Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Top Conspiracy Sites II

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
Bhang

PostThu Oct 02, 2008 1:08 pm  Reply with quote  

What's the deal? Voting has been disabled? Seems I can't vote for any site in the Top Conspiracy Sites... what happened?

PostFri Oct 03, 2008 1:59 pm  Reply with quote  

bhang,
I haven't changed anything with respect to that area of the board, please try contacting thermit by email, as he is rarely here anymore.
Glad to see you here,
starman1
Bhang

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 4:06 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanx starman... all cleared up now.

I just bought the domain "The American Underground". After or next update I will no longer be using wachadoo.com

but or link now should work: www.theamericanunderground.com

See you all around.

http://www.wachadoo.com/forum/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1410&g2_serialNumber=2

tagged

Disinformation crowd is going nuts PostSat Feb 20, 2010 8:20 pm  Reply with quote  

I got side tracked on Hubble pictures because of all the new fake picture releases all of the place. Ninety percent of the sites out there are government operated for your daily dose of illusion. Every giant picture ever posted is fake, I checked them all, 99 percent of the UFO pictures are fake, checked them too.

The real crisis is for the government, there is no crisis. IRS is getting what it has coming to them and they seek to make that a crisis and attack the freedom of travel with it. Maybe the crisis the government faces is they are going to pay for the crimes they commit behind closed doors at midnight with a pen. I have looked over the latest released pictures for 911. They are fake. All I need to do now is make a package of them and get them posted in the 911 folder. Every government release has exactly the same format, subliminal smut. I'm not just seeing things it's there. I'm pointing out a crime here. I will reveal where I first learned about the subliminals for the first time. I knew there was something wrong with the space pictures. I fought with it and was taking a break and playing Morrowind 3 back then and the background had the same format. I took some screen shots and played with them. I figured out what was in the pictures and took this knowledge to check the space pictures. It worked flawlessly. I am still trying to figure out who is behind this. I will repeat this. Men if in the images are depicted as only violent or rape type sex. There is an agenda here, they support deviance and nothing else.

I have something new to show you about the pictures. You can take a space picture that is mostly black an white. Check it, one of my favorites has over 11,000 colors in it. Pull up replace color in Photoshop. Make the picture fit to frame from out of the view selections. Pull the replace color window off of the picture and pull the brighten slider to brighter, (right). Now go to the picture. select colors randomly around it and look at all the hidden crap in the pictures. Adjust the percentage bar at the top of replace color window as you work. I get the best results between 4 and 10 percent. You can also check as you go. All will look like a same dark selection in the tool bar but, you will find that each lightened will be in the secondary color chart. Brightening alone doesn't bring the color out, you get a gray or white on the picture. That is because it is desaturated. Lightened some so you can see the pixels just turn the saturation up and the color appears. This is because when the images were reduced to a transparency they lost saturation completely. More proof it is an intentional subliminal attack.

It's up now check the 911 folder, new released pictures, for the link to the rar package. Get it quick, Iran is supposed to be an enemy but, they even removed the space pictures I did previously. What is that? Proof of another lie. 911 truthers are on the ball anyway and I don't just want the truth about 911, I want the truth about everything. Spent some extra time on the park in one picture because it's very easy to see, AN1 is involved so you can see how large pictures are made up from small ones. Later analyzed pictures are simpler and so you the images spaced out were you can see them easier.