Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Great shame befalls Texas

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
KNOW-THIS

Great shame befalls Texas PostTue Aug 16, 2005 5:25 pm  Reply with quote  

Here's the latest with the Cindy Sheehan protest. First it's Mike Gallagher, then Bush's dopey neighbor fired off a gun in anger and now this.

Some redneck, trailer trash piece of s!@# scum bag had the nerve to drive his hillbilly pickup truck over a row of crosses with the names of fallen soldiers on them. Texas sounds like quite the civil place to live eh?

I'm really glad the world is getting to see what these pro-Bush/war degenerates are really like and just how empty their souls are. It's hard to believe that this is the party that most (not all) Christians align themselves with.

Just sick!!!!
http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N16165034.htm

quote:
Crosses vandalized at antiwar mom's Texas camp site
16 Aug 2005 15:49:26 GMT
Source: Reuters
Background
CRISIS PROFILE: Afghanistan still the ‘sick man’ of Asia

MORE

CRAWFORD, Texas, Aug 16 (Reuters) - A pickup truck ran over wooden crosses erected at anti-war protester Cindy Sheehan's campsite on Monday night, in the latest sign of tension over the peace vigil outside vacationing President George W. Bush's Texas ranch.

Larry Northern, 46, of nearby Waco, Texas, was arrested and charged with criminal mischief in connection with the incident, Crawford Police Chief Donnie Tidmore said.

Sheehan has pitched a tent on Prairie Chapel Road, which leads to Bush's ranch, and calls her site "Camp Casey," after her 24-year-old son, who was killed in combat in Iraq in April 2004.

The small, white wooden crosses erected at the site are hand-painted with the names of soldiers killed in Iraq.

Sheehan, of Vacaville, California, has demanded a meeting with Bush at which she said she wants to call for the withdrawal of all U.S. troops from Iraq.

While Bush has expressed sympathy for Sheehan's grief, the White House has declined a meeting. Sheehan previously met with Bush in 2004 but wants another meeting.

Michelle Mulkey, a spokeswoman for Sheehan, said protesters were still awake on Monday night when a truck dragging a pipe and chains drove over a portion of the area where the crosses were standing.

Sheehan's vigil has attracted anti-war activists from all over the United States -- many of them also relatives of soldiers killed in Iraq -- who arrived to cheer her on and join in rallies.

But not everyone in this farming town of just over 700 people is happy about the presence of Camp Casey and the accompanying media circus. One resident, neighbor Larry Mattlage, fired shots into the air on Sunday from his ranch near Bush's 1,600-acre (648-hectare) property.

Swamp Gas

PostTue Aug 16, 2005 5:50 pm  Reply with quote  

Some Instances of "Good Old Boys" and Fascist types doing their best to protect Cleanliness and Wholesomeness

Crucification of Jesus

The Inquisition

Nazi extermination of Jews, Gypsies, and gays

The Communist Witch Hunts

Lynching of Blacks

Slaughter of Native Americans

Beating and Killing of Union Organizers

Kent State

Hard Hats beating of Protesters of Vietnam War

Dragging Murder of James Byrd Jr (texas)

Crucifiction of Matthew Shepard

Emmett Till

JFK assassination

MLK assassnation

RFK assassination

To you Bush supporters and Rednecks.....Doesn't it make you proud? What a lovely history of intimidation, murder, and insanity you have.

Remember, George W Bush tortured small animals as a child, and was not not punished for it.

Rednecks are a genetic error. DNA does make mistakes, and if we don't oust Bush and his inbred followers out of office, America will push it's Redneck concept on the rest of the world.

PostTue Aug 16, 2005 6:00 pm  Reply with quote  

Here's one now. "I love Dubya" http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/4488/dbanjos.mid
Et in Arcadia ego

PostTue Aug 16, 2005 6:08 pm  Reply with quote  

Yeah, they like dragging s!@# around behind em in their trucks, don't they..

PostTue Aug 16, 2005 9:18 pm  Reply with quote  

Yeah, I hear you. I try not to hate anyone , but I hate f*cking fascists, especially the ones in my country - the Ustasas

PostTue Aug 16, 2005 9:24 pm  Reply with quote  

These f@#$% almost make me ashamed to be a Texan. Almost.

