Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Why didn't they plant WMDs in Iraq?

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
newtonnjd

Why didn't they plant WMDs in Iraq? PostFri Aug 12, 2005 11:21 am  Reply with quote  

On another forum I post at I'm debating with people about a 9/11 cover-up. I'm getting a fair amount of ridicule from some of them, they seem to find the very idea offensive.

Anyway, there is one counter-arguement I'm having a problem with. Several people have asked me why, if the government could organise a huge cover-up like 9/11, they couldn't have also planted WMDs in Iraq? They contend that planting WMDs would be much easier to pull off than 9/11.

So how would you guys respond to this? I need help!
stallion4

PostFri Aug 12, 2005 12:03 pm  Reply with quote  

Tell them that the PTB didn't plant explosives in Iraq because they wanted to give their sheeple an opportunity to divert other sheeple's attention away from the mountain of evidence pointing toward 9/11 being an inside job. Please post the pavlovian dogs' responses here if you decide to take my advice.

PostFri Aug 12, 2005 12:29 pm  Reply with quote  

Why would they have to go through the all of the difficulty of planting them when the republicans to this very day still actually believe that they were there anyway? These people would be willing to convince themselves that the sun itself isn't really hot if it happened to serve their fascist political agenda. The elusive weapons they say were either buried in the sand, shipped off in to Syria or some other zany excuse that they've heard from right-wing pundits on the radio. They simply repeat these talking points over and over again like mindless parrots without an ounce of consideration for the actual truth and reality. It was far easier and less risky to just perpetuate this fairy tale rather then to actually assume the high risk of planting them. After all, the right is gullible and naive enough to believe this bilge and actually enjoy being lied to anyway so why not oblige? It is true however that we knew that these weapons WERE there at one point though and why? Because thanks to Bush Sr. & Reagan administrations we still have the receipts for many of them. Hussein was supplied these weapons even in spite of the fact that he was gassing the Kurds at the time. The right always likes to ignore the shameful part of their past when this terrible evil dictator Saddam was their best buddy and asset. So why weren't any weapons found before or after this most recent invasion? Simply because the large majority of them were already destroyed during the first Gulf War and the rest were dismantled by U.N. inspectors. That's why Bush and his cronies were in such a big damn hurry to get the inspectors like Hans Blix the heck out of there. They knew very well that nothing would ever turn up and they already wanted this war bad as has been undeniably proven by the Downing Street memo and a tad of common sense. Once they already got their invasion and it was their turn to find them though the urgency conveniently seemed to rapidly dissolve away as indicated by the following quote from Blix:

quote:
"At another point, Blix, referring to the U.N. inspections that started in November and ended in March, said that "three-and-a-half months for new inspections was a rather short time before calling it a day."

"And especially when we now see that the United States government is saying that you have to have a bit of patience" as American forces search for Iraqi weapons, he added. "These things take time."

Throughout the build-up to the war, Bush continued to empathically declare to the American people and the world that our "solid" military intelligence suggested the smoking gun would come in the form of a mushroom cloud and many people made the mistake of trusting him. The large majority of the intelligence of ours showed exactly the opposite but if you dared approach Bush with the truth you'd be sent packing. So they cherry-picked whatever they thought they could manipulate to support their argument and used it scare people. To this day, fear has been their greatest tool for coercing people in to doing whatever they want and for the cowards out there it works. The supposedly small government and state's rights republicans have turned big brother in to a six thousand pound gorilla. The Patriot Act should be renamed the "Bin Laden wins" Act seeing as how it's costing us more of our everyday rights than the boogeyman Bin Laden could've ever dreamed of. We were told to carry on with our lives, business as usual as they systematically ripped our constitution apart. So back to the original question of why didn't they plant them? They didn't have to because too many red state, redneck hillbilly moron republicans are so stupid that it wasn't even necessary to begin with. This country's been bamboozled since the farce election of 2000 and our democracy has been suffering since with the advent of trail free, audit free, E-voting machines. Here we can't even get a precise count of our own votes and yet we still assume the responsibility of telling others how to hold elections for themselves? It's amazing that we don't seem to have the same kind of trouble keeping accurate accounts of our money at the banks? We can count dead presidents precisely right down to he last red cent but in 2005 we still have to estimate the results of an election? It's all a big joke and the vast majority of the people in the entire world know it!!!!

I'd also like to know if they approve of Cheney's former "Enron-esque" company Halliburton continuing to do business with Iran, even making deals to sell them components for building nuclear reactors? Weren't they also a part of the "axis of evil" as Bush likes to call them?

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread9100.html
Imp amJ

PostFri Aug 12, 2005 10:52 pm  Reply with quote  

You should pose this question to Mike Rivero at What Really Happened.com

email: wrh@whatreallyhappened.com

It's been asked there before, and Rivero provides excellent answers, and links. In fact, just saw it recently in the Letters section/page.

Btw, they did attempt to plant WMDs immediately after the shock and awe bombing. But, it backfired. Can't remember the details that's why I'm referring you to Rivero. He'll give you plenty of ammo and facts with which to arm yourself.

Also, can you please post the info, when you get it, here? This time I'll save it. Thanks,

PostMon Aug 15, 2005 9:29 am  Reply with quote  

So what's the verdict on this one newtonnjd? Did you submit any responses to those you've been debating with?
newtonnjd

PostMon Aug 15, 2005 1:32 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
So what's the verdict on this one newtonnjd? Did you submit any responses to those you've been debating with?

Well, here's the thread, you can all read the debate for yourself:

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1398&mforum=board77

I wrote to WRH as Imp suggested but haven't had a response yet.
KNOW-THIS

PostMon Aug 15, 2005 2:02 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Well, here's the thread, you can all read the debate for yourself:

Thanks for sharing that. It appears to be another one of those super long and exhaustive 9/11 threads where people continuously butt heads but never reach any kind of agreement. We had a similar thread going like that here, I forget how many pages long? I have to be in the right kind of mood (confrontational) to sit there and go through a lengthy one like that and decide what I think about it. It's just that at times I get too worn out trying to convince people of logic when they've already progressed way too far in to the late and final stages of brainwashing. The land of no return, it's just a waste of time.
stallion4

PostTue Aug 16, 2005 8:30 am  Reply with quote  

Totally can relate with you, Know-This. From what I can tell, the seeds have been planted. And if 9/11 is ever exposed publicly, the public would be able to handle it. There might be a few kool-aid drinkers that throw themselves off the highest bridge but... the world would be a much better place anyway, right? Very Happy I mean, who's gonna miss 'em? Not me.

IMO the truth about the 9/11 cover-up will be exposed to all. But not only by people posting on the message boards, telling their neighbors or passing out videos or whatever. That is part of it. But the real change is going to have to come from within and I truly believe that the day will come, hopefully very soon, that forces from within the government will take action and expose the true 9/11 perpeTRAITORS.

PostTue Aug 16, 2005 11:07 am  Reply with quote  

Stallion, I don't think that you were around for this one. It was quite a doozy!
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001445.html
newtonnjd

PostThu Aug 18, 2005 5:47 pm  Reply with quote  

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2303&mforum=board77

If you can stomach it, check out the thread I started about Cindy Sheehan. There are a couple of pro-war idiots making some of the most sickening statements I've seen in a while. One even claims that wars over oil are justified! Shocked