Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Interesting Comments from member of AF

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
RidesTheWind

PostTue Aug 14, 2001 1:59 pm  Reply with quote  

Good old Boeing...Tried and true and sprayer of the Wild Blue Yonder.

And to think Mr.Gates has joined the good company in bed...Ah yes,your computer holds many goodies and you know not what.
Hail to thee almighty Boeing!
Thermit

PostTue Aug 21, 2001 11:40 pm  Reply with quote  

Well, I had ignored it for a while, but the thread at the Anomalies board that spawned this thread is still going, and it looks like it is getting ugly...
http://communities.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=000023&p=5

quote:

Jay Reynolds:

You stupid fools know nothing?

That picture has been passed around since 1999 as "proof" of chemtrails.
This portion of the hoax was promoted by
the cowardly sniper named Craig Roberts.

The picture is probably an official Boeing or USNavy photo, but whoever passes it around doesn't tell you where it comes from, because they want to give the false impression they have "something big".

The plane is a Navy E-6 TACAMO, based on the 707 airframe, as the KC-135, but for airborne command of submarines. The wingtip pods contain communications equipment and therefore the fuel jettison vents have been moved inboard.

So, Donaldson, you don't want Jay Reynolds around anymore, huh? Seems your anomaly board
has less anomalies when I show up, huh?
And of course, where would people like you who wish to make life out of anomalies be if
there is an anomaly shortage?
Might not sell as many "chemtrail" books, videos, or cybershaman cures, huh?

Screw you, Donaldson, and all the rest who
spread rumor, baseless speculation, and contribute to the chemtrails hoax. You are worthless scum, the waste material of the internet.

Signing off,
Happy Trails!
Jay Reynolds

A fragment of the response from Rick D...

quote:

Was this entirely necessary? Why is it when you people who are debunking "lose a battle" you GIVE UP THE WAR.

Jay, you've got me ENTIRELY wrong. I'm not here to perpetuate rumors. I'm here to get to the bottom of something. Your idea is we need to shut up about it. Ain't gonna happen, not here, not today, and sure as hell not until I DO find out the truth about "Chem Trails".

Between you and the friendly Colonel, I've decided to take a serious interest in this stuff. I've been hit from ALL sides lately.

You know what? I didn't give a fly - rat's RUMP about Chem Trails. I related a story in this thread and I've been attacked, cajoled, emailed, attacked again, and I'm MAD about it now. Now you've gone and called me a fool and told me to get screwed.

Well, Jay... I guess you did what you wanted, you opened up a bigger can of worms than *I* did by posting a story. NOW, *I* am going to investigate this crap myself.

There you go!

Now Jay's and the Colonel's actions have Rick really interested.

I'd just like to say thanks to Mr. Reynolds.

I don't think anyone has done more to help raise awareness, and make people who wouldn't otherwise, give a second thought to Chemtrails. When someone screams so loudly and with such fervor that something isn't real... "Just shut up about those trails and look the other way, you fool!", well it just makes people wonder...

Here's to you Jay!

Keep up the good work!!

3T3L1

PostWed Aug 22, 2001 12:00 am  Reply with quote  

And to think, sometimes I feel like it's hard being a moderator HERE!
Chem11

PostWed Aug 22, 2001 2:11 am  Reply with quote  

Yikes. Poor Rick isn't even an activist and he's getting lambasted. He reminds me of you, 3T3; caught in the middle and getting it from both sides. God forbid an admin should have his own opinion...

It's kind of neat to watch an intelligent mind go through the early stages of awareness. I am at a loss to explain how Rick can say that he believes the military would never knowingly harm citizens, then go on to cite two specific examples of how they did just that. Strange.

It's funny, Thermit... I've often thought the same of Reynolds. If it wasn't for the relentless character assasinations, I'd swear he was trying to help us in a round-about fashion.

For the sake of arguement, let's say that I wanted to somehow help the cause of chemtrail awareness by working the other side of the fence. What would be the best way to go abut it?

First, I think I'd attempt to make the debunking community look desperate and foolish. Un-warranted attacks, circular arguements, easily dispelled false accusations. Then I'd use my debunker cred to gain as much information on the military players as possible and patiently gather the puzzle pieces they let slip (by accident or design) until I had enough to utterly dismantle the Company Line.

That's the tough part, though. Kind of hard to dismantle an arguement that doesn't exist. The sum total of military-style debunking is based on ridicule and tight-lipped 'standard blanket denials'.

Those are just normal contrails. Why? Because I said so and you are a chemmie moron.

Because the military would never harm US citizens.

Because I'm scared and I'd rather wither in denial than stand up to a seemingly unbeatable opponent.

Well, the US military isn't all it's cracked up to be. They've got a lot of fancy toys, but very little common sense. And very little heart.

If a ragtag army of North Vietnamese can whup their assess in an all out war, then surely the American people can reign in the souless automatons responsible for this outrage.

I'm sorry, but you don't inundate an entire continent with an aerosolized anything without expecting 'collateral damage'.

I've talked to more than a few combat veterans of Vietnam. One of the more interesting aspects of that conflict for me has been the intentional killing of your own brothers-in-arms during a battle, or 'fragging'. Everyone I've spoken with who was there is fully aware of that practice.

I recall one veteran, who sufferred from PTSD as a result of his service, telling me that "It gets to a point where it doesn't matter what you kill."

Apparently so, because he was arrested for randomly firing a shotgun at his neighbor's houses a few years before we met. And, eventually, he wound up killing himself.

Such is the nature of military combat service. It's nice to see that congress is talking about shutting down a few more bases.
That's the way to pull the plug on their domestic operations, really. Cut their budgets. Maybe tie up all their resources in another phony war in the Middle East...

Now. Let the flaming commence.

TopGun0069

PostWed Aug 22, 2001 4:43 am  Reply with quote  

(yawn)

So many innacuracies, so little time.

Mav

------------------
Fox 2!
Thermit

PostWed Jan 02, 2002 11:29 pm  Reply with quote  

Perhaps this thread suffered some drift, but please, if you haven't read the original quotes in the first post of this thread, do so...

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000995.html

[Edited 3 times, lastly by Thermit on 01-02-2002]