Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Alien/Human hybrid skull?

Chemtrail Central > Advanced Aircraft & UFOs

Author Thread
KNOW-THIS

Alien/Human hybrid skull? PostFri Jun 24, 2005 10:34 pm  Reply with quote  

I listened to Pye's analysis of this unusual finding and he was quite convincing in stating that this seems to have many elements and characteristics that are very much other than human origin. Strange fibers unlike those found in normal human bone structure, bone being half as thick, half as light and yet twice as strong as the average human bone. It was much more difficult to cut as compared to so many other "normal" bones that have been studied. Strange red spots in various regions of the bones and other anomalies as well. He also refuted the claim that this was just some kind of rare deformity. He stated that asymmetry is a hallmark signature of most deformities meaning that the result is usually ugly in appearance and out of proportion. This skull is very uniform and balanced as you can see in the photos much like as if it had developed in a very normal, healthy and natural manner.

Pictures:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page996.html?theme=light

http://www.starchildproject.com/
http://www.lloydpye.com/
http://www.starchild-uk.com

All in all I feel that this is a mysterious and valuable find worthy of further detailed studies.

Typical human skull on the left, "Starchild" skull on the right for visual comparison.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2005/06/20.html

quote:
Starchild and Hybrids
Caretaker of the Starchild Skull, Lloyd Pye returned to share an update on the skull and also offer insights on the alien/human hybrid issue. The Starchild skull, which is estimated to be around 900 years old, was discovered in Mexico next to a human female skull. DNA tests are still inconclusive for the Starchild, he said, and they need nuclear DNA to determine its paternity. Tests have shown that it had a human mother which fits into the collective "Star Being" legends which speak of aliens coming down and impregnating women, he noted.

The skull is extremely unique, Pye declared, and it's remarkably symmetrical which excludes it from being a product of most types of human deformity. Tests done in 2004 show an odd red residue in some of the skull that is unexplained, as well as unusual fibers that have not been able to be identified, he reported.

Pye believes that beyond the Starchild (which he thinks may be a "grey" hybrid), the human race itself is a product of alien hybridization. As evidence for this, he cited how in humans their 2nd and 3rd genes are fused together, which he suggested is unlikely to occur naturally in evolution. Rather, he described a scenario where aliens came here and tinkered with our genetics in a lab, in order to create a being that would be suitable for them as both servants and companions. Further, he theorized that the current alien abduction and hybrid program may be for populating another planet.

PostFri Jun 24, 2005 11:24 pm  Reply with quote  

Rolling Eyes

edited for political uncorrectness..

Last edited by Et in Arcadia ego on Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Et in Arcadia ego

PostFri Jun 24, 2005 11:30 pm  Reply with quote  

I've read the starchild material before & I will admit it's pretty intriguing..

Confused

PostSat Jun 25, 2005 3:26 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
sorry, dude..had this sitting on my server & couldn't help myself..

And the saddest part about it is the fact that the freak Jackson's nose already looks that way due to his long history of unhealthy surgical obsession. I heard that his plastic nose once fell completely off during a performance and he frantically attempted to pick it up off the floor and re-attach it without anyone noticing?

If he chooses to have anything else removed it ought to be his testicles if he even still even has any that is? Maybe if he were castrated he would finally leave all of those little boys alone and be cured of his revolting priest-like desires? Until then I'd like to see someone dangle him from a ledge like he did that baby one time for the cameras. Only this time with a snug fitting noose.

As you can probably already tell I'm completely repulsed by the guy. Maybe we ought to be evaluating Jackson's skull to figure out his origin? The "Starchild" or even his chimp Bubbles probably both have more in common with the human race than he does.

