Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Alex Jones discussion groups.

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
zoobie555

Alex Jones discussion groups. PostSun Aug 07, 2005 3:16 am  Reply with quote  

I was listening to Alex Jones radio broadcast the other day. A listener called in asking Alex about any online forums discussing his show and why he didn't have an online chatroom at his site. Alex explained that they had tried that before and it just led to too much disinfo and infighting. She said she only mentioned it because she had know one to talk with and no one to support her in this. He suggested she look for or even start a local discussion group.

My idea was to use meetup.com, if people weren't already, to start local Alex Jones or Patriot Movement discussion groups. Either to meet online or in real life. For those of you who don't know, meetup.com is a site that aids people in setting up or joining real life discussion groups. People can hook up with other like minded individuals on a variety of different topics. I don't know if any Alex Jones discussion groups exist, but meetup.com allows for visitors to create new group categories as well as creating new groups within existing categories or joining existing groups.

I think it could be one way to help organize the resistance. Check it out for yourselves and spread the word if you do find it useful...