Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
This should enrage you!

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
KNOW-THIS

This should enrage you! PostSun Jul 24, 2005 7:47 pm  Reply with quote  

If it doesn't, then I don't know what's wrong with you?

Do you have kids? Are you as a family busting your ass everyday, in some cases even working more than one job just to provide for your children, even as they send our best paying jobs across seas to foreigners and insist that minimum wage isn't increased? This of course as they vote multiple raises for themselves without even so much as a second of question. Do you wish that you could spend more time at home with your kids but the bills and the constant need to put food on the table just won't allow for it? Well guess what hard working America? Sicko Santorum says it's your fault! He says that you don't really need to work that job and that it is you that cannot properly manage your own budget and therefore it is you that is neglecting your children. You are the irresponsible one here. Not to mention the insinuation that women shouldn't be out making a living here in the year 2005. This coming from a republican that pushes for tax breaks for the wealthiest among us, and breaks for corporate crooks everywhere. People who have never had to worry about money telling the rest of us that we're not intelligent enough to handle our own funds and economic situations. All of this in light of a spoiled brat silver spoon president who once made the following asinine statements.

quote:
MS. MORNIN: That's good, because I work three jobs and I feel like I contribute.
THE PRESIDENT: You work three jobs?
MS. MORNIN: Three jobs, yes.
THE PRESIDENT: Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that. (Applause.) Get any sleep? (Laughter.)

f@#$% Santorum

quote:
So not long after his first book, "It Takes a Family: Conservatism and the Common Good," hit Washington bookstores over the Fourth of July weekend, his opponents were sifting through the 430 pages at warp speed -- culling controversial passages in which the Pennsylvania Republican criticizes public schools, America´s "divorce culture" and argues that more American families should consider whether both parents really need to work.

Many early conversations about the book yesterday on the Internet centered on a section in which Santorum advocates parents spending more time at home with their children -- part of the book´s central theme that fostering the traditional family headed by a married man and woman can solve many of society´s ills.

quote:
"In far too many families with young children, both parents are working, when, if they really took an honest look at the budget, they might find they don´t both need to," Santorum writes.

Many women, he adds, have told him that it is more "socially affirming to work outside the home than to give up their careers to take care of their children."

This is an inflammatory outrage and this man doesn't deserve to hold any kind of public office whatsoever. How anyone could ever vote for this fool is beyond me. The same man that fondles dead babies and blames liberals for priest scandals. When are people going to finally start holding these monsters accountable for their obscene words and actions? This man is supposed to be an ideal model Christian? What direction is conservatism taking us? Back to the dark ages for f***'s sake? I think that Santorum should be given a pink slip and sent out on his ass, forced to live in poverty while struggling to feed his family. Let him see what the hell it feels like to have hard times for once. These privileged republican assholes talk only from the ass and not personal experience.

bring pretzels PostMon Jul 25, 2005 7:39 am  Reply with quote  

if u ever get the opportunity to meet this asshole, bring pretzels Evil or Very Mad

PostMon Jul 25, 2005 10:34 pm  Reply with quote  

Enough for all of them......

PostMon Aug 01, 2005 7:39 am  Reply with quote  

Nice op/ed on the jack-off Santorum....

Ricky

quote:
July 23, 2005—In Pennsylvania we have families, we have villages, and we have a village idiot. Our village idiot would destroy the village in order to save it if he could. He disapproves of the village and nearly everyone in it, every public school-attending, Bible-doubting liberal and money-grubbing working mom, and he is on a tear around the village to refute Hillary's outrageously pinko book that claims it takes a village to raise a child.

Sen. Rick Santorum has been trashing the city of Boston as if he thinks it isn't worth a hill of beans, and should be covered with one big bug bomb and fumigated like a crawling nest of bug-on-bug sex-crazed beetles. Boston is so permissive, he says, that it has produced a decadent and death-loving culture of man-on-dog sodomites who have contaminated the Catholic priesthood.

Rick portrays Boston as so decadent that it should be banned in Boston and renamed Sodom. He had no comment on a Washington Post report that showed the highest percentage of abusive priests over the last half century were in a red state city, Covington, Kentucky, and that cities commonly regarded as liberal, such as San Francisco and Boston, had relatively low abuse rates. Shoot-from-the-hip Rick has never paused to wonder if the conservatively-oriented celibacy rule could be the cause of the priest abuse problem.

Santorum thinks any idiot knows that it takes a family, not a village, to raise a child—except in Penn Hills, Pa., a Pittsburgh suburb, where he used the villagers to pay $100,000 to prop up his kids in cyberspace. Rick has explained that he can't afford to educate his six children on his $162,000 Senate salary, and since public schools make you crazy, and there's so much liberal riff-raff out there that his kids are in danger of going cuckoo, the poor man, despite his professed anti-village beliefs, had little choice but to home school his kids in a cyberspace school and charge it to the taxpayers of Penn Hills where he doesn't even live.

Now Rick's running down all those working moms who thought they were helping their families by putting bread on the table. If working moms would get off their Gloria Steinem-inspired ego trips and stay home with their kids, the village milieu might become wholesome enough for Rick's kids to go to public school. If those working moms would just get it through their thick skulls that they should forget education and careers and stay home and have babies, everything would be cool.

For lower-class women, says Rick, it's not cost-effective to attend college. These women were born into a certain class and gender and they should stay there. Did someone say "sexist" and "elitist"?

I bet Rick thinks barefoot and pregnant is a good thing. What's wrong with barefoot and pregnant? That's the way it always was 'til radical feminists like Ms. Steinem showed up and lured the women out of their houses and into the streets like the pied piper of Hameln.

Rick has so many issues it's hard to keep track of them, but the newest is that he's upset at Hillary Clinton for saying the same common sense thing that most villagers already believe—that abortion should be legal but rare. But how can liberals say they want something to be legal but rare, asks Rick, like he just fell out of a tree. He asks how liberals can be glad when the abortion rate goes down if "abortion is okay." Unless he's playing dumb, the guy's as dumb as a post. Let's see if we can think of some examples that even a village idiot can understand. We want divorce to remain legal but rare. We think teen-age premarital sex should be legal but rare. We want guns to remain legal, but most of us are glad when they're rarely used. We want smoking to be legal but rare, and alcohol to be legal but not abused. We want war to be legal but rare. Rick Santorum is not accustomed to nuance.

Newspapers are calling Rick "dorky," a "whacko" and "stupid." Sen. Robert Byrd said that Rick talks like he should be in an ale house or a tavern. I have news for Sen. Bryd. Rick's gamesmanship would never play in the taverns and ale houses of America. The people there like to keep it real.

Sarah J. McCarthy is a contributing editor to Liberty Magazine and lives in Pittsburgh.