PostFri Oct 07, 2005 8:23 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Several human skulls with horns protruding from them were discovered in a burial mound at Sayre, Bradford County, Pennsylvania, in the 1880's. With the exception of the bony projections located about two inches above the eyebrows, the men whom these skeletons belonged to were anatomically normal, though at seven feet tall they were giants. It was estimated that the bodies had been buried around A.D. 1200. The find was made by a reputable group of antiquarians, including the Pennsylvania state historian and dignitary of the Presbyterian Church (Dr. G.P. Donehoo) and two professors, A.B. Skinner, of the American Investigating Museum, and W.K.Morehead, of Phillips Academy, Andover, Massachusetts. The bones were sent to the American Investigating Museum in Philadelphia, where like so many finds that question anthropology, they were stolen and never seen again.

Pursuit, 6:69-70, July 1973 Mysteries of the Unexplained, p. 39 1992

PostFri Oct 07, 2005 8:26 pm  Reply with quote  

A. C. Clark wrote a book about demon looking aliens, comming down to "aid" man... Confused

PostFri Oct 07, 2005 8:31 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Bhang
A. C. Clark wrote a book about demon looking aliens, comming down to "aid" man... Confused

I read that one a long time ago; it was pretty good.

Wasn't it a short story, though? The end of the story the main protagonist accidentally sees his 'liason's bifurcated tail, or something like that..

Good stuff.

PostFri Oct 07, 2005 9:31 pm  Reply with quote  

Just can't resist***Blah, Blah, Blah Rolling Eyes
Et in Arcadia ego

PostFri Oct 07, 2005 9:59 pm  Reply with quote  

Without humor, we have nothing.

PostSun Oct 09, 2005 1:36 pm  Reply with quote  

I don't think it is funny that by definition of the word: "Alien" skulls have been found in these digs.

That shatters the whole system we are living under. Not joking material.

Humans better start excepting the fact that we are not alone - and nver have been.

Even the ultimate idea that we are bio-engineered. If you believe in a secret NWO Elite that runs the world - you better start to think that some of these "Elite" are not even human!

PostSun Oct 09, 2005 8:32 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Humans better start excepting the fact that we are not alone - and nver have been.

I have to say I agree.

There are just too many strange tales that have been recovered from hypnotic regressions. That to me provides some of the most intriguing evidence of otherworldly encounters. Crops circles are interesting to consider as well.

I feel that it's arrogant for mankind to assume that within this vast universe of which we've only explored an infinitesimal area, we are all that exists. And that since our technology isn't capable of visiting other galaxies light years away, that the technology couldn't possibly exist. Take a look at the condition of our planet and people lately, we're not exactly a very advanced race of beings in any way. If we are the superior beings of the universe, it's a pretty sad state of affairs in my eyes. Either way you look at it, is that the best evolution can do? Or, is that the best God can do? I personally don't think so. I don't believe that the sky above is littered with so many stars, planets and other anomalies just for cosmetic reasons.

PostSat Oct 22, 2005 2:57 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Photo of alien (?) in White's City Museum, New Mexico.
Lionel and Patricia Fanthorpe

PostSat Oct 22, 2005 6:03 pm  Reply with quote  

Shocked

Holy crap!

PostSun Oct 23, 2005 9:20 pm  Reply with quote  

New York
Giant, horned human skeletons unearthed just south of Elmira and Wellsville, NY

Texas
A 30 + year old male skeleton was unearthed in a mining area of the El Paso area. Skull had two small horns protruding from the forehead area. Witness of this was Texas Ranger investigating another murder case .

Michaelangelo Buonarotti's Moses at the tomb of Julius II. Circa 1513. Note the horns on Moses' head

Here we find a possible genetic throw back.
Picture of 80 year old woman that had horn surgerically removed.

PostSun Oct 23, 2005 9:28 pm  Reply with quote  

Skull Dates 1.8 Million Years Old

The moment is indelibly burned into Dato Zhvania's memory.
The archaeological site at the medieval town of Dmanisi, 80 kilometres (50 miles) south-west of the Georgian capital, Tbilisi, had already revealed some of its secrets.

He did not know it yet, but in his hands he held the almost perfectly preserved skull of the most ancient human being ever found in Europe - 1.8 million years old.

More extraordinary still, it was about to throw into question all accepted theories about the migration of our ancestors out of Africa

MAN KIND GOES BACK 110 MILLION YEARS AND MORE!