And remember people, bush is from New Haven, Connecticut, NOT Texas.
Damn, he doesn't even have any Cattle or Horses on his "ranch".
Thermit

PostWed Aug 17, 2005 1:25 am  Reply with quote  

Houston, sometimes known as fattest city, now home of the "lean" and "screwed"?

Syrup Story
Swamp Gas

PostWed Aug 17, 2005 2:04 am  Reply with quote  

I was in a band from Los angeles that played in Austin. I thought it was a pretty cool place, unlike the rest of Texas.

PostWed Aug 17, 2005 9:07 am  Reply with quote  

The idiot while desecrating some memorials commemorating our fallen troops with his truck also managed to take a few American flags down with him.

But there's a small amount of poetic justice to this story after all though. The reason he was caught was that one of the crosses was ultimately impaled in one of his tires.

quote:
Some time around 10:00 p.m. on Monday night, Larry Northern of Waco, Texas, drove his pickup truck down to the Crawford protest site. He got out, went around back to the tailgate, and attached a pipe and a chain to the rear of the truck. He got back in and proceeded to drive his truck through the Arlington West cemetery, grinding and smashing through the grave markers. Five hundred of them were knocked down, and 100 of them were totally destroyed.

quote:
Mr. Northern was arrested and charged with criminal mischief. Ironically, he was apprehended because one of the crosses he destroyed punctured the tire on his truck. Some have argued in the aftermath of the attack that he should be charged with a hate crime. However that shakes out, it was hate that motivated him. His hate was so strong that it motivated him to destroy crosses and stars and crescents bearing the names of soldiers he almost certainly has said he "stands for."

quote:
The harassment of the activists in Crawford has been growing by the day. Last Thursday, I watched a guy on a motorcycle, wrapped from head to boot in black leather and helmet, with a Rebel flag handkerchief tied around his neck, roar into camp and yell something at the people setting up the grave markers before fleeing down the road. That morning, a caravan of Secret Service SUVs blasted through camp at high speed, leaning on their horns the whole way. One local guy in a pickup truck roared down the road and sideswiped a parked car, narrowly missing a couple of people. And then, of course, there was Larry Mattlage, who got sauced on Keystone beer before firing his shotgun into the air a few times near the demonstration.

quote:
"Obscene" is the proper word. Among the comments from Bush supporters that have appeared on a variety of forums and blogs, many have taken the line that Casey Sheehan would be appalled at what his mother is doing to his memory. Leave aside for a moment the audacity of those who think they'd know the mind of a man more than his own mother, and focus on this bit about desecrating his memory: A Bush supporter drove a truck through a line of grave markers with the names of dead American soldiers inscribed on them. It is difficult to imagine a more profound desecration. Once upon a time, soldiers returning from Vietnam were spit on. Larry Northern spit on our soldiers when he did this thing. Period.

So many other locals have been driving by yelling obscenities and giving the finger. That good ole' Southern hospitality at work. Now the press is parroting O'reilly in saying that her radicalism has cost her, her marriage.
KNOW-THIS

PostWed Aug 17, 2005 11:09 am  Reply with quote  

Ex-FBI Whistleblower to Join 'Peace Mom'

quote:
Former FBI whistleblower Coleen Rowley, along with a state senator whose son died in Iraq, are headed to Texas this week to join a growing anti-war demonstration near President Bush's ranch.

Rowley, now a Democratic candidate for Congress, and Sen. Becky Lourey will join a protest initiated by Cindy Sheehan, whose son Casey died in Iraq last year. Sheehan started the vigil Aug. 6, coinciding with Bush's summer vacation. She has said she won't leave until the president meets with her.

Rowley said Tuesday that she and Lourey would leave Thursday and stay at least through Sunday, sleeping in a tent at the site. They are paying their own way, she said.

Lourey's son, Matt Lourey, died May 26 when the Army helicopter he was piloting was shot down. A Democrat from northern Minnesota, Lourey was a consistent critic of the Iraq war - she authored a state Senate petition against it in 2003 - but was also supportive of her son's military career.

``Our children are dying and I think it's time to go support Cindy and see if Bush will come out and we can say, 'President Bush, what is the mission exactly?' Truth has been shifting all around and I think we need to rejoin the world community and not occupy another nation,'' Lourey said.

