Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Things we can do that won't get us ground under Patriot Act

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
increase 1776

PostFri Nov 04, 2005 1:34 am  Reply with quote  

I can't resist.We can join the Cheney Fan Club .There are more where these came from. [/img]
Mech

PostFri Nov 04, 2005 1:34 am  Reply with quote  

You are probably wise to get out of the stock market entirely Increase....my mom and dad did a few weeks ago.

Its NOT safe as long as CROOKS AND LIARS are running the planet.

As long as we FEED THE CORRUPT SYSTEM..the control grid will remain in place.

Last edited by Mech on Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total
increase 1776

PostFri Nov 04, 2005 7:19 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
You are probably wise to get out of the stock market entirely Increase....my mom and dad did a few weeks ago.
I'm out.Swimming with sharks is a full time job.They screw you going in and screw you on the way out.Not even a kiss Confused Wink
Orwell knew

PostSat Nov 05, 2005 1:39 am  Reply with quote  

All great suggestions above and some good brain storming...

So here's my few cents to the bank some of which probably is repeated from above.

1- Be as true to yourself and others as you can bear.

2-Let your light shine before the World whatever your light may be at the moment.

3- Put every cent as much as possible into something you truly believe in with every purchase.

4- Understand many come to the realization materialism is just another dead end.

5-All emotions can have their proper time: The Master used everything from 'Love your neighbor' to taking a whip out and driving out The Money changers.

6- Be prepared-- for you know not what hour IT is coming.

7-Even if you must in an emergency YELL at the driver it may be preferable to the car going over the cliff.

8-Respect all life.

9-Open yourself constantly and often to the will of The Spirit-- It won't let you down.

10-Be as true to yourself and others as you can bear.

And....Oh yeah,... don't forget to pick up used copies of Biker magazine at yard sales so you can never be out of dirty jokes to tell at parties.... Wink

SmT
Imp amJ

PostSat Nov 05, 2005 10:54 pm  Reply with quote  

Orwell,

that is great Smile did you repeat 1/10 on purpose Wink

thank you,

PostSun Nov 06, 2005 7:54 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks Imp amJ,

Yes, my off the cuff few cents to the bank featured 1/10 twice (at the first and last) because IMo it's one of the most important at least to me to try and follow understanding that the Great Awakening requires my own attempted sincere and tireless efforts and the understanding that we are ALL (me too) 'sinners' of sorts each working out our own (and collective) realization.

It's as much of a mantra though to myself as anyone (as with much of what I post) and I never forget while I am often ranting and raving about the world "outside" I always at the same time realize it's connection to the 'inside' and that at a certain point inside/outside merge (not to sound too 'cosmic' Cool

I feel compelled as one whose life experiences and reactions to them has produced what some might label a "Christian Libertarian" though I generally dislike labells (but find myself like most falling back on them to make discussion easier).

Honest PRACTICING *Christians* have taken a bad rap IMO largely due to the efforts Lately of Fake Christians IMO Like Falwell, Robertson, Bush etc. who in reality seem to me to be EXACTLY following the image of the Pharisees that Yeshua railed tirelessly against.

*The Way* as I see it that Yeshua taught has nothing at all exclusively to do with so called "christianity" and may be found in most all religions, but oddly enough seems to be almost completely lacking in it's modern day nemisis 'churchianity'.

Just some random thoughts in no particular order,

SmT

And I saw a Beast rising out of The Sea...
Orwell knew

PostWed Nov 09, 2005 1:43 am  Reply with quote  

Ok, here's some things on a little bit of a less esoteric and perhaps more down to earth note:

1- Print up 50 or a 100 or so flyers with some subject you want to inform and awaken the Sheeple masses about. Briefly describe it (such as the chemtrail modification etc.) and provide some goood links - (but don't overwhelm). 100 flyers posted around a city in the right spots with say Chemtrail Central's Website, or rense.com, or Alex Jones etc. could reach 100 x 10 x10 x10 etc. etc. get the picture Smile

2-Everyone you choose to strike up a conversation with might either be acceptable or not to aquiring some new information. If they are great enlighten them and maybe they will enlighten you. If not shake the dust off and move on maybe coming back if possible when they are more receptive to an open and honest discussion.

3- Call in on all of these many radio shows (I have had HOURS of time total to reach many and again there is the 10 x 10 x 10 etc. factor . Never forget this.

4- Write in and E-mail anyone and everyone you can. You could potentially reach millions whether you believe it or not.

5-Post on EVERY chat board you have access too and always provide links to such things as you believe in (like CTC). Also share chat boards ( I would like to learn of more places I could share at that would reach many) and give other seekers a heads up.

6-Use bumper stickers and signs in your car/truck and don't be afraid what others might think. If they screw with you they had better first read your 2nd amd. support sticker. Very Happy

7- Always SUPPORT the Bill of Rights and realize it is one of the ONLY things standing in the way of Communism/Fascism and if you stand for it IT will stand for you! (Heres where the bumper stciker idea might be great--"This Patriot Supports The Bill of Rights". How may of the so called "left or right" would disagree with that-- I hope NO TRUE AMERICAN!

I'll stop with seven.
Anyone already doing such things? Give us some support and some atta-boys.

Long Live The Republic!!!

