Pyramid Powers Discovered By Ukraine And Russian Scientists From Great Pyramid of Giza Research Association Dr. John DeSalvo email@example.com 12-10-1
Alexander Golod, who coordinated groups of scientists from Russia and the Ukraine, carried out scientific studies for over a decade in fiberglass Pyramids built by him. The results showed significant positive effects for both biological and non-biological materials. The largest Pyramid built by Alexander Golod in Russia is 44 meters (144 feet) high and weights 55 tons.
Today, USA and Russia represented by John DeSalvo (Great Pyramid of Giza Research Association) and Anatoli Golod (Hydrometpribor) decided to collaborate and form a partnership in promoting additional scientific studies with these Pyramids. It appears that these results may have a significant benefit for mankind.
Some of the scientific results of previous studies with Pyramids built by Alexander Golod show:
* The Immune system of organisms increased upon exposure in the pyramid (Scientific Research Institute named by Mechnikov, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences);
* Specific properties of medicines increase with decreasing side effects after exposure in the Pyramid (SRI of Virology named by Ivanovskiy, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences);
* Agricultural seeds placed in the pyramid showed a 30-100% increase in yield.
* Russian military radar detected an ion column above the Pyramids built by Alexander Golod which is thought to have repaired the Ozone layer in Russia.
* The pathogenic strength of different viruses and bacteria becomes less with exposure in the pyramid.
* The amount of radioactivity becomes less after exposure in the pyramid
For more information about these and other results in different institutes, please see our website:
'INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIP FOR PYRAMID RESEARCH' Link
Research Organizations, Academic Institutions, and individual researchers, who would like to participate in our research should also contact us through our web site.
John DeSalvo,Ph.D. Director Great Pyramid of Giza Research Association
Visit the number one web site for information on the Great Pyramid of Giza with over 3000 members and an International Advisory Board. http://gizapyramid.com