Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Without me USAF wx mod worthless

Chemtrail Central > CT Science

Author Thread
weatherman714

tagged & banned

Without me USAF wx mod worthless PostFri Jul 29, 2005 3:31 pm  Reply with quote  

All I ever asked the USAF to do was to leave my Mid-Atlantic Snow Storms alone. That's all I ever asked, but instead those incharge of the weather modification project insisted on screwing me out of my snow this past winter in Baltimore. They thought it was funny. 12 times they moved the jet stream further north during the winter screwing me out of snow and depositing it across New York, Northern PA, and particularly Boston where they recieved the most snow in a season by Jan '05.
I swore revenge. My goal was one of the top five hottest summers in US History. It was my information and not the USAF's "talented" Rolling Eyes meteorologists that derailed two hurricanes and 6 major heat waves during the summer of '03 and '04. I swore that I would prove to the world that it was ME and not the USAF that gave the necessary information to keep a climate control over the US the past two years.
During the end of April of this year I passed along some information on the debunkers message board with instructions for China to spray over specific regions of their country and to reduce the temperature by a specific amount. I said it would create a heat wave over the US in Mid-May and would create the foundation of a Hot US summer. The Chinese followed up and a heat wave hit the US in Mid-May. Looking back at a group of different cities across the US using my weather formula, it is clear to me that it had a considerable impact on making this summer hot for the US.
The lastest cold front to smash the heat wave over the US only came because I gave the necessary information on July 20th for it to happen. If I had kept my mouth shut, it would still be blazing hot and only getting hotter. The USAF did exactly as I said for a couple of days and then decided to be "intelligent" and destroy a storm NW of Hawaii. The consequences to that will be another major heat wave reaching the East Coast again on Aug 3rd. (Predicted on July 25) Again, they are helpless without me and it's evident.
The information that I gave the Chinese was going to cause a change in the ENSO phase for the fall and winter months. If I was right it would bring a weak to moderate La Nina. This means that the energy savings across the US from El Nino will not be there this winter. How is this important? Whether you believe in Peak Oil or not there is another form of energy that has peaked in North America whose consumption is nearly dependent on the weather. It's Natural Gas. Think of how important Natural Gas is in your home. It cooks your food, heats your home, heats your hot water heater, allows for backyard bbq's, its used in the Northeastern US and CA to generate power. Without Natural Gas in the winter time 70% of US homes freeze, and 10% of homes do not have power.
Where else does natural gas have a use? It's used for fertizler for farming, its used to process corn, wheat and other agricultural goods for ediable consumption. The green revolution which has enabled the US to become the king of Agriculture needs enormous amounts of fertilzer for it to run. If the US Gas Reserves ran out in say Feb '06, spot prices for Natural Gas would go through the roof. Millions of Americans would have no hot water,(possibly running water), electricity, hot meals, and they would be freezing in their homes. Farmers would not be able to afford to plant crops because the food processors would force the farmers to eat the price of the natural gas(fertilzer) costs. The US would no longer be the Agricultal king in '06 and most likely would have to import its food from Canada to make up for the shortfall. I plan on making this happen.
The "Meteorological Dunkirk" will be upon the US during the month of August. When the time is ready I will provide information to the Chinese which will enable this "Meteorological Dunkirk" to happen. It will be one of the coldest winter in the history of the US.
I gave the USAF their final chance with the information provided on July 20th, instead they took the advice and then made a left hand turn into a cliff. They don't care about the natural gas situation, so why should I?
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
weatherman714

tagged & banned

The Truth hurts PostWed Aug 03, 2005 11:11 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
The consequences to that will be another major heat wave reaching the East Coast again on Aug 3rd. (Predicted on July 25) Again, they are helpless without me and it's evident.

The truth hurts, here comes another heat wave!
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
weatherman714

tagged & banned

Way to break the heat PostWed Aug 03, 2005 11:23 am  Reply with quote  

There's one heck of a way to break the heat wave. As a matter of fact the potential exists to eliminate the heat wave for a couple of weeks beginning on or about Aug 11th. Unfortunityly I'm keeping my mouth shut and the USAF has neither the mathematical ability or the meteorological talent to see it.
weatherman714

tagged & banned

Stupidity at its best and brightest PostMon Aug 08, 2005 12:23 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
There's one heck of a way to break the heat wave. As a matter of fact the potential exists to eliminate the heat wave for a couple of weeks beginning on or about Aug 11th. Unfortunityly I'm keeping my mouth shut and the USAF has neither the mathematical ability or the meteorological talent to see it.

Yep again, dead on. GFS model shows a cool Canadian Air Mass sitting across the entire country of Canada. Yet the USAF has messed things up once again. They sprayed across Alaska and didn't get their desired outcome because they sprayed in the wrong location. The Cold Air will drain over the Northern Pacific Ocean instead of coming south all the way to the Gulf of Mexico and providing an uppercut blow to the heat wave across the US. Look for the heat wave to continue strong.

