADE CENTER!

BLACK MAGICK IS BEING CAST ON US!

aND THE NEW WORLD HEADQUATERS IS IN DEVER.....underground.............

Plus these little bits I have gathered:

The Queen of England has reportedly been buying up property in Colorado under a proxy.

There is a lot of "secret society" symbology at the airport, an AWFUL lot in fact.

The symbolism apparent in the layout of the new Denver airport, some feel, says that it may be a control center for world control.
Specifically, those involved in some very unusual government projects in the past, have remarked that the Denver area is where the establishment of the Western sector of the New World Order will be in the United States.

Denver is of very high altitude and ideal for safe underground building
The dedication or capstone of the new Denver Internation Airport is a masonic symbol.

If you visit the airport's south eastern side of the terminal you will find the Masonic Capstone in Granite.
This part of the terminal is called The Great Hall, which is known in Masonic lingo as their meeting hall.

On the Masonic Capstone is inscribed NEW WORLD AIRPORT COMMISION.

An eyewitness who has since "committed suicide" named Phil Schneider was a whistle blower re: Denver International Airport's underground facilities. He helped build the underground facilities and reportedly "killed" himself via a double tie catheter behind his own neck strangling himself. It goes without saying that it appears that he was MURDERED.
Phil also worked on other government underground facilities such as Area 51 and Dulce and more.

See http://www.geocities.com/Area51/9357/ Which is a tribute to Phil, although I cannot vouch for the site myself.

In the same general area as the Masonic capstone, there are Masonic designs inlaided in the floor, such as the expression DZIT DIT GAII,

Apparently DZIT DIT GAII refers to the BLACK SUN some sort of NAZI symbology.
NAZI's apparently were into "BLACK SUN" worship, i.e. Saturn, i.e. Satanism, should not surprise us.

There are many murals at the airport of an EXTREMELY grotesque and apocalyptic nature.
After looking at the murals many come away saying that they may represent what the elites plan to do with us and world.

Mayan Tablet that predicts destruction of Civilization. See: http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/For … 02276.html

Many German nationals have been seen along Americans in more sensitive areas of the airport's underground facilities on a regular basis

The Artists who made the murals etc in DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT have been interviewed wherein they first claimed that guidelines WERE provided for their work
Upon further investigation, they appear to have forgotten that they previously said guidelines were given.

Another mural depicts nothing but mind-altering or poisonous plants and animals all of which are recognized as Masonic symbols worldwide.

Phil Schneider claimed during the last year of constuction that the underground airport system was being connected to a deep underground base
At least 8 levels deep
4.5 square mile underground city
88.5 square mile base underneath the airport [HARD to BELIEVE, huh] Your tax money at work ?

Rodney Stitch, author of Defrauding of America, claims to have a copy of a tape of a CIA agent paying off the mayor of Denver to get the airport built [$1.5 million payoff]

have always been intrigued by this damn Airport and have found something very interesting. It seems the cryptic paintings are changing with world events:
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver/Tidbits.html

(Before and After) The burning city was made clearer and more intense in color
from it's original grey, pink and yellow suggestion of city.

Now it's totally painted over and the
rowed field is just plain green. Is this
because of the 9-11attack?
Why change the field? If they're
worrying about the image upsetting
people, the whole damn thing upsets people.

(Original and Updated) The children sleeping (or dead) on a pile of bricks was made more colorful and the child in the background made a "minority". This mural is now covered up and gone.

(Original and Updated) The kid (German Nazi?) with the hammer was changed, too. Barely. He was made lighter and more colorful from his drab grey. A green shirt in the background was changed to blue (you can see a sliver of green in there along the collar) The woman next to him who holds the sword and had a nice Pepsodent smile but is now solemn.

Found at: http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver/Tidbits.html

This is the most comprehensive site on the airport I have found yet. Good hunting. Down with the real evil doers!

Evil or Very Mad I hope everyone here has built their bomb shelters! Twisted Evil

PostMon Aug 15, 2005 4:13 pm  Reply with quote  

Bumped for sheer madness content.

PostTue Aug 16, 2005 11:02 am  Reply with quote  

I found the original thread.

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread5337.html
Et in Arcadia ego

PostTue Aug 16, 2005 3:02 pm  Reply with quote  

Excellent. Just had a peek at the state's impressive state seal..

http://www.anyflag.com/misc/decals/200703.gif

Official info here:

http://www.sos.state.co.us/pubs/info_center/coloseal.html

Funny, the Illuminati triangle is called the 'Eye of God'..