Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Denver airport

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
KNOW-THIS

Denver airport PostSun Jun 12, 2005 9:23 pm  Reply with quote  

I know that there was a thread on this before but I couldn't find it.

http://www.geocities.com/Baja/5692/?200519

PostSun Jun 12, 2005 9:58 pm  Reply with quote  

Ok, that is just f@#$% UP..

More hiding in plain sight. I really hope it's not already too late for people to wake up to this.

Sad

PostSun Jun 12, 2005 10:04 pm  Reply with quote  

Tell me about it, I wish that I could find the entire thread on this topic done a while ago, quite a doozy.

PostMon Jun 13, 2005 2:23 am  Reply with quote  

Notice the unfinished Temple behind the New World Soldier?

That artwork is unbelieveable..Anyone who's familiar with Masonic/Occult symbology would have a field day looking at this s!@#.

The reference to the Mayan calandar is an important one, IMO. While I seriously doubt that the world and/or Time will end in 2012, I get the impression that's when the self-fullfilling will attempt to instigate the very man-made 'Apocolypse'..

It really doesn't matter if they actually believe they're doing God's work or use the pre-established date as a vindication for some mortifying action, the bottom line is this convergence appears to be taking place ether way.

Meanwhile the newly re-established Sanhedran are looking to rebuild Solomon's Temple. Convergence is taking place right here, right now.

PostMon Jun 13, 2005 4:04 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000194.html Hope this helps.
Dan Rockwell

PostMon Jun 13, 2005 7:31 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.

http://geocities.com/Baja/5692/

I guess that they don't like it when we look at things like that. Rolling Eyes
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Et in Arcadia ego

PostMon Jun 13, 2005 7:55 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Dan Rockwell
http://geocities.com/Baja/5692/

I guess that they don't like it when we look at things like that. Rolling Eyes

The page is loading ok here; try it again. If you are unable to view it let me know.

PostMon Jun 13, 2005 8:05 pm  Reply with quote  

It's back!!! Cool
Et in Arcadia ego

PostMon Jun 13, 2005 8:23 pm  Reply with quote  

werd.

Very Happy

PostTue Jun 14, 2005 12:38 am  Reply with quote  

I found some more masonic type artwork that is located at DIA.

This is a larger version of it.
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver/City.html

Here's some more information on it and it has a lot of skull and bones symbology connected with it.

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver_Airport.html

Denver International Airport

Extract from Leading Edge International Research Journal #92

The KSEO 4/26/96 Interview with Alex Christopher

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/aliensindenver.htm
Et in Arcadia ego

PostTue Jun 14, 2005 2:29 am  Reply with quote  

Good find, man. I'll be digesting this when I get home tonight, thanks.

Confused

PostTue Jun 14, 2005 9:02 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Hope this helps.

That's it! Thanks Increase.....

Hi Know This PostTue Jun 14, 2005 10:14 am  Reply with quote  

Yes!!! Just want to tell you...I saw the pictures of the Murials (sp) at Denver Airport a year after they built it. I know you guys don't "like" "Christians", but everything you all are talking about now I was informed about 10 to 15 years back. Know where I heard it from???? Oh, yeah, those "awful" Christians. Those "awful" Christians knew all these things, with documentation to back it up, AND pictures so it is nothing new to me. But....nobody wanted to listen then. Cuz' it came from those "wacko right-wing extremist Christians" who believed in God and the Bible, and if they believe in all THAT stupidity, well......who can believe anything they say? So, what I'm reading here on this web site is mostly old news to me...except for the contrails, and the recent loss of freedom due to the planned "terrorist 911" catastrophy, which initiated the Patriot Act: aka Homeland Security Act. For verification of this communist takeover legislation go to: infowars.com. Just wanted to tell you... I heard it before from the those "fundamental Christians" ten years+ ago." Please don't be pissed at me for telling you this. I am here to back you all up, 'cuz I heard it all and researched it for myself ten years ago+ (except for the contrails...they are just recently starting to get SOME peoples' attention.) But I am SO happy that you are all waking up to the realization (sp)that "something smells fishy in Denmark." I appreciate you all a lot and I am so thankful that you are all here to verify that I am not the only one to notice those crazy streaks in the sky. And, not even the Christians are talking about THIS one (contrails)....probably 'cuz Bush is the Prez. You all know, of course that he is a "Christian." Oh my Gosh, does he give Christians a BAD name...or maybe that was planned....like everything else, huh? Yeah, he is a "Christian", and so is Marlyn Manson............uh huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................

Last edited by eaglesfly_jetslop on Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
KNOW-THIS

PostTue Jun 14, 2005 10:40 am  Reply with quote  

Here we go again, another "my religion has always had all of the answers and you know nothing" post.

The truth told, "Pretty much a white, Christian party", is what Howard Dean said about Bush's base and it's very much true. The modern day nazi Bush can actually thank the multitude of Christians out there basically got him elected, the greatest asset that he has, vigorously advocating the NWO on his behalf. They are his beloved base and here you are expecting us to bow down, thank and praise you and other zealots for knowing all about the Illuminati? There are several forums full of Christian bible thumpers that call us evil liars and conspiracy theorists on nearly a daily basis in fact. They, like you believe that they have always had all of the answers and that the rest of the world should be looking up to them for it. No Christian has ever told me anything useful about the illuminati ...EVER!!! So don't think that last arrogant post of yours is going to suddenly make me view you in some exalted, divine light. There have been many of us non-religious types that have also known these truths that are so very self evident to anyone that bothers to look closely and carefully enough. Those of us more worried about confronting the real important issues rather than being blindly consumed with gay bashing and other forms of ignorant self-righteous indignation. So don't flatter yourself, really and get off of your high horse will you?

quote:
And not even the Christians are talking about this one (contrails)....probably cuz Bush is the Prez.

And then the truth comes out.

I was ready to lay this all to rest. You had said yourself that you wanted to call a truce had you not? Then right away you here you are coming back playing the religion card with no other intention than to deliberately re-ignite the flames. I am so god damn sick and tired of dogmatic fanatics always preaching to everyone else that they have and have always had all of the answers to every question and everyone else is behind them. You represent everything that pisses me off to no end about organized religion and it's followers. If you want to be a part of exposing the true evil in the world then fine. But learn to humble yourself and step down from your self-glorifying pedestal and keep your evangelism to yourself. I can only speak for myself when I say that I don't want to hear it!!!!!

Hey Know This PostTue Jun 14, 2005 11:28 am  Reply with quote  

I would have known NOTHING had I not heard it from Christian Organizations. What the heck have you got against Christians anyway??? I DO, repeat DO, know all the things you are talking about on this web sight a LONG time ago. And I am here to tell you, YES, I read and heard it from the CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATIONS AND CHRISTIANS. Got a problem with that? I am not going to lie for YOU or anyone ELSE. No matter now much YOU attack me.