Paul
weatherman714

tagged & banned

GFS graphic PostMon Aug 08, 2005 12:25 pm  Reply with quote  

[img]http://www.weather.unisys.com/mrf/3d/mrf_850_3d.html[/img][/img]
weatherman714

tagged & banned

yep, worthless AF PostThu Aug 11, 2005 6:53 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Yep again, dead on. GFS model shows a cool Canadian Air Mass sitting across the entire country of Canada. Yet the USAF has messed things up once again. They sprayed across Alaska and didn't get their desired outcome because they sprayed in the wrong location. The Cold Air will drain over the Northern Pacific Ocean instead of coming south all the way to the Gulf of Mexico and providing an uppercut blow to the heat wave across the US. Look for the heat wave to continue strong.

If you have any doubt that I was lying or pulling your chain 8 days ago about this cold air mass that was going to be across Canada and could have smashed the heat wave across the US, I direct your attention to the FIRST SNOW for Montana and Wyoming above 6,000 feet this weekend. Again it was ME that kept the US cool the past two summers, not the USAF because they lack the Meteorological Talent to accomplish it. The next step will be a cold fall and frigid winter because A there is not an El Nino this year, and B without my help in the fall the Russians will bring the cold air.

[/b][/u][/i]
weatherman714

tagged & banned

:-/ PostTue Aug 30, 2005 10:13 pm  Reply with quote  

Exclamation The "Meteorological Dunkirk" will be upon the US during the month of August. When the time is ready I will provide information to the Chinese which will enable this "Meteorological Dunkirk" to happen. [b][/b]
weatherman714

tagged & banned

USAF PostTue Aug 30, 2005 10:16 pm  Reply with quote  

I gave the USAF their final chance with the information provided on July 20th, instead they took the advice and then made a left hand turn into a cliff. They don't care about the natural gas situation, so why should I?
increase 1776

PostWed Aug 31, 2005 5:39 am  Reply with quote  

Would you elaborate on that?
visual ray wizard

Maybe Bush ordered the extra hot weather PostFri Sep 30, 2005 11:18 pm  Reply with quote  

to take care of his energy buddies. Weatherman714 has the best interests of all the people of the United States and the ones telling the USAF what to do only have the interests of the energy sector to care for. That sir is why they deliberately ignored your expert advice in my opinion. I have great respect for anyone who uses their intelligence for the betterment of the human race versus enslavement. Weatherman714 has been very helpful to me personally to understand why they spray but it is more than just moving HPs and LPs they can do that with HAARP. I believe we are under biological attack as well.

I noticed and increased number of ambulance runs in our city today while they sprayed non stop from 1230pm to 330pm. Maybe that was coincidence maybe not but we don't really know what is going on over our skies but I can tell you this what goes up must come down. We are breathing this poison every day and it is contaminating the soil our children and families along with all life on Earth.

The rest of us are left holding an empty bag and a 60-75% increase in the price for natural gas for the fall and winter months to come. Bill Clinton's blow job is growing less and less significant compared to all this crap that we are having to put up with over the last 5+ years.

Energy companies are interested in weather control as is the NWO who owns it to some extent. Here is the difference, the energy companies don't make much money unless they got you over a barrel if you pardon my pun.

Those who seek to control the weather do so not for the benfit of the human race but to be used to victimized people all over the world for the sake of profit for the very few.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=enron+taliban+cheney

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=enron+nwo+weather+control

THEY CAN KEEP THEIR THOUSAND POINTS OF LIGHT AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL AND GREEDY AS HELL AND SO LONG AS THIS TECHNOLOGICAL MEANS REMAINS SECRET THE LONGER THEY CAN PREY UPON SOCIETY AS A WHOLE.
weatherman714

tagged & banned

wal-Mart PostSat Oct 01, 2005 3:03 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
to take care of his energy buddies. Weatherman714 has the best interests of all the people of the United States and the ones telling the USAF what to do only have the interests of the energy sector to care for. That sir is why they deliberately ignored your expert advice in my opinion. I have great respect for anyone who uses their intelligence for the betterment of the human race versus enslavement. Weatherman714 has been very helpful to me personally to understand why they spray but it is more than just moving HPs and LPs they can do that with HAARP. I believe we are under biological attack as well.

I never had the intention in mind of allowing the energy consoruptum to profit, my intention was to drive a hard radical political change so that we could get to the bottom of this energy manuplation. I remember in 2001 when Jeffords changed sides and the democrats were given control of the Senate. Gasoline prices fell 20 cents over night. I know for a fact wholesale gasoline refiners were profiting on avg $.50 to $.75/gal after Rita and Katrina. People aren't stupid, they know why they are being gouged at the pump and it has nothing to do with peak oil or supply and demand, but market manuplation.
The information that I gave the Russians on 9/19/05 had nothing to do with helping the energy companies, but with moving the hurricane out of harms way from large population centers. I watched what happened with Katrina and there was no question that there would be a repeat of Rita in Houston, TX. This administration cares nothing for the poor people of this country, the people in our government that run the most vital agencies have the "wal-mart" approach to management. Treat your people like s!@#, beat them down into believing their worthless, bring more people into the business and then let the workers fight over the total amount of hours you have available. Management sits on their asses and points fingers at each other. The smart ones get out early. But what I'm attempting to do this winter is to give those poor people the courage and conviction to stand up, overthrow this government peacefully in Nov ' 06 and then to begin impeachment and removal of office proceedings on Bush and Cheney, and install the Democratic Speaker of the House as Pres of the US sometime in '07. I think it'll be our first woman president. Miss Nanci Polisi.
weatherman714

