News Archive
Channelings
Etcetera
PSAs
Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Dark Forces Trying To Suppress Distribution Of New Book?

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
KNOW-THIS

Dark Forces Trying To Suppress Distribution Of New Book? PostMon Aug 22, 2005 4:07 pm  Reply with quote  

Check out the list of domain names at the bottom that were connected to a radio show that was discussing all of this.

The Ahriman Gate

quote:
It could be a coincidence, but it's starting to feel like 'somebody' doesn't want the general public getting their hands on The Ahriman Gate

By Donna Anderson
Senior RNU News Reporter

RNU.com (Raiders News Update) - It started when commercial book printer Dickson's Press developed inexplicable problems with their equipment, causing an unexpected delay in shipment from their company to the warehouses.

Then came the hundreds and hundreds of emails from confused customers who had been told The Ahriman Gate would be available at Amazon on August 1, 2005. They went there by the thousands to buy the book, only to be told that (according to Amazon) the book WASN'T available yet, not even released, and wouldn't be until October. By the next day, top Amazon officials were working with Ingram and Faithworks distributors to figure out what was going on. "This isn't right," they had said. "This is a major release and we were supposed to have plenty of these books in stock!"

The CEO of VMI Publishers called his attorney. Heads were going to roll. Money he had anticipated making from the biggest title and marketing program of his 30-plus years of publishing--a whopping $200,000 dollars of investment--was slipping away.

Meanwhile at the popular online news service - RaidersNewsUpdate.com - orders began pouring in by the hundreds... sometimes that many per hour!

The staff could barely keep up.

Then it got worse.

The Gremlins turned their cold steely eyes from Amazon onto RNU's machinery, and the news site's brand new, fully automated online store went haywire. Staff could enter any page, change any info, do anything they wanted, except in one place - the invoices pages where the shipping addresses were kept. Without being able to open this area to know where to send the product, orders began piling up as technicians at the gateway store were left scratching their heads. After two weeks, the techies finally gave up. "An invisible hand kept messing with things" one fumed. RNU was forced to quickly set up a different storefront with PayPal in order to continue filling orders.

The Gremlins weren't done

Now the publisher's legal enforcements were making the rounds and the president of Faithworks shot a defensive letter to Ahriman Gate authors Tom and Nita Horn. The president of the giant corporation was astonished. He had never seen anything like what was happening with this book. He started:

"As you may know, we are the largest Christian distributor in the world. We didn't get that way through incompetence and a lack of sales expertise. We are actually very good at what we do.

"...While working with Amazon on most books is a challenge, your book has been a nightmare. Normally, we submit all of our titles to Amazon and they are set up and ordered.... For some reason, which is totally unknown to me, no amount of prodding, pushing, shouting, foot stomping or breath holding has resulted in [a functioning order process]. And the darn thing is, [Amazon has committed to the orders and they just don't go through when made!]

[The Faithworks president then documents a series of emails with his usual buyer at Amazon. Finally he says to the Amazon Buyer]: "Here are some of the details on the book Ahriman Gate. I'm glad you reminded me that the product will be going to your 5 warehouses across America. Once we have your PO in hand, we can determine the best way to ship them to you."

[A few days later]: "Something peculiar is going on with these orders.... [and] we are really getting a lot of heat from our publisher on The Ahriman Gate. According to our records, we never received the units you said you were going to order. I see it is still ranked pretty high on your list. Ingram has had to reorder several times and seems to stay out of stock. If you can get that order to us quickly, we will get it to you as quickly as we can.

[Then the president of Faithworks concludes his letter to the Horn's]: "I'll be in Seattle on September 7th meeting with [the Amazon buyer]. Maybe I can get from him a decent explanation of what's [going on]... But frankly, I doubt a plausible explanation will be forthcoming."

From weird... to... well...

About the same time, August 4, 2005, Tom Horn was on the popular radio program, "The Q Files". The shows host, Steven Quayle was so intrigued by what Tom was saying that he invited him to come back on a few days later. The problem was, it must have sounded to 'somebody' like Tom was preparing to give up a major piece of disclosure information. On the very next show things turned surreal, interrupted in ways I am not going to talk about here. [Trust me, I was with Tom when it happened, and if you heard the second show, you'll just have to read between the lines]. A few days after that, Tom was back on "The Q Files" again, this time unusually tight-lipped and only willing to say that "official disclosure will be made at the right time, and soon."

What Tom and host Steven Quayle didn't know until after that third interview was that during the show over 13,000 government and military computers, including the Pentagon, NASA, Southcom, Northcom and every branch of the military locked on to hear what Tom Horn was going to say.

Below is the actual Domain Drilldown list. Some of these government and military institutions had nearly 500 computers connected to the show at the same time. When Steven Quayle was asked by Tom Horn after the program if this was extraordinary, Quayle admitted this type phenomenon had never happened before to his knowledge.

As one formerly above-top-secret security clearance government employee who worked undercover for the FBI said, here is "Tom Horn's Mates."

Report Name: Domain Drilldown
Report: stevequayle.com

mil|af.mil
mil|army.mil
mil|navy.mil
mil|dla.mil
mil|pentagon.mil
mil|usmc.mil
mil|southcom.mil
mil|disa.mil
mil|northcom.mil
mil|nga.mil
mil|dcma.mil
mil|osd.mil
mil|socom.mil
mil|pacom.mil
mil|ncsc.mil
gov|nasa.gov
gov|va.gov
gov|ca.gov
gov|state.gov
gov|blm.gov
gov|gsa.gov
gov|epa.gov
gov|usda.gov
gov|lanl.gov
gov|doe.gov
gov|usdoj.gov
gov|llnl.gov
gov|sedgwick.gov
gov|nih.gov
gov|learning.gov
gov|maricopa.gov
gov|tva.gov
gov|uspto.gov
gov|sandia.gov
gov|pnl.gov
gov|noaa.gov
gov|nyc.gov
gov|census.gov
gov|irs.gov
gov|wa.gov
gov|nps.gov
gov|cahwnet.gov
gov|anl.gov
gov|nist.gov
gov|atfonline.gov
gov|loc.gov
gov|fnal.gov
gov|ornl.gov
gov|gao.gov
gov|bpa.gov
gov|nrel.gov
gov|fws.gov
gov|seattle.gov
gov|senate.gov
gov|inel.gov
gov|usgs.gov
gov|gpo.gov
gov|pima.gov
gov|ncifcrf.gov
gov|dhhs.gov
gov|dc.gov
gov|bnl.gov
gov|oas.gov
gov|house.gov
gov|usap.gov
gov|usbr.gov
gov|dot.gov
gov|doeal.gov
gov|lbl.gov
gov|nara.gov

Tom graciously agreed to stay off radio for at least two weeks while the RNU staff catches up on book orders. Once we have, he says, he'll be back on various programs to continue the job he was given.

Also see:
#1 Book Alleges UFO Cover-Up!
AFA Journal: The Ahriman Gate Stirs The Imagination-Or Is It True?!

If YOU Believe something unknown has been going on for a long time and has something to do with the story above - you MUST read this year's most highly anticipated suspense thriller - THE AHRIMAN GATE! The novel is fiction... but what it portends may not be. Endorsed by PhD's around the world who believe its message is urgent and that the timing of its release is essential, don't be caught without THE AHRIMAN GATE!

To find out more, please visit www.AhrimanGate.com.