Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Rantings of an Onion Farmer

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
mark sky

Woke up today PostFri Jul 22, 2005 5:41 pm  Reply with quote  

Swamp, if you think yesterday was wild, I woke up this morning and realized i had only fufilled only one half of the moderator requirements.
Today I must get a rock and roll instrument, artist supplys, and sign up for lessons for both.....

BTW, I AM in possession of a very cool machine which hooks up to the output from my stereo, and instead of speakers it drives mirrors to the music. a computer in this device "listens to the mood of the music" and drives a projector beam through a color wheel at this moving mirror.
The result is a laser like light show from both channels. When combined with Tangerine Dream music it can get very much like, well you know...

So I guess they would have to ban the music as well
Swamp Gas

PostFri Jul 22, 2005 7:41 pm  Reply with quote  

Yes, We also have strobes, color organs, midi driven light shows, etc. I believe that non-linear music, art, concepts, people, are literally "the Enemy of The State"....The State being the Earthbound, The Insectoid Consciousness, The Beehive, and the "Square" as we used to say in the 50s.

That's why people like Reynolds, Phelps, afew on this board, and the rest of the Neo-Con Death Cult Christo-Facsist Zombie Brigade are so opposed to these things. They challenge their reality.

I seem to remember them trying to ban electronic mental stimulators back in the 80s, because they were inducing "euphoria". Literally, it was the state of mind that is illegal, and not the method to get there.

Last edited by Swamp Gas on Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Et in Arcadia ego

PostFri Jul 22, 2005 7:56 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Swamp Gas
It seems like the only state sponsered drugs are Serotonin Reuptake inbibtors, alcohol, and Fundamentalist Religion.

Hey, man..that s!@# gets you high too, don't knock it!

Razz Rolling Eyes Razz

Quick note: it seems I'm now directly drawing Mr Reynolds' ire..he's already trying to insert a wedge between myself and my 'former collegues' here at CTC..Guess it's time to take one for the team.

Twisted Evil

He assumes I have 'debunked' my own belief in what we call 'Chemtrails'. I guess Jay hasn't seen this thread:

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread8580.html

Rolling Eyes

PostFri Jul 22, 2005 10:26 pm  Reply with quote  

Oh come on!!!!

There is nothing like shooting up with GAWD....or sitting down in the den to smoke a few rocks..OF AGES.

When we get our jeezis fix we can all go BIBLE WILDING!!

Ooooh what fun!
KNOW-THIS

PostFri Jul 22, 2005 11:08 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
What I encountered in recent days appears to be degenerate drug abusers that control the CTC Forum

$#@#! quote of the day. Another morally deficient punk throwing rocks in a glass house. I wonder if this moronic idiot has ever considered the fact that no one has ever died from marijuana which grows naturally. I wonder if this clown ever wonders why tobacco isn't considered to be a drug since it too is a natural plant and yet thousands of people die from cigarette smoke related cancer every year. And what about the legal drugs that do kill us that are approved by the FDA every year? What about caffeine, is it a drug? If you take too much of almost anything it can kill you. But idiots like this will still knit-pick and choose which "drugs" he/she will be indignant of and point the finger at another. How do you define a "drug" really?

They declare natural herbs with healing qualities illegal while selling poisonous chemical garbage that is well known to harm or even kill while suppressing the public from knowledge of the dangers for the sole benefit of big business. Now is that morality? A republican would think so. No "drugs" they say, but even more importantly no healthcare for everyone. So that's how we care for the least among us? Is that morality? A republican would say so.

They say that we're fighting a war on "evil drugs" yet they are most prevalent in the very prisons where people are sent for selling them in the first place!

Hemp as valuable and useful as it is will never be legalized because of lobbyists that know that it would put them their ventures out of business. It has nothing to do with morality which is a biased personal judgment based on your own relative perceptions of "right" and "wrong" which changes everyday anyway. So don't fool yourself!

101 uses for hemp

I learned that drug use was ok from republicans like Rush Limbaugh:

quote:
Limbaugh: "I am addicted to prescription pain medication."

But of course when someone else is using the it's bad, bad, bad!

quote:
"And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs,
using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good
because we know what happens to people in societies and
neighborhoods which become consumed by them. And so if
people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought
to be accused and they ought to be convicted and
they ought to be sent up."

quote:
During the 2000 campaign, Bush repeatedly declined to address questions about possible past drug use, saying only that he had made "mistakes" when he was "young and irresponsible." He said he had not used illegal drugs since 1974 but refused to say whether he had tried them earlier. "Enough is enough when it comes to trying to dig up people's backgrounds in politics," Bush said in 1999.

We all know that Bush seemed to suspiciously disappear from the National Guard when it came to getting a drug test.

What's that white stuff in your baggie Bush?

Republicans, the Christian right and debunkers are one in the same...hypocrites. They say one thing and do another. Preach one thing and do another. They tell us that abortion is murder as they blow up abortion clinics, encourage violence against gays and support the daily bombings of babies in Iraq. Bill O'reilly writes books for children about morality and then gets accused of sexually harassing his own employee. The clones will still follow his distorted lead like the disease addled rats that they are.

How do I feel about drugs? I don't use them but I could care less if others do. Just don't give me your $#@#! about how bad they are as you're rolling up a dollar bill to snort another line.