``But mostly we're just going to support Cindy,'' said Lourey, a Democratic candidate for governor in 2002.

Rowley, a former special agent in the FBI's Minneapolis office, gained fame in 2002 for her criticism of FBI leadership. She said officials failed to act on information that cast suspicion on some Sept. 11 hijackers in the months before they carried out their attacks, and was later named one of Time magazine's people of the year for her efforts.

Now challenging incumbent U.S. Rep. John Kline, a Republican, Rowley has emerged as a harsh critic of the war in Iraq.

``It puts a human face on this issue,'' said Rowley, who mentioned the trip briefly in a campaign appearance here and then elaborated afterward in an interview with The Associated Press. ``Many people, if they don't have a personal connection to the troops, it's so easy for this to become a discussion that lacks seriousness and urgency. I think it's good to show that there are real people that are being affected.''

Rowley met Sheehan earlier this month at a Veterans for Peace convention in Dallas, where both women spoke. At that meeting, Sheehan shared her plans to stake out Bush's ranch.

A few days later, Rowley said, she called Lourey - whom she'd never met - and suggested a trip to Crawford to lend support to Sheehan. Rowley said Lourey had already considered making the trip.

Rowley said she wants to ``stay in the background'' and offer moral support to Lourey, especially since the vigil has drawn critics and counter-demonstrations in recent days.

``You have to have compassion for folks like Becky Lourey and Cindy Sheehan, who have lost sons in the war,'' said Bill Walsh, executive director of the Minnesota Republican Party. ``I don't need to question their motives, but I don't think you should question the president's motives either. He's fully aware of the ramifications of sending people's children into battle, but he has to balance that with the question of how do we best address the serious problems facing our world.''

Walsh was less kind to Rowley.

``You can't ignore the fact that Coleen Rowley is running for Congress right now,'' he said. ``That has to be part of this equation.''

Rowley said her opposition to the Iraq war stems from a conviction that it has actually incited more terrorism around the world while purporting to fight it.

``This is not the right path,'' she said.

PostWed Aug 17, 2005 11:24 am  Reply with quote  

Voice of the White House August 15, 2005

quote:
“There is a great flap in the Rove quarter here inside the Monkey Palace. While the Imperial President is taking a long vacation from his serious duties in Texas, Rove and his evil dwarves are doing their very best to trash Cindy Sheehan , the mother who lost a son in Iraq and whom the thoroughly arrogant and stupid President will not talk to. The ongoing plan is to get Limbaugh, O’Reilly, Couilter and Drudge and his pin headed friends to trash her. Rove calls this the “Grass-Roots Response” task force and orders have been issued to the Friends in the Media to go ahead. Faked interviews with obscure White House staffers disguised as grieving parents of the recently killed in Iraq have been going on in the basement for a week now and I happened to blunder into one. If it wasn’t so sick, it would be funny. This is just like something out of ‘Wag the Dog’ but in the case of Rove, it would be ‘Grease the Pig.’ Then these faked sound bites are sent off to paid media employees at the various networks: CNN, FOX, NBC and others to be played on prime time as “growing public outrage” at the “lies and self-seeking” efforts on the part of Ms. Sheehan and a “gang of left-wing Bush haters” and “anti-military left-wingers.”

I have seen one of the scripts that O’Reilly is supposed to read, and will read, believe me, and it reads like something Dr. Goebbels would have trouble with it’s so fake. Rumor around here has it (Bush is not here but his any friends are) is that he was ranting around his very bad taste “ranch house” that he wanted “that goddam bitch” arrested but since the media is now involved, the sight of Secret Service goons dragging off a Gold Star mother in front of the cameras is too much for anyone else (but Bush and Rove) to take. The Rove people, via the FBI, have been dredging the files looking for something…anything…bad to use against her. The slobbering Drudge would be given reports of jay walking, overdue library books, bad school grades or whatever these perverts can dig up. Well, to those of you fools who voted for him, George W. Bush is your man, not ours and you are stuck with him. You can wear the little flags or the crosses in your lapel but you still stink and shine like a dead mackerel in the moonlight.”
www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a1762.htm

PostWed Aug 17, 2005 2:45 pm  Reply with quote  

Parents of Fallen Marine Make Plea to Bush

quote:
The soldier's father said his son and other Marines were being misused as a stabilizing force in Iraq.

