Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
C-SPAN 2 "Book TV" Today 1pm & August 1st 1:15

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
KNOW-THIS

C-SPAN 2 "Book TV" Today 1pm & August 1st 1:15 PostSun Jul 31, 2005 8:58 am  Reply with quote  

C-SPAN to Air Nafeez Ahmed's DC Emergency Truth Convergence 9/11 Presention on July 30, 31 & August 1!

Book TV

quote:
Of the more than 350 After Downing Street town hall meetings held across the country on July 23rd (3rd anniversary of the infamous Downing Street Memo), the only one C-SPAN chose to film was the DC Emergency Truth Convergence's Beyond Downing Street Town Hall that featured renowned 9/11 scholar Nafeez Ahmed.

There is a certain irony here as the afterdowningstreet.org organizers repeatedly refused to list this event because it looked at the larger pattern of deception behind the drive to war which had to include the all-empowering lies of 9/11 as well. After Nafeez introduced his new book "The War on Truth" there were illuminating questions and discussions with Ray McGovern, Peter Dale Scott, Sunny Miller and the audience as well. Please notify your friends and lists of this extraordinary breakthrough, record and circulate as many tapes as you can, and drop C-SPAN another note of appreciation (supposing you thanked them for airing Dr. Griffin's Madison speech in May). The following is from the C-SPAN site with a schedule link below. - Ed.

On Saturday, July 30 at 8:00 pm and Sunday, July 31 at 1:00 pm and Monday, August 1 at 1:15 am:
The War on Truth: 9/11, Disinformation, and the Anatomy of Terrorism
by Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed

Description: Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed outlines the relationship between the West and radical Muslim groups like the Mujahideen in Afghanistan, the Armed Islamic Group (GIA) in Algeria, and the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) in Serbia. Mr. Ahmed says that these groups, parts of which are now affiliated with Al Qaeda, were used by the United States and Britain to further Western political and economic goals. He argues that a more complete investigation of this relationship is necessary to understand what happened on 9/11. Mr. Ahmed also talks about the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and the 1996 British attempt to assassinate Libya's Muammar Gaddafi in this light. This talk, held at American University in Washington, DC, was organized by the DC Emergency Truth Convergence (www.truthemergency.us). Includes Q&A.

PostMon Aug 01, 2005 1:47 pm  Reply with quote  

I was only able to catch parts of this late last night. If anyone finds an online file of the program, please post a link here as what discussion I managed to catch was very compelling.

PostMon Aug 01, 2005 4:11 pm  Reply with quote  

"Beyond Downing Street Town Hall Meeting" Featuring Nafeez M. Ahmed. The video quality isn't the best though. When I find a better stream or download I'll post it.

The program starts 1:35 seconds into the video stream.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article9626.htm