The war on drugs is a joke anyway, it's a war against personal freedom. For the average person that is. Not for the celebrity, politician or rich bastard with a lawyer good enough to exonerate him of the charges.

quote:
"I said no to drugs, but they didn't listen to me."

--Marilyn Manson

quote:
"If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, then go home and burn all your records, all your tapes, and all your CDs because every one of those artists who have made brilliant music and enhanced your lives? RrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrEAL f@#$% high on drugs. The Beatles were so f@#$% high, they let Ringo sing a few songs."
--Bill Hicks

quote:
"Reality is just a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs."
--Robin Williams

quote:
"Everything is a drug; it depends on the dose."
--Paracelsus

quote:
"I suggest a simple experiment. Everytime you hear the expression "the war on drugs," change it mentally to "the war on some drugs."
--Robert Anton Wilson

quote:
"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this." -
--Albert Einstein

JUST SAY YES!!!!!!!

PostSat Jul 23, 2005 12:14 am  Reply with quote  

I luuuuvvv snortin' me up a line a dem good clemtrails, tho..

Razz

PostSat Jul 23, 2005 2:41 am  Reply with quote  

While we're on te subject of legalization and health benefits, Here's a couple good articles for you there Jimbo Shiva Hammer Obi Rasputin Narc Phelps

Marijuana blocks Alzheimer's

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4286435.stm

PostSat Jul 30, 2005 2:34 am  Reply with quote  

Bumped for sheer HILARITY!!!

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
BigJoe

PostSat Jul 30, 2005 11:55 am  Reply with quote  

"Who is this person that goes by the name "Jim Phelps" and sounds like the TV show "Mission Impossible?"
It is my real name and the rest of the story is interesting, and some say amazing."

"I also walked on these volcanoes barefoot, just as Moses did in his time."

"The story of Moses having his beard turn white after being on the Mountain, is about volcanic toxic effects damaging the hair follicles"

-Jim Phelps

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Et in Arcadia ego

PostSat Jul 30, 2005 2:18 pm  Reply with quote  

When I called out Jimbo last night on the simple fact that antibiotics can't treat a virus, Oracle Jimbo offered the astounding revelation that follows:

quote:
Originally posted by Insurrectionchemistry
Sounds to me like ET might be one of those persons with AIDs. He seems to know a little too much about interferon, which is an AIDS treatment. Lots of the old coke sniffters got AIDS, since coke potentiates HIV infection about 200 times. And the aluminum in the cutting, makes immune system problems, even without HIV, but much worse with it. This might explain why he doesn't do anything, has lung problems, and stays mad at the world.

Don't make me spit at you guys..I'm lethal.

Razz Rolling Eyes Razz Rolling Eyes Razz

PostSat Jul 30, 2005 2:56 pm  Reply with quote  

Thermit, I just had a brainstorm..

Why not give Jimbo his own forum with that beta thing you were trying out last week..

I think 'twould be a marvelous idea, myself..

PostSat Jul 30, 2005 3:05 pm  Reply with quote  

JImbo again proves he doesn't know what he is talking about. Thetaloops and I were involved with A/V editing Gary Null's "AIDS:The Untold Story". 200 pro,imant doctors and researchers were interviewed, and even the discoverer of AIDS could not pin point a virus aas the cause. Genital warts were showing up as "HIV Positive".

http://www.whale.to/c/null.html

Amazing how this ahole takes a comment about tripping on acid nearly 20 years ago, and turns it into we're Heroin, Crack, and Cocaine addicts. This is the mentally deranged views on drugs. They say "All drugs are the same". Is naturally occuring DMT, that is released during REM sleep, and creativity, a drug? He is trying to say we're all drunk (oh wait, he doesn't say that...I think Jimbo is an alcoholic) and stoned to discredit CTC.

The guy is off his rocker, and nothing we say can make a bit of difference. The consensus shows that we don't like him, the debunkers don't like him, scientists don't like him, and probably his mother didn't like him either.

Last edited by Swamp Gas on Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Et in Arcadia ego

PostSat Jul 30, 2005 3:24 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Swamp Gas
and probably his mother didn't like him either.

Actually, Boomer Chick pointed out rather sharply that he does indeed seem to have serious women issues. You can see this really well in the deragotory way he responds to her over at Arianne's..Every time he's come even remotely close to popping was in reaction to BC..

It's pretty funny to watch:

quote:
Excuse me while I bite my tongue to avoid screaming.

lol.

Razz Twisted Evil Razz

PostSat Jul 30, 2005 4:04 pm  Reply with quote  

"Sounds to me like ET might be one of those persons with AIDs. He seems to know a little too much about interferon, which is an AIDS treatment. Lots of the old coke sniffters got AIDS, since coke potentiates HIV infection about 200 times. And the aluminum in the cutting, makes immune system problems, even without HIV, but much worse with it. This might explain why he doesn't do anything, has lung problems, and stays mad at the world." Interferon, is being used to treat HepC patients as well. What can we expect from a" rocket scientist" anyway?
Swamp Gas

PostSat Jul 30, 2005 4:08 pm  Reply with quote  

Odd, considering that Boomer Chick has female issues also. She has what is called "the Queen Bee Symdrome". All females are competition. I will agree about Jimbo, though..I think he is a closet gay and alcoholic. It is always better for gays and Lesbians to proudly come out and say they are, rather than hiding it. This practice of repression of homosexuality can and does cause neurosis. Jimbo's religious rantings show another level of repression. Most people who talk about religion relentlessly have social-sexual problems.