Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Top Conspiracy Sites II

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
Mech

PostMon Nov 14, 2005 2:03 am  Reply with quote  

Smart move.

The further you are away from any major city..the better FLKook.

Hope all is well with your own.

The globalists are gearing up for something big. All the indicators are there.

Might even have to do with this so-called "bird flu".

Mabye its the time they plan on major population reduction.
FLKook

PostMon Nov 14, 2005 2:15 am  Reply with quote  

Check your PM box.
Bhang

PostWed Nov 16, 2005 8:12 pm  Reply with quote  

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

A search in google on "Denver Airport Gaskmask" revealed thus:

quote:
1 0.00% airflow 1 0.00% airport denver map 1 0.00% akar kayu 1 0.00% akepa ...
biological warefare-gasmask 1 0.00% biological warfare involving anthrax 1 ...

http://biology.usgs.gov/stats/fy2002/search_200111.html

THIS IS SOME ODD s!@#! Can anyone tell me what's up with this?

"Usage Statistics for biology"????

Under "DENVER AIRPORT GASMASK"

WTF?

PostSat Dec 17, 2005 10:36 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
There's absolutely nothing odd about that. That's just a website stats page listing all the search queries that have been made to find that website.

When Google returns results like that, it often displays fairly random snippets from the page that include the keywords you typed into Google. In this case the snippets are

airport denver map
biological warfare-gasmask

They are on completely different parts of the page, Google has just brought them together to show you that the page in question contains the words you searched for. Which was "Denver Airport Gasmask"

I can assure you there's absolutely nothing weird going on here, you just need to understand how Google works.
-Andy

I'm still skeptical.

http://biology.usgs.gov/stats/fy2002/

Biology of the United States dot Government statistics fiscal year 2002.

Sounded like a to-do list for the underground city at Denver International Airport to me...

Anyhoo -

Conspiracy: n. pl. -cies 1. An agreeing or planning of two or more persons to do an evil act in concert; also, the plan so made. 2. Law A combination between two or more persons to commit any unlawful act, or to effect a legal purpose by unlawful means. 3. An acting together: a conspiracy of the elements. [<CONSPIR(E) + -ACY]
-Syn. 1.Conspiracy, plot, and intrigue refer to a secret or underhand agreement. Conspiracy is a legal term denoting an intention to violate the law: in general use, it is applied chiefly to major crimes: a conspiracy to betray one's country. Plot emphasizes careful planning and a sinister purpose, though it may be petty in scope, while intrigue suggest complicated scheming and clandestine methods, and often implies a selfish rather than a criminal purpose: a political plot, a lovers' intrigue.
Compare CABAL, FACTION .

DISCLAIMER:

DO NOT READ. These sites can be dangerous to that little world of bliss that you hold so dear. If you are still reading this you just may not be a mindless f*** after all. If you want answers this is not the best place to be. For it is the question that drives these sites. All I can do is watch it all going down and point with a big stick at it. The game is old and most the players are new. You and I must play catch up now; in hopes to cut them off at the pass. God Bless Us All.

The New World Order is knocking on the door. You are either in or you're out.

http://wachadoo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4&sid=31270160f794026462f56499c3e74552

Last edited by Bhang on Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
raze78

PostWed Feb 22, 2006 7:56 am  Reply with quote  

I'd like to add my own. Pretty damn good if you ask me....and remember to vote for me!!!!

http://www.neoronin.net

Vote for me!!!!!....or else... Evil or Very Mad

Yo...Thermit, if I wanted to submit an article to those in the toplist....could i send you a url that you could distribute? Coz its really annoying to have to hunt them down individually and get their mail. I don't want to ask for a list, coz its confidential, but could you maybe be an intermediary? The guy or site that we all distribute through...?

Anyways, the url is;

http://www.neoronin.net/ONEEYED.htm
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
Thermit

PostThu Feb 23, 2006 3:41 am  Reply with quote  

Hi Raze78, glad you joined the list. Thanks.

I may open up a forum on the top site list site, which could be a good place to also post your article. Not exactly what you described, but maybe a good option.
raze78

PostThu Feb 23, 2006 8:40 am  Reply with quote  

Kewl.......... Finally a place to exchange stuff Very Happy
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
man&nature

Underground @ Denver International Airport PostWed Mar 29, 2006 1:24 pm  Reply with quote  

So, there is not just underground facilites at Denver International Airport, but an underground CITY? What facts prove this? I am interested to know what I can about this.
Bhang

PostSat Apr 29, 2006 12:33 am  Reply with quote  

man&nature: I will address your question at a later time.

Yet as far as conspiracy I point all who wish to know more on the assassination of JFK and the Bush link to: (not for low-band sufers)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4315024059102108031&q=conspiracy&pl=true

Who is the traitor here?

