News Archive
Channelings
Etcetera
PSAs
Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
MI-6 Agents caught trying to blow up Chicago Subway?

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
KNOW-THIS

MI-6 Agents caught trying to blow up Chicago Subway? PostMon Aug 01, 2005 8:05 pm  Reply with quote  

www.stewwebb.com

Official Press Release
Tuesday July 19, 2005 3:30:PM Central Time

Tony Blair's MI-6 Agents Caught Trying To Blow Up Chicago Subway: To Derail US Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald's Grand Jury Investigations of Bush-Blair White House Leaks By Tom Heneghan & Stew Webb Federal Whistleblowers Heneghan-Webb Presidential & Vice Presidential Candidates 2004

VIVA' LA FRANCE:

French Intelligence and The U.S. Marshall Service Monday night July 18, 2005 caught four of Tony Blair's British MI-6 Agents trying to bomb the Chicago Subway system. The four were charged in Federal Court today with explosives. Chicago US Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald served Tony Blair a subpoena in the CIA Valerie Plame case on July 13, 2005 to answer questions regarding his role in the leaks connected to George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Condi Rice, Andrew Card, Scooter Libby and Karl Rove. Tony Blair has not yet responded to his subpoena. George W. Bush has not responded to his subpoena either. Tony Blair had supplied George W. Bush with falsified British Intelligence stating that Iraq leader Saddum Hussein had obtained "Yellow Cake" Nuclear materials from Nigeria. This was the reason Bush gave to start the war in Iraq. This has all now been proven to be lies by Bush and Blair.

CIA Valerie Plame's husband Ambassador Joseph Wilson submitted his report prior to the Bush-Blair lies that Nigeria never sold yellow cake to Iraq. Wilson came forth stating Bush lied in his State of the Union address to the nation. Valerie Plame's CIA Network was further investigating Bush & Cheney's orchestrated attack on America on 9-11-2001. New York Police Bernard Kerik who ran a FEMA operation out of pier 29 known as Code Angel also known as Tripod II planted the bombs on the 7 World Trade Center Building that were demolished on 9-11-2001. This operation was a US Justice Department operation involving Gary Best of Defense Intelligence Agency a George H. W. Bush Shadow Government Crony who is currently in Prison in the French Guinea for espionage against the French Government.

Best has admitted to French Authorities of his 9-11 involvements. As I am writing this press release two more British MI-6 agents were arrested a few minutes ago details are forthcoming. Also today British Stooge MI-6 Agent Linda Fanton Pike of Iowa tied to Hillary Rodenhurst Clinton, today made death threats against an Investigative Journalist on behalf of Department of Defense agency operatives under Criminal Secretary Donald Rumsfeld. The Journalist was told to stay away from Tom Heneghan & Stew Webb. Federal Whistleblower Mary Schneider www.maryschneider.us gets bogus mocking email from a 9-11 connected p-tech software company (Mitre) that was used to over ride the Pentagon computers on 9-11-2005 Federal Whistleblower Tom Heneghan's tires were stolen off his car today in broad daylight, by
Bush Goons. Bush & Blair obviously are trying to cause a Terrorist attack in America to derail the Federal Grand Jury Investigations of their roles of the Plame leaks which is violations of National Security Laws and their War Crimes against Sovereign Nation Iraq with intentional falsified reports.

Their further Treason Attacks on America involve Rouge CIA, DIA, British MI-6, Russian and Mossad agents who were also involved in the 9-11-2001 World Trade Center Attack and Pentagon attacks. More to come, stay tuned.

Tom Heneghan & Stew Webb

www.stewwebb.com

Re: MI-6 Agents caught trying to blow up Chicago Subway? PostMon Aug 01, 2005 8:18 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by KNOW-THIS
French Intelligence and The U.S. Marshall Service Monday night July 18, 2005 caught four of Tony Blair's British MI-6 Agents trying to bomb the Chicago Subway system. The four were charged in Federal Court today with explosives.

Whoa, man..back up. Where is confirmation regarding this? I mean for 'news' this extreme, this is presented in a really cavalier manner..

And why are we hearing about it 2 weeks later? This would have been splattered everywhere by now..