tagged & banned

Farmers PostThu Oct 20, 2005 2:42 am  Reply with quote  

Where else does natural gas have a use? It's used for fertizler for farming, its used to process corn, wheat and other agricultural goods for ediable consumption. The green revolution which has enabled the US to become the king of Agriculture needs enormous amounts of fertilzer for it to run. If the US Gas Reserves ran out in say Feb '06, spot prices for Natural Gas would go through the roof. Millions of Americans would have no hot water,(possibly running water), electricity, hot meals, and they would be freezing in their homes. Farmers would not be able to afford to plant crops because the food processors would force the farmers to eat the price of the natural gas(fertilzer) costs. The US would no longer be the Agricultal king in '06 and most likely would have to import its food from Canada to make up for the shortfall. I plan on making this happen.

Farmers Fret Over Fertilizer Costs By EMILY FREDRIX, Associated Press Writer
Wed Oct 19, 4:47 AM ET

OMAHA, Neb. - Dave Nielsen just spent nearly $14,000 to fertilize his crops, an amount he never could have imagined when he started farming 20 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

But the $410 a ton Nielsen paid is symptomatic of the crunch farmers are feeling this year as the cost of fertilizer soars. While rising natural gas prices are causing concerns about heating costs this winter, farmers are wondering how they'll pay for fertilizer, which uses the energy source to produce its main ingredients, such as ammonia or nitrates.

"There's just a lot of uncertainty in agriculture right now because of the energy costs, and fertilizer is probably the best example of what the uncertainty means in their financial picture next year," said Rob Robertson, vice president of governmental relations at the Nebraska Farm Bureau.

Although most farmers are still harvesting, many have their minds on next year. Their options include using less fertilizer and planting more soybeans or wheat, which can thrive with less fertilizer than corn.

At his farm in northern Lancaster County, near Lincoln, Nielsen decided to plant 25 percent more wheat in the hopes of curbing his consumption of anhydrous ammonia.

In the early 1990s, prices hovered around $200 a ton for that type of fertilizer, according to the USDA. Last year, it was about $335 a ton.

Nielsen said he has cut his fertilizer use on fall applications by 15 percent. Although the yields of corn, wheat and soybeans on his 1,750 acres have been fine, Nielsen said he worries about the long-term quality of his soil without regular applications of fertilizer.

"If you go too much, then you start robbing your soil. Eventually, someday it's going to catch up with you," Nielsen said.

With farmers such as Nielsen choosing not to plant fertilizer-hungry corn, it's possible the country will see a drop in corn production next year, which would give way to higher prices at grocery stores months from now, said Bob Young, chief economist of the American Farm Bureau.

Fertilizer aside, consumers should expect to pay more for their food because of the overall rise in energy costs and fuel, which affects many aspects of farming, including planting, harvesting and crop drying, Young said.

Many farm groups have been calling for the government to find other sources of energy and get more natural gas, such as through liquefied natural gas, a compressed form that makes the energy source easy to transport. An energy bill that was signed into law recently will ease the way for more imports of liquefied natural gas and give federal regulators final say over import terminals.

Some in the farm industry are even concerned about the availability of fertilizer as the cost of natural gas increases, said John Kugler, marketing president of fertilizer manufacturer Kugler Co. in McCook, Neb. He said some fertilizer companies are selling their natural gas supplies instead of producing fertilizer.

Still, Kugler believes the price of fertilizer may have peaked.

"I can't see it going any higher," he said. "What will happen is, people aren't going to use it."
CDsNuTz

Re: Farmers PostThu Oct 20, 2005 3:08 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by weatherman714

Editted by increase 1776
REEDITED BY CDsNuTz
I know im a moderator here and need to show some tolerance and restraint for others opinions and actions.But you sir are a GOAT ROPER Get a Grip,Even if what you say you can do is true,which for all intensive purposes i doubt you are capable of such things.You have no right to try to play "GOD".If what you say is true, who gave you the right to disrupt millions of lives because a few people pissed you off...IF anyone is a debunker its you,You're playing off the beliefs and fears of this community.Everyone here needs to take a good long look at what you've laid claim to.If these claims are actually true you need to be SHOT.Otherwise i think you're a fraud ......

trai·tor n. One who betrays one's country, a cause, or a trust, especially one who commits treason.

Last edited by CDsNuTz on Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Et in Arcadia ego

PostThu Oct 20, 2005 3:47 am  Reply with quote  

Snap, crackle, pop..

Twisted Evil

Weatherman714 seems to bring out the best in everybody.

Blowing off steam PostThu Oct 20, 2005 3:55 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Snap, crackle, pop.
Been there,done that. Happens to the best of us.s!@# gets frustrating sometimes. Peace