Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Things we can do that won't get us ground under Patriot Act

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
Swamp Gas

Things we can do that won't get us ground under Patriot Act PostWed Nov 02, 2005 4:00 am  Reply with quote  

Satirize the Neo-Cons whenever you get a chance

Speak highly of The Constitution

Write songs, art, poetry, plays, anything creative in a two fold method

1) expose them for what they are - We find Satire the best

2) Create a vision of a new Reality

PostWed Nov 02, 2005 5:09 am  Reply with quote  

edit: I think I'll be a bit more productive, but I agree, humor's always good.

As I said in the other thread that led to this one's creation, if you're pissed/fed up with the MSM, take it to where it hurts them:

Call your cable service provider, and request to have the offending news channels removed from your service. Explain to your CSP that you don't have any interest in having a news channel that promotes disinfo and state-sponsored propaganda contributing to your monthly cable bill. Encourage your friends and family to do the same. We all have aquaintances that could give a rat's ass what they see on the news, ask these people to do the same thing, and cancel cable news channels they never watch anyways. Contact the news channel and explain what you have done. Hell, I'll even write a template letter for you guys that you can use, just address it to the right corporation *cough-fox-cough* and let er rip..

Last edited by Et in Arcadia ego on Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Et in Arcadia ego

PostWed Nov 02, 2005 5:43 am  Reply with quote  

And then you have one of my sore spots..

Walmart.

Where did all the money go in the community? Where did product diversity go? Build quality? National Pride? Small business retailers? Employee benfits/insurance?

All that s!@# got sucked down the Walmart bottomless gullet.

This is a giant blood-saturated tick so godamned fat from the feast it can't even move. These people are so incredibly arrogant, they've even opened a walmart on the grounds of Aztec Ruins.

link

That's right, they've put one of these:

Next to this:

Can you f#cking believe that?!

To hell with conveniance.

Really.

Just don't shop there. Don't thoughtlessly work for the Globalist's agenda, cause when they get far enough along, Agenda 21 will kick in, and they'll be selling human beef jerky in these walmarts and you might be in the package one day..

Support local commerce and US manufacturing and don't go to walmart. Even the s!@# they have with an American label is made in China, and OUR GOVERNMENT KNOWS THIS AND DOES NOTHING ABOUT IT..

Don't do it. Walmart is almost single-handedly destroying what's left of our our socio-economic daydream.

So please don't shop there.

Please?

PostWed Nov 02, 2005 5:52 am  Reply with quote  

Another REALLY critical thing is to know just what the hell it is that you're buying in the grocery store..I can't recommend subscribing to this organization's newsletter strongly enough:

http://www.organicconsumers.org/index.htm

These people are fantastic. They're on top of Monsanto and Walmart like flies on you know what, and they cover everything else in between. You migt not like many of the things you read in this newsletter, but fore-warned is fore-armed, and this is knowledge that EVERYONE needs to have in this country today..They also organize protests and petitions on a regular basis.

Get involved. Support em if you can, but at the very least, do yourself a BIG favor and subscribe to the newsletter. You'll be glad you did.

PostWed Nov 02, 2005 5:58 am  Reply with quote  

Wal-mart = The Company Store How'd those old lyrics go?I sold my soul to company store. Their logo should look like this Sad Sad
Et in Arcadia ego

PostWed Nov 02, 2005 6:19 am  Reply with quote  

Senate contact info:

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

They're all there on one page. Send letters of support for the ones doing a good job and send some boxed roadkill to the rest..

PostWed Nov 02, 2005 2:26 pm  Reply with quote  

Don't buy General Electric or Exxon/Mobil products

Do not buy anything from artists, actors, musicians, companies, that are Bush supporters

PostWed Nov 02, 2005 2:34 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Et in Arcadia ego
edit: I think I'll be a bit more productive, but I agree, humor's always good.

It's more than good. It is the basis of dissent. Anyone who lived through the 60s knows that what bothered the "Straights" was the constant parodying. Actually, TPTB want us to be pissed off all the time. Anger without humor clouds the mind. When comedians en masse satirize crackpots in power, you know we are winning. Believe me, Nixon was brought down between massive protests and massive parody.

Also, ever wonder why Soviet Russia banned comedy in the 50s and 60s? DEVO and Frank Zappa were popular there because they were EXTREMELY politically active, and had a great sense of humor.

Goofing is the Enemy of the State.

PostWed Nov 02, 2005 3:56 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Swamp Gas
Goofing is the Enemy of the State.

Hail, Komrade.

PostThu Nov 03, 2005 7:33 pm  Reply with quote  

Historic Vermont Meeting in State Capital Passes Resolution to Secede from the U.S.

quote:
The members of a peaceful freedom-fighting group want no part of neo-cons running the imperialistic U.S. government. Plan to secede from the U.S. gaining momentum in the fiercely independent Green Mountain state.

PostThu Nov 03, 2005 8:42 pm  Reply with quote  

This is a good idea. What the hell do we need the "Red States" for anyway. Most of the food TLoops and I buy is either from California, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Oregon, or Washington. I can do without soybeans and corn. We pay more taxes, have less divorce, and religious crackpots have less to say in New Jersey.

These Rednecks and Thumpers hate "Blue States", but they need us more than we need them.

For those progressives that live in Red States, this is not directed toward you.

PostThu Nov 03, 2005 11:49 pm  Reply with quote  

I sent this letter to all the media outlets, at the encouragement of WRH to get a mass email campaign going:

quote:
To whom it may concern,

Now is the time to push hard and expose the clear deception used by the Bush Administration to bring about the war in Iraq.

The current indictments handed to Scooter Libby are only the tip of the iceberg, and now you must move on to the bigger story that this case illuminates.

Libby should not be the lone scapegoat. It is clear that a great many people either aided, or did nothing to stop the attempt to discredit the Wilsons. Whether an illegal act was commited in outing Mrs Wilson or not, it has no bearing on the more important question, which is: WHY would the Bush Administration be unhappy about WMD intelligence being disproven? The only reason it could be is that they WANTED intelligence that strengthened the case for war, not weakened it. They WANTED war, whether it was justified or not.

If we try to assume that the Bush Administration genuinely cared about doing what is right and necessary, and that going to war was not desirable and only done as a last resort, then why did they not consider it a good thing that part of the case for war had been discredited? Wouldn't honest and just leaders have pursued every single arguement that could help to avoid a brutal war?

In fact, they did just the opposite. And Tony Blair happily played along.

You cannot allow these governments to continue PUSHING for war, when they should be trying to avoid it. Please, do all that you can to restore leaders who will govern with honesty and integrity for the good of their people - not govern with deception to push for a pre-decided agenda.
Et in Arcadia ego

PostFri Nov 04, 2005 1:16 am  Reply with quote  

Cheers, newton.

Very Happy

PostFri Nov 04, 2005 1:19 am  Reply with quote  

BOYCOTT THE FORTUNE 500

Crony Capitalism is FASCIST capitalism

Don't give any of these UNPATRIOTIC, GLOBALIST TRAITORS any of your HARD-EARNED phony"Federal reserve" FIAT money.

In fact..try dropping out of the system as much as possible.
increase 1776

PostFri Nov 04, 2005 1:30 am  Reply with quote  

Are there still 500 left? Wink Wink I broke down and sold all my shares in the big oil companies.Now I can buy a Mac,if they're not on the boycott list.Mini Mac that is.