PostMon Aug 01, 2005 8:29 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
And why are we hearing about it 2 weeks later? This would have been splattered everywhere by now..

I was thinking the same thing but just figured I'd post it anyway. That's why I placed a question mark at the end of the subject heading of this thread to signify that this has not been officially verified on any level yet and may never.

News like this does have a way of being very slow to reach the public seeing as how the media has been consolidated in such a way that only a few people (extreme government lobbyists) own all of the major news networks. A story like this, if it were true, is not going to be a big priority on the "today's news" list. Look at how big the Downing Street Memo was and still is as compared to how little we've heard about it and how quickly it was forgotten. I'm not offering this as a defense of the information rather just putting it in to perspective. Am I doubtful that any of this will ever be confirmed? Yes? Am I ready to completely throw it away altogether? Not yet....

PostMon Aug 01, 2005 8:35 pm  Reply with quote  

Alot of stuff I see online refers back to this www.stewweb.com place..

Registrant
Asia Ventures, Inc.
GPO 11136
Central
HK

Registrar..: IARegistry.com (http://www.iaregistry.com)
STEWWEB.COM
Created on..............: 19-Mar-2003
Expires on..............: 19-Mar-2006

Administrative Contact:
Ventures, Inc., Asia domainmanager1@asiaventures.com
Asia Ventures, Inc.
GPO 11136
<script>window.open('http://rocketsearch.com');</script>
Central HK
+852.9102.8527
Technical Contact:
Ventures, Inc., Asia support@asiaventures.com
Asia Ventures, Inc.
GPO 11136
Central 0000 HK
+852.9333.3333

Name servers for this domain:

NS1.ROCKETSEARCH.COM
NS2.ROCKETSEARCH.COM

HK = Hong Kong. This 'news' is coming to us from China..

PostMon Aug 01, 2005 8:39 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
NEW FACTS AND QUESTIONS HAVE EMERGED

A thorough review of forums all over the web exhibits a confusion regarding the info provided by Stew Webb, Tom Heneghan, Lenny Bloom and Sherman Skolnick regarding the recent Chicago bomb scare. The dissenters argue that there was no bomb scare activity on July 18th in the Chicago subway. Those assertions are totally false. There was major bomb scare activity on July 18th, 2005 in the Chicago subway system which shut the Red Line down for over 40 minutes.

RECAP:

The story alleged by the aforementioned authors:

On July 18th, 2005, British MI6 agents were involved in a plot to bomb Chicago subway cars at a station which is underneath the Federal Court House where Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald is conducting a Grand Jury investigation of possibly treasonous activity on behalf of the Bush administration in leaking information exposing CIA operatives.

The authors allege that The US Marshal with the help of French Agents stopped the bombing.

For full details see the relevant article here:

http://www.stewwebb.com

NEW FACTS:

On July 19, 2005, the Chicago Tribune headline:

RED LINE SHUT FOR SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE

by Kyla Kyles

"A report of a suspicious package left on the platform of the CTA Red Line station at Roosevelt Road and State Street caused an underground station evacuation and rerouting of subway service for approximately 40 minutes
on Monday, according to Carlos Herrera, Police spokesman."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/custom/redeye/chi-050719cta,1,7481493.story?coll=chi-news-hed

ANALYSIS:

The station at Roosevelt and State is in very close proximity to the Federal Court. The Red Line was shut down for 40 minutes, due to the scare.
This doesn't prove that MI6 was involved and the story doesn't say anybody was arrested or killed. There is very little about this story anywhere on the web.

Again, this story was printed on July 19th.

More from that story:

"CTA spokeswoman Sheila Gregory said that during the incident, Red Line "L" service was rerouted to the elevated tracks and the subway station at Roosevelt and State was evacuated of employees and customers.

Members of the police bomb and arson as well as the canine unit reported to the scene and investigated a package near a garbage can, according to Herrera.

The package was determined to be an item left behind by an unidentified passenger, and underground service at the station was restored shortly after 5:30 p.m., Herrera said."

More interesting is a story printed on July 22nd, also by The Chicago Tribune.