SmT

And I saw a BEAST rising out of The Sea...
Bhang

PostWed Nov 16, 2005 8:01 pm  Reply with quote  

PATRIOT MY A$$

PostFri Nov 18, 2005 11:38 pm  Reply with quote  

"PATRIOT MY A$$"

Yep.... PATRIOT.

Dedicated to protecting American liberty as put forth by Franklin and Jefferson, as enshrined in the Bill of Rights and Constitution, and as a GOD given natural right of man, for ALL Americans of all races, creeds, and positions, against ALL A$$holes covert and overt where ever they may lurk seeking to destroy it.

How about you?

SmT
Bhang

PostSat Nov 19, 2005 6:32 pm  Reply with quote  

I was was referring, of course to the so called 'Patriot Act'. "Patriot my A$$"

As Mech once said ages ago:

"Pro Constitution is the only solution"!

PostSat Nov 19, 2005 8:19 pm  Reply with quote  

I understand.

Simply seeking confirmation of intention Very Happy

I understand you are or were part of the war effort. To which war do you subscribe?
Bhang

PostTue Jan 31, 2006 6:51 pm  Reply with quote  

Let me make it clear here:

I was signing Army papers BEFORE 9/11. I thought my life was going in a downward spiral and that I needed some discipline in my life. My paperwork got kicked back because of some messed up medical paperwork...

During this time of waiting to join the Army, I woke up to the news broadcast of the attacks in New York. For fear of terrorist and a heartfelt honor to defend my country, I decided that day, that I would "get these terrorist bastards". Well in May 2002 I was in Babylon and I learned the hardest way of all (the hard way) that WMD were a fabrication and all that I HAD beLIEved was a LIE! My WHOLE UNIT put their gas mask away (in a connex) while CNN was talking about the hunt for WMD. I can tell you there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq unless you count all the bombs we dropped on them. My commanders did not understand my disposition. I said "I understand the insurgency" and they thought I was off my rocker. Then I tried to explain:

"What if Mexico came into the United States and took over" I responded.
"We have killed your evil; dictator president and you are all now under Mexican law"

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd be in the garage building pipe bombs to destroy the enemy - same goes for Iraqis wither you like it or not. - I'm FOR the troops but in my opinion, the ARMY SHOULD HAVE CAMPED OUTSIDE THE WHITEHOUSE AFTER THE PATRIOT ACT WAS SIGNED - Every member of the Armed Forces SWEARS to PROTECT the CONSTITUTION of the United States of America - I want to know WHERE THE f*** ARE THE REAL AMERICANS HERE???????

If you have not ascertained what side I'm on, then all I can say is - MOVE TO CHINA.

PostSat Feb 18, 2006 2:30 am  Reply with quote  

Hey, hey, alrighty then,--- (not the part about moving to China though Very Happy ) I see what your saying, I think we're ALL (as I remember Mech saying) in for a HELL of a ride so we better strap ourselves in (that analogy stcuk with me) I TOTALLY agree, HANG ON.

So many in my generation (I'll tell my age I'm 45) and others seem so lost as to the idea that one day they might ALSO see the same created violence of World War that their parents and grandparents saw.(WW1--WW2) to them those things are simply part of their 'history books'.

Though their are so many AWAKE,still today so many remain TOTALLY asleep, don't seem too bothered (yet till they get drafted) where this System of The Beast is wanting to drag the World down yet once again into The Flames of massive death and destruction. It simply doesn't HAVE to happen AGAIN but this dangerous crowd as the ones that are pulling the strings simply follow the Machiavellian system of stealing lying murdering, bearing false witness, torturing, ect. ANYTHING to simply get Their Way while laughing all the way to the bank. They are are COld and Heartless bunch and one wouldn't be too far off the mark to believe people like David Icke aren't simply being metaphorical too alude to these icy veined creatures as Reptilian in Nature, IMHO.

Smt

And I saw a Beast rising out of the sea...
rekees

PostFri Feb 24, 2006 7:15 am  Reply with quote  

lol...this is some funny stuff !

I must add !

Little Johnny is sitting in the back of math class, obviously not paying any attention, when the teacher calls his name.
'Yeah teach?' he replies.
'If there are three ducks on a fence and you shoot one of them with a shotgun, how many are left?' asks the teacher.
Johnny answers 'Well, teach, if I shoot one of them with a shotgun, the loud noise is gonna make them all fly off.'
'No, Johnny, there will be two left if you shoot one with a shotgun, but I like the way you're thinking.' The teacher responds.
'Well, teach, I've got a question for you... There are 3 women that come out of an ice-cream parlor, one is biting her ice-cream cone, one is licking it, and one is sucking on it. Which one is married?'
The teacher, a little taken back by the question answers, 'Well, uh, gee Johnny, I guess the one that's sucking on the ice cream.'

Johnny replies 'No teach, the one that has the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you're thinking!'

http://com1.runboard.com/b13thcentury

PostSun Feb 26, 2006 3:05 am  Reply with quote  

I followed that link to a site where unbelievably there were still people ignorant of the massive non-stop atmospheric modification efforts. What I'm wondering is why anyone would want to go there and walk among the "dead' so to speak. Often it seems people on sites like that are just playacting either in a psyops role or they really have absolutely no abilty to any longer discern their environment. The Land of The Sheeple Dead. Casting ones Pearls before Psyoptic Swine is a waste of time unless one just happens to enjoy that type of thing.

SmT