Chemtrail Central > Ecology

Author Thread
Mech

PostSat Dec 03, 2005 2:10 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Destroy Shopping Culture.
Destroy Industrial Society.

Go back to Simple Living.
Go back to putting just Food on the Table.......

Ok Nedd Ludd...

http://www.gober.net/victorian/reports/luddites.html#lr

Why don't you just disappear into the woods like the Unibomber did
and shun society for good untill you get caught for sending bombs to "evil industrialists".

The majority can NEVER go back to living a primitive lifestyle.

Do you know how INSANE you sound?

Without technology..about HALF the worlds population would STARVE TO DEATH.

IE: No tractors, harvestors, fertilizers, processors....

You have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

All you know how to do is repeat MANTRA straight from the ELITIST ORGs mouths.

In fact..those "evil Industrialists" FUND those very "environment" ORGs you buy into. They would LOVE to see half the worlds population DEAD.

WAKE UP.
Et in Arcadia ego

PostSat Dec 03, 2005 2:27 am  Reply with quote  

Hey Mech..is it just me or can you hear chanting too?

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

PostSat Dec 03, 2005 5:56 pm  Reply with quote  

Hey, that's Testament's album cover for Soul's of Black isn't it?

PostMon Dec 05, 2005 3:59 pm  Reply with quote  

Yup

Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment PostSat Dec 24, 2005 4:37 am  Reply with quote  

Lifestyle of Mass Destruction.

Destruction is an inherent feature of Development.

Progress = Destruction of Nature.
Development = Destruction of Nature.

We can have Sustainable Lifestyle.
We cannot have Sustainable Development.

Development can never be sustainable.
Sustainability and Development cannot exist together.

Development and Sustainability are opposites.
Development and Sustainability are contradictory.

Sustainable Living is associated with consuming less being satisfied with a simple and frugal life.
Development is associated with never ending desires always wanting more.

Sustainable lifestyle requires Constancy.
Sustainable lifestyle requires Sameness.
Sustainable lifestyle requires Repetition.

Development is associated with Change.
Development is associated with New.
Development is associated with Transience.

Industrial Societies can never be sustainable When you make thousands of consumer goods you kill Nature - you kill Animals, Trees, Air, Water and Land.

A Society that does mental work [city based] can never be sustainable - it will keep on making consumer goods - destroying the environment moment by moment.

Only agriculture-based societies that do physical work can be sustainable.

The term Sustainable Development is like the terms

Stationary Walk.
Silent Talk.
Wakeful Sleep.
Dark Sun
Gentle Torture.
Dry Rain.
Peaceful War.

sushil_yadav
Mech

PostSat Dec 24, 2005 5:58 am  Reply with quote  

GO LIVE IN THE WOODS WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY THEN.

Leave the rest of us SANE people alone.

Because you are advocating EXTERMINATION about half or more of the earths human population wth your beliefs.
CDsNuTz

PostSat Dec 24, 2005 2:28 pm  Reply with quote  

Funny how people like this can come here complaining about technology and the advancement of civilization.Yet where does he sit??Behind a technological wonder of the 20st century,Typing his nonsense of gloom and doom....Its Pathetic really..

AS MECH PUT IT.....GO LIVE IN THE WOODS WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY THEN.

PostSat Dec 24, 2005 3:55 pm  Reply with quote  

I hear the Unibomber Suite has been unoccupied for some time now..Probably get rent there dirt cheap.

Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment PostSun Nov 26, 2006 7:13 am  Reply with quote  

I have made some additions to the article "Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment". To read the modified article please follow any of these links :

PlanetSave
FreeInfoSociety
ePhilosopher
Corrupt

sushil_yadav

Last edited by sushil_yadav on Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
sushil_yadav

Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment PostMon Jun 18, 2007 12:52 pm  Reply with quote  

Man can repair and restore things that have been made by man himself. Car, Computer, Aeroplane, Rocket - if anything goes wrong with these things man can repair and restore.

Man cannot repair and restore Nature/ Environment - because man did not make Nature/ Environment. Once a Forest is destroyed - it is gone for millions of years. One cannot create a Forest in 5 or 50 years - it takes millions of years to make a forest - containing millions of species of animals, insects, birds, plants and trees. Man can create a plantation in 5 or 50 years - not a forest.