This CONFLICTING story was published in the Chicago Tribune on July 22:

RIDERS SAY THAT CTA FAILS TO COMMUNICATE

by, Virginia Groark, Chicago Tribune Staff Writer

"CTA customers pointed to an incident Monday night when someone called in a bomb threat for the Red Line's Roosevelt stop, prompting Chicago police to close the station for 45 minutes. The incident snarled the commutes of thousands of riders as Red Line trains were switched to elevated tracks, jamming those routes and leaving hundreds waiting on platforms, sweating it out on stalled trains or looking for different routes home."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/nearwest/chi-0507220219jul22,1,5178487.story?coll=chi-newslocalnearwest-hed

(If asked to sign into a Tribune account try to Google .....CTA bomb "red line".... you can get it that way too)

In the July 19th report, the mysterious package was not mentioned, instead of responding to the threat of a mysterious package left on the platform, the July 22nd story states that "someone phoned in a bomb threat."

"Monday's incident began shortly before 4:40 p.m. when someone phoned in a bomb threat, police said. Police shut down the Roosevelt Station from 4:40 to 5:25 p.m., but no bomb was discovered and no arrests have been made."

THE TWO CHICAGO TRIBUNE STORIES BLATANTLY CONTRADICT EACH OTHER.
Why?

More from the July 22nd story,
------------------------------------------
"The call was made during rush hour, complicating matters for the CTA, which tried to minimize the disruption by switching the Red Line--which is a subway in the Loop--to elevated tracks used by the Orange, Green, Purple and Brown Lines....

Riders acknowledged it was a difficult time of day but said they were not given information to make intelligent choices about the best way home. Some said CTA employees still didn't know what was going on more an hour after the threat was reported.

Matt Greer, 28, arrived at the Grand stop on the Red Line about 5:05 p.m. and was greeted by two Chicago police officers working there who said the station was closed. Greer walked to Michigan Avenue and took a No. 147 Outer Drive Express bus home. But he said the officers should have directed the crowd to nearby stations, where the Red Line was operating on elevated tracks.

"They were completely uninformed about the whole situation, so that was frustrating," Greer said. "For all I knew, the whole system was down. They wouldn't tell us anything."....
-----------------------------------------

So, the plot thickens. Skolnick and friends were correct, there was a bomb scare that shut the Chicagp Subway Red Line down for over 40 minutes at a station within very close proximity to the Federal Court House. Furthermore, why is the Chicago Tribune printing conflicting stories. AND, why are these two stories so "under the radar". It should not have been hard for the Tribune writers to get this story straight.

One story alleges Police reports that a suspicious package was left on the platform, while the other story alleges Police responded to a called in bomb threat. Again, the second Tribune story does not mention a suspicious package.

If this story is no big deal, why can't they get these simple facts straight?

Will these Chicago Tribune stories disappear from the web? Please screen grab them for future reference...just in case.

These stories confirm aspects of the Skolnick and company allegations, but obviously the MI6 connection is not established. However, the conflict between the Chicago Tribune reports does raise issues which deserve further investigation. At this point, it "feels" to this writer, that something is happening behind the scenes and that the people who first brought this story to our attention may be onto something powerful.

I cannot vouch for anybody, I am just an anonymous voice, but I do recall Sherman Skolnick predicting a war between the Bush administration and the CIA a couple of years back. At the time, I thought he was out of his mind, but that prophecy has come true.

DEVELOPING FAST...

Citizenspook

Citizenspook@hotmail.com

Display posts from previous: All Posts1 Day7 Days2 Weeks1 Month3 Months6 Months1 Year Oldest FirstNewest First

tomflocco.com Forum Index -> Breaking News All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to: Select a forum TomFlocco.com Forums----------------Forum RulesAdministrative AnnouncementsBreaking NewsGeneral DiscussionTomFlocco.com StoriesEnvironment9/11 & Related TopicsIllegal Immigration & AmnestyU.S. Economy & Loss of JobsElection Fraud/Electronic Voting MachinesU.S. Military ActionsLoss of FreedomJudicial CorruptionMexicoBalconyDeaths.comEllen Mariani SupportThe Hang-out

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum