Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Wow this world is getting crazy

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
KNOW-THIS

Wow this world is getting crazy PostFri Aug 05, 2005 10:10 pm  Reply with quote  

If you dare believe the wrong thing, another country mind you can have you extradited and prosecuted! Wait until questioning 9/11 or the London Bombings becomes against international law. Talk about a one world government assuming its stranglehold. This is unheard of!

Global Holocaust-deniers bill passed in Knesset

quote:
Legislation that would make Holocaust-denial committed overseas an offense under Israeli legal jurisdiction was approved unanimously in first reading by the Knesset on Tuesday.

The passage of the measure would enable Israel to demand the extradition of Holocaust-deniers for prosecution.

The bill was drafted by MK Aryeh Eldad (National Union) as a move against former Palestinian Authority prime minister Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) for his doctoral dissertation 20 years ago in which he estimated that the Nazis killed less than a million Jews.

It is likely to serve as a deterrence against Holocaust-deniers visiting Israel, although the possibility of countries consenting to extradition on the offense is unlikely.

The legislation expands the territorial jurisdiction of the Israeli law against Holocaust-denying outside of it borders.

PostFri Aug 05, 2005 10:15 pm  Reply with quote  

A Belgian man has already suffered the consequences of having an opinion that doesn't vibe with the current international standards.

Belgian Holocaust denier arrested in Amsterdam

quote:
BRUSSELS, Aug. 5 (Xinhuanet) -- Belgian Holocaust denier Siegfried Verbeke has been arrested at Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and might be extradited to Germany for trial, Belgian newspaper "De Standaard" reported on Friday.

A German judge issued an international arrest warrant against Verbeke at the end of last year because he cast doubt on the internet over whether the Nazis actually killed six million Jews in World War Two.

Germany asked Belgium to extradite Verbeke last year but a Belgian judge refused the request, the paper said.

Verbeke has already been convicted in Belgium of denying the Holocaust. The appeals court in Antwerp sentenced him in April this year to a maximum one-year jail term and a 2,500-euro fine for anti-racism laws.

The 63-year-old Verbeke has been the head of the Free Historical Research Center since 1983. The center has publishes books in which the Holocaust is denied or downplayed.

Verbeke has used the principle of freedom of speech to defend himself in the past and is a renowned figure across Europe. He hadlinks with various ultra-right groups across the continent. Enditem

Satan's Brood PostSat Aug 06, 2005 1:48 am  Reply with quote  

Know This : Please change your identifying sentence from " GOD...Save us from your people." to, GOD, save us from Satan's Brood... I'm sure you will agree if the powers of this world were truly God's people they would NOT be blowing each other up, smothering the world with chemtrails, conjuring up deadly virus'es to unleash against the unknowing human population, atom bombs, there would not be stealing, rapeing, murdering and every other ungodly act you can think of. 1st John 5:19 says "the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one." In conrast.

"By this, all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves." Quoted as stated by the son of God, Jesus Christ at John 13:35

The light at the end of tunnel is this so eloquently stated by Solomon, "For the upright are the ones that will reside in the earth, and blameless are the one ones that will be***left over in it.***and get this:"As regards the wicked, they will be CUT OFF from the very earth; and as for the treacherous, THEY WILL BE TORN AWAY FROM IT" Proverbs 2:21,22
tranz

PostSat Aug 06, 2005 4:27 pm  Reply with quote  

Not to get into a religous discussion.. But truthfully, every human alive is one of "God's People'. So the statement makes since even if those said persons are evil, vindiciative bastards..
Jeanie

PostSun Aug 07, 2005 3:02 am  Reply with quote  

Tranz; You really are correct, as the entire human society is the result of being offspring of the first human pair. The evil element of this world have chosen to disassociate themselves from morality, goodness, decencey etc. and any sense of accountability to their Creator.