Impeach Bush! Or put his ass in jail after he gets outta office! Get his daddy too!

PostSat Apr 29, 2006 6:03 pm  Reply with quote  

Bush is a decoy, part of the distraction operation carried out by the industrial military complex.

Eisenhower warned us before leaving office about the I.M.C.

WWW three already began, chemtrails are their main weapons system

The masses are the targets.

There are no countries or boundaries.

The deeper you go the stranger it gets, it gets very, very strange and a person will need a very level head on their shoulders to stay focused.

I don't think we have even touched the surface as far as conspiracies go.

But compared to the general population we are deep underground never the less.

Stay focused, it gets very spooky down there.
man&nature

Searching for truth PostSun Apr 30, 2006 7:05 am  Reply with quote  

Thank you, Mr. Jones, for your patriotism for this great country and planet. And for stating your position to fight for rights, liberties, and the truth. We know what it means to read something like what Mr. Jones wrote about getting closer to the truth and the reasons for it. He writes that the deeper and closer a person gets, the more insane it actually gets. And that a person must have a real level-head to stay grounded trying to deal with the absurd realities of it all. Very true, indeed. Perhaps no single person has all of the answers as to the intricacies of the Chemtrail Program are concerned. But many of us have just pieces of the puzzle of what is actually occurring. Man&Nature holds out hope that the level of their arrogance as to the scope and control, along with the complete disregard of Mother Nature and the planet itself, of this Chemtrail Operation will ultimately bring themselves down. Their atrocities are not going unnoticed.
Bhang

PostWed Jul 05, 2006 2:16 pm  Reply with quote  

www.wachadoo.com/forum now has embedded video for Google Video and Youtube ( MAD THANX 2 THE jedimaster at whachadoo.com ). We are quickly building up a video archive that deals with the conspiracy phenomenon. Still looking for a few more active posters/bloggers as well. Great new documentary on the secret formation of America and the masonic/illuminati connection. Music videos and more.

Check us out!

www.wachadoo.com/forum

PostMon Jul 17, 2006 11:03 pm  Reply with quote  

following from Bhang:

quote:
Conspiracy: n. pl. -cies 1. An agreeing or planning of two or more persons to do an evil act in concert; also, the plan so made. 2. Law A combination between two or more persons to commit any unlawful act, or to effect a legal purpose by unlawful means. 3. An acting together: a conspiracy of the elements. [<CONSPIR(E) + -ACY]
-Syn. 1.Conspiracy, plot, and intrigue refer to a secret or underhand agreement. Conspiracy is a legal term denoting an intention to violate the law: in general use, it is applied chiefly to major crimes: a conspiracy to betray one's country. Plot emphasizes careful planning and a sinister purpose, though it may be petty in scope, while intrigue suggest complicated scheming and clandestine methods, and often implies a selfish rather than a criminal purpose: a political plot, a lovers' intrigue.
Compare CABAL, FACTION .

DISCLAIMER:

DO NOT READ. These sites can be dangerous to that little world of bliss that you hold so dear. If you are still reading this you just may not be a mindless f*** after all. If you want answers this is not the best place to be. For it is the question that drives these sites. All I can do is watch it all going down and point with a big stick at it. The game is old and most the players are new. You and I must play catch up now; in hopes to cut them off at the pass. God Bless Us All.

Contribute to the collective consciousness.
www.wachadoo.com/forum

Holding #5 on "Top Conspiracy Sites"
http://conspiracy.top-site-list.com/vote6.html

Oh yes. It's like that.

Yet I still contribute here. Forgive my arrogance. I started at CTC. Thanx, Swamp Gas, Mech, Jersey Blue Eyes & Thermit!

Bounce around all conspiracy sites and major news networks before you make up your mind on a particular subject.

Bless us all.

wachadoo= embedded google video and embedded youtube video's.

It's time for forum masters to STEP UP !

Don't let Google corner the market my little brothers for;

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!

PostTue Jul 25, 2006 11:52 pm  Reply with quote  

www.goozlerreport.blogspot.com
Bhang

PostMon Jan 01, 2007 5:03 pm  Reply with quote  

There are at least 3 sites in the TOP 10 that are CHEATING W/VOTES They know who they are and should have shame and actually should be removed from the list... once a computer program starts to take the place of an actual person voting - that site should be removed... in fact that's what the rules of registering on the site said!

Another forum member stated the following: "Then it must be a conspiracy" which sadly, in fact, is the truth - as cheesy as that sounds.

quote:
An agreeing or planning of two or more persons to do an evil act in concert; also, the plan so made. 2. Law A combination between two or more persons to commit any unlawful act, or to effect a legal purpose by unlawful means. 3. An acting together: a conspiracy of the elements. Conspiracy, plot, and intrigue refer to a secret or underhand agreement