Author Thread
CDsNuTz

CINDY SHEEHAN PostSun Aug 21, 2005 12:58 pm  Reply with quote  

Cindy Sheehan and Alex Jones

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2005/200805campcasey.htm

PostSun Aug 21, 2005 1:06 pm  Reply with quote  

Cindy Sheehan Anti-American Idol

Dustin Hawkins | August 20 2005

Comment: This is the mentaility of so called Conservatives over the Sheehan issue, completely missing the entire point as usual. How is it Anti-American to protest an illegal corrupt Anti-American invasion that has killed your own child?

Howard Dean called and he wants his speech writer back. If nothing else, the non-stop coverage of Cindy Sheehan gives us all one good long look as to why Americans are not voting for liberals, why liberals refuse to say they are liberals, and why liberals will remain insignificant in American politics for the near distant future: because they are crazy.

Cindy has taken to grieving unlike most mothers would: By making a massive spectacle of herself daily, by aligning herself with far-left organizations, and by constantly making ridiculous demands and bashing America. Most Americans sympathize with grieving families. Not even Sheehan’s family sympathizes with her.

Granted, calling for a pull out of Iraq, bashing the Jews, and calling Bush a terrorist is stuff we haven’t heard since at least the last hippie protester hit the streets. Sheehan is practically this week's side-show freak festival filling the void since Michael Jackson returned to Neverland Ranch. In fact, throw in a scream and she is Howard Dean. “Not only are we going to Crawford, but we are going to Washington, and Camp David, and Martha’s Vineyard, until Bush speaks with me, yeeeaaaarrrgggghhh.”

Yet none of her protesting has much to do with the death of her son. Sheehan continues to say that she will protest until Bush meets with her (again) so he can explain why he had her son murdered. Unfortunately, she blew her own cover last week when, on Hardball, she said she did not “really” want to meet with Bush because that would diffuse the momentum of her protest and the anti-war movement. But at least she doesn’t have other motives. This is about one thing: It’s about being an anti-war, anti-Bush, anti-American, anti-Jew protestor. She thought she would be invincible because her son died in Iraq. She’s wrong.

Cindy Sheehan is the kind of person liberals wish our American troops were. Casey Sheehan is the kind of soldier they wish they weren’t, but generally are. Becoming boot sniffers for the anti-military military crowd, liberals have no shame in parading around a supposedly still-grieving mother on endless television shows, or running endless anti-military war veterans for public office. This enables liberals to actually be able to say, with a straight face, that they "Support the Troops" (who hate the military, bash the president...).

With her recent tour in the ditches, Sheehan is at least as well-qualified to run for president as the last nominee the Democrats gave America. Thanks to her expertise in the area of world affairs and counter-terrorism, learned exclusively from watching Michael Moore documentaries, we all now know that 9-11 would never have happened if we had not attacked Iraq. Oh, wait. She certainly does have some choice quotes, one that she could certainly build a congressional campaign around. (If she lived in, oh, say Vermont, perhaps).

On the Iraqi elections: “I certainly didn’t raise my son to be an outstanding citizen of the world to go and die so some people could have ink-stained fingers.”

On America’s “real” motives: “My first born was murdered... He was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the Army to protect America, not Israel. Of course, she also added that “America was not worth dying for” either.

On what Casey died for: “He died for oil. He died to make your friends richer. He died to expand American imperialism in the Middle East.”

On a real strategy for ending terrorism: “We are not freer here thanks to your Patriot Act. Iraq is not free. You get America out of Iraq and Israel out of Palestine and you’ll stop the terrorism.”

Of course, I don’t know why she wouldn’t be invited to meet with the president for a second time. She has called Bush deplorable, despicable, the world’s biggest terrorist, and the guy who committed pre-mediated murder against her son. Not only that, but she’s been living in a ditch, because it rhymes with... On second thought, I don’t know why the Secret Service lets her within four miles of Crawford.

Casey could have been remembered as the soldier who bravely enlisted with the military in order to serve his country, voluntarily. Certainly, he would not have re-enlisted during the war if he shared his mother’s wild conspiratorial views. Instead, he will be remembered as the son of the crazy lady in a ditch who said his death was in vain, for no purpose, for lies, for evil Israel, and so the Iraqi people could have useless ink on their fingers. He, like all the other soldiers who have died for our country, deserves far more than that.

PostSun Aug 21, 2005 1:58 pm  Reply with quote  

This past week there was some guy with the last name of, Hitchinson,that was from Vanity Fair, on one of the MSNBC shows ,talking about what a liar Cindy is,and basically trying to spin her into oblivion.He didn't accomplish anything other than making himself look like the Neocon talking head whore that he is.Just like Armstrong Williams,"I'll do anything for Master George.Where's my check?"This doucebag was a disgrace to the entire human race.But he didn't belong to it anyway.
Swamp Gas

PostSun Aug 21, 2005 2:25 pm  Reply with quote  

increase,

Do you mean Cristopher Hitchens, the former writer for Nation magazine, liberal, and now fervent supporter of Bush?

http://forums.therandirhodesshow.com/index.php?showtopic=62283&hl=hitchens

PostWed Aug 24, 2005 2:42 am  Reply with quote  

I thought that this was pretty cool:

9/11 Truth Reaches Camp Casey

quote:
Ward Reilly, left, of Baton Rouge, La., and Andrea Garland, right, of New Orleans, light candles at their camp site on the side of the road near the ranch of President Bush, Thursday, Aug. 11, 2005, in Crawford, Texas. The two are members of Cindy Sheehan's legal counsel and have been camping at the site with her.

(AP Photo/Tony Gutierrez)

Link: http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050812/480/txtg12008120327

Found posted on 911blogger.com:
http://www.911blogger.com/2005/08/911-truth-reaches-camp-casey.html

PostWed Aug 24, 2005 4:31 am  Reply with quote  

" Do you mean Cristopher Hitchens, the former writer for Nation magazine, liberal, and now fervent supporter of Bush? " Sorry it took so long to respond SwampGas,yes ,the one and only.If there would have been a gun around,I would have Elvis'd that TV. This piece of work, was busting his' paid for ass',trying to make Cindy out to be as bad as OsamaYoMama.
Et in Arcadia ego

PostWed Aug 24, 2005 1:55 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by increase 1776
OsamaYoMama.

lol, that reminds me of those bumper stickers we had in the 70's saying 'Ayatollah, kiss my assahola..'..

Razz Twisted Evil Razz

Things haven't really changed very much at all since then, has it?

Rolling Eyes

PostWed Aug 24, 2005 2:12 pm  Reply with quote  

Don't remember the bumper stickers.The thing about things not changing much,well the Bullsh.. is getting thicker and thicker.Oh ,check this out.http://www.thepowerhour.com/news2/leave_cancelled.htm
Et in Arcadia ego

PostWed Aug 24, 2005 2:37 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by increase 1776
Oh ,check this out.http://www.thepowerhour.com/news2/leave_cancelled.htm

I saw it yesterday; still nothing about it here. If something like that were to happen, the local economy, including mine, would be at least temporarily crushed flat.

PostWed Aug 24, 2005 4:26 pm  Reply with quote  

Don't need that happening.