The only way to save Environment is by not destroying it - leave it alone - leave it undisturbed. If you destroy Environment you cannot repair and restore it.

sushil_yadav

Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment
PlanetSave
FreeInfoSociety
ePhilosopher
Corrupt
Richard Burgeson

tagged

Aluminium in chemtrails PostSat Jul 07, 2007 10:58 pm  Reply with quote  

We have, you have to know, Aluminium in the spray of chemtrails and it goes directly to the brain, and in the age of electronic weapons you have to ask yourself, do they really think I'm to dum to connect the dots.

tagged & banned

PostThu Sep 06, 2007 11:07 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Mech
One thing that MAY help save the planet and minimize the insanity.

HEMP

For....

Fuel,

Clothing

Shelter,

Food,

Power,

Fuel,

Paper,

Medicine,

and more.

http://www.jackherer.com/

Awesome baby! lets start the revolution now with my nonprofit corporation? I can't decide I mean we could get government funds if we were a charity which is no problem but not the funds we need unless we got them from US and US do not act like EU grants do, lol. I hope you know what i mean, they won't give us green grants, and we need around 100 million USD. Not much I know only 50 million GBP. That would make us successful in no time for the ideas I have planned. Of course it will employ few and that is all is required. There are ways to raise funds and I've looked into this but not written anything up to try yet, although some sites online exist. We would need to start from the production side before manufacturing lines then retail that won't be profit making. it is do-able. Some of it is already being done in US on small scale and even smaller in UK (profit making and elitist), but we need to make it available to all. Industry can become clean and sustainable and cheap again.
http://www.freedom-force.org
Free World Order

tagged & banned

Re: Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment PostSun Sep 09, 2007 11:56 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by sushil_yadav
Man can repair and restore things that have been made by man himself. Car, Computer, Aeroplane, Rocket - if anything goes wrong with these things man can repair and restore.

Man cannot repair and restore Nature/ Environment - because man did not make Nature/ Environment. Once a Forest is destroyed - it is gone for millions of years. One cannot create a Forest in 5 or 50 years - it takes millions of years to make a forest - containing millions of species of animals, insects, birds, plants and trees. Man can create a plantation in 5 or 50 years - not a forest.

The only way to save Environment is by not destroying it - leave it alone - leave it undisturbed. If you destroy Environment you cannot repair and restore it.

sushil_yadav

Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment
PlanetSave
FreeInfoSociety
ePhilosopher
Corrupt

Great post. Wink Razz
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostThu Nov 29, 2007 8:47 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by increase 1776
quote:
Why not lead by example and start with yourself?
Very Happy Very Happy Et in Arcadia ego,good work.Keep an eye on things I'll be traveling this weekend

Let me see, I did that over 10 years ago.

We can still have industry that is clean and sustainable, just a matter of time before we make the elite cartels extinct in order to save people and the planet.

Time for tighter corporate regulations. We need companies to dispose of their own waste and not the individual by law. The manufacturing would then need to be -relocalised cutting pollution by 70% and a further 400% by using high tech industry. UK government proposed such ideas years ago, so we would not need to travel hundreds of miles each day to work or an average fair distance of 30 miles or so. many people travel far each day for work. Some have to but not all of them. If we tried we may come close to zero pollution. it is estimated that most poor people will soon be unemployed in the UK because they won't afford road tolls via satellite tracking in transport. So that will be an economic disaster. Government do a fine job at screwing it all up.
Richard Burgeson

tagged

Illegal monopolies destroying the Earth PostTue Dec 04, 2007 1:26 pm  Reply with quote  

Who does the EPA pick on? The main polluters are the mega corporations. The heavy metals, PCBs, medical wastes, and so on. The EPA can't stop them, they have armies of lawyers tying up courts so they can continue doing outrageous acts to the environment. We had a company here that paid a 1000 dollar fine every week because it was cheaper for them than putting in a treatment center and paying employees to run it. The damage they were doing will never be corrected. I have no idea what the fine money was actually used for. They moved out finally and the land sits poisoned and unused at the lake shore. They ruined the resources in the area then moved, as the trees grow back in 50 years, (paper company) they need not grow till they can produce good logs, we live with the fear that they will return and poison another area.

The most dangerous of all chemical inflictions we are facing in the great lakes area is industrial hormones. This is worse than just a plastic problem even though plastics are the main source. If we don't boycott things like individual wrapped cheese and other over wrapped produces industrial hormones are going to affect the ability of every living thing in this area's ability to breed. Affects are already noticeable. I'm not sure it accidental either, it could be a campaign to weaken the general population. Barium in chemtrails can't be a accident, they know full well the effects of that heavy metal and still they spray it on the people.

They say they can't clean up the swirling mas in the Pacific Ocean, all plastic and foam rubbers of various types. I wonder beyond hormone release what the mass is doing to the Pacific currents? I also wonder how that effects the climate. I believe I have heard it described as being as large as Australia.