"Our comments are not just those of grieving parents," Paul Schroeder said in front of the couple's home. "They are based on anger, Mr. President, not grief. Anger is an honest emotion when someone's family has been violated."

Palmer accused the president of refusing to make changes in a war gone bad. "Whether he leads them out by putting more troops on the ground or pulling them out — he can't just let it continue," she said.

White House spokesman Allen Abney declined comment other than to refer to remarks Bush made last week.

PostWed Aug 17, 2005 5:33 pm  Reply with quote  

Bush Neighbor Lets War Protesters Use Land

quote:
War protesters camping in roadside ditches near
President Bush's ranch have accepted a neighbor's offer to stay on his property, and their vigil will be joined this week by
FBI whistleblower Coleen Rowley and by another mother whose soldier-son died in
Iraq.

The neighbor, Army veteran Fred Mattlage, said he sympathizes with participants in the vigil started Aug. 6 by Cindy Sheehan, who lost her 24-year-old son in Iraq last year. The makeshift camp off the winding, two-lane road to Bush's ranch has angered residents and snarled traffic.

"I just think people should have a right to protest without being harassed," Mattlage told The Associated Press. "And I'm against the war. I don't think it's a war we need to be in."

Sheehan, of Vacaville, Calif., has vowed to remain through Bush's monthlong ranch vacation unless he meets with her and other grieving families.

Former FBI special agent Rowley said she and Minnesota state Sen. Becky Lourey, whose son was killed in Iraq, will leave for Texas on Thursday and camp at the site through Sunday.

"It puts a human face on this issue," said Rowley, who is now a Democratic candidate for Congress in Minnesota. "Many people, if they don't have a personal connection to the troops, it's so easy for this to become a discussion that lacks seriousness and urgency. I think it's good to show that there are real people that are being affected."

Lourey's 41-year-old son, Chief Warrant Officer Matt Lourey, died May 26 when the Army helicopter he was piloting was shot down. The state senator has consistently criticized the Iraq war but was also supportive of her son's military career.

"Our children are dying and I think it's time to go support Cindy and see if Bush will come out and we can say, 'President Bush, what is the mission exactly?'," Lourey said. "Truth has been shifting all around and I think we need to rejoin the world community and not occupy another nation."

Now retired from the FBI, Rowley criticized the agency for ignoring her pleas before the 9/11 attacks to investigate terrorism suspect Zacarias Moussaoui more aggressively. Her actions earned her a slot as one of Time magazine's "persons of the year" for 2002.

Demonstrators said they would start moving their tents, anti-war banners and portable toilets to Mattlage's corner 1-acre lot Wednesday and hope to have the new camp set up in time for a dusk candlelight vigil. Organizers say the vigil will be one of about 1,000 to be held across the country.

The new campsite will put the protesters about a mile from Bush's ranch, said Hadi Jawad of the Crawford Peace House, which is helping the group.

For more than a week, the rural area has been a traffic nightmare as the camp attracted hundreds more protesters as well as Bush supporters holding counter-rallies.

Landowners have asked county commissioners to extend for at least two miles the public no parking zone around Bush's ranch. The ordinance now prohibits cars from stopping on the road within about a quarter of a mile.

Bush, who said he sympathizes with Sheehan, has made no indication that he will meet with her. Sheehan and other families met with Bush two months after her son's death before she became a vocal opponent of the war.

PostThu Aug 18, 2005 12:04 pm  Reply with quote  

Nationwide candlelight vigils get under way to protest war in Iraq

quote:
On Wednesday, more than 1,600 vigils were planned from coast to coast by liberal advocacy groups MoveOn.org Political Action, TrueMajority and Democracy for America. A large vigil was also set at Paris' Peace Wall, a glass monument near the Eiffel Tower that says "peace" in 32 languages.

PostFri Aug 19, 2005 2:13 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.bradblog.com/archives/00001720.htm

quote:
CENSORING AGAIN: Comcast Blocks Emails Linking to Cindy Sheehan Website! Cox Cable Joins Nation's Largest Net Provider in Keeping Citizens in the Dark!
Other ISPs doing the same thing -- here we go again! only bigger!!