Topic: GORDON MICHAEL SCALLION: famous prophet|
Topic page views:
Chemtrails suck - alot!
530 posts, Jan 2001
posted 04-29-2001 03:38 PM
I want to help Gordon. Here I am "helping" you, Gordo....
Special Report by Michael Goodspeed
Reverse Speech Hobbiest, Portland OR
Michael's Web Site
Editorial Comment by David Oates: For many years futuristic prophet, Gordon Michael Scallion has been saying that in the late 90s, much of the coastline of mainline United States would break away into the ocean creating a new coast line. Why then, if Scallion really believes this, did he buy prime Florida real estate in the late 90s right when this event was supposed to happen and right in the middle of the danger area? The answer simply is, that he does not believe his own predictions. Of all the alternate Prophets I have examined for reversals in the last decade, Gordon Michael Scallion has had the worst reversals of all! They simply say he is deliberatly lying as a scam as opposed to someone who believes what they are saying even though they might be wrong. This is a big difference. How else can you explain why he bought property in an area where he has been telling everyone else to sell up and move out?! Michael Goodspeed's report is very revealing.
Flordia Real Estate Looks AOK To Gordon Michael Scallion
By Michael Goodspeed
Over the past 10 years, perhaps no figure in the field of psychic prophecy and professional doomsaying has received more attention than Gordon Michael Scallion. One of the most popular guests on late-night talk radio, and a staple of television-specials on psychic predictions, Scallion has achieved great notoriety by forecasting dire predictions for mankind and the planet earth. The most famous of these predictions is the allged "breaking-up" of the continental United States, an event whose date has been repeatedly adjusted by Scallion. This terrible catastrophe will supposedly be caused by giant tsunamis, triggered by the melting of the polar ice caps, and magnetic pole shifts.
For most of the 1990's, Scallion has been selling to the public, at $10.00 a pop, his reputed "future map" of the USA, which shows many states on the western and eastern seaboards under water. Florida is one state that is unfortunately effected, with 50-70% of its land mass being swallowed.
Here is an important piece of information for those of you who still cling to the notion that Scallion is the "Real McCoy," in spite of the dozens of instances that he's been provably wrong: In 1998, Gordon Michael Scallion purchased approximately one quarter-million dollars worth of real estate in an area which he has forecast to be decimated in the near future.
An independent source requesting anonymity recently faxed me the actual property transfer record from Sarasota County, Florida. It shows that on March 3, 1998, Scallion and his wife purchased a condominium in Venice, Florida at a sale price of $267,500. On Scallion's most recent edition of the future map, Venice, Florida no longer exists.
Here is the actual property record in question: - Click on smaller image to see larger image http://www.reversespeech.com/scall.htm
Chemtrails suck - alot!
530 posts, Jan 2001
posted 04-29-2001 03:46 PM
Oh thank heavens for 7/11!
The Absurdity of Gordon Michael Scallion: Every Prediction Since '94 LISTED HERE
By Michael Goodspeed
For the past 10 years, every network broadcast of a Doomsday related program has featured a man who needs no introduction in the world of alternative talk. His terrifying prophecies of earth-changes and global cataclysms have been aired on such shows as Unsolved Mysteries, Ancient Prophecies, Sightings, even the Roseanne show, and he is one of the most frequent guests on the popular late-night talk show, Coast to Coast AM With Art Bell. He claims his psychic accuracy rate to be an astonishing 88%. The many devotees of his books, newsletter and radio appearances swear that he is a geuine seer whose warnings about our planet should not be taken lightly. He is a articulate, soft-spoken, well-demeanored man who has NEVER ONCE, as far as this author can ascertain, accurately predicted an event, be it geological, sociological, economical or political.
Perhaps the chicanery of the oft-lamented Gordon Michael Scallion was best summed up by Nostradamus and ancient prophecy scholar John Hogue, who wrote in his book 1000 for 2000: I predict that some people who took Gordon Michael Scallion?s advice and moved out of California because he predicted it would sink into the ocean will demand that he pay the expenses for their return. In my recent interview with John Hogue for the Extraordinary News Network, he referred to Scallion as being from the school of Chicken Little prophecy, pointing out that he has repeatedly staked his reputation on dire predictions that have never come true.
Despite this fact, as we are a few days from the end of the 1990s, Scallion is in higher demand with the media than ever before. The aforementioned Bell plans to bring in the new year with an eight-hour broadcast featuring Scallion this Friday night.
Given the outrageous number of instances that Scallion has been provably wrong, it?s baffling to many why so many in the media refuse to challenge him. Fortunately, thanks to the internet, there is a data-base of Scallion?s genuinely-funny predictions for those who want to know the truth.
On NOVEMBER 11, 1994, the following predictions were given by Scallion to David Sunfellow at www.v-j-enterprises.com/scalpred.html:
* Scallion has predicted that three large earthquakes, each one larger than the one that preceded it would strike the LA area. The third of these great quakes, which Scallion says will measure about 8.3 on the Richter scale (+/- .5), will initiate the breaking up of America. According to Scallion, the first two of these predicted LA quakes have already taken place: A 6+ on April 22, 1992 and the 7.5 Landers Earthquake which took place on June 28, 1992. Scallion is predicting the third one will occur before December of 1995. When the third earthquake occurs, a three stage land fracture and break-up of the entire western portion of America will begin. According to Scallion, the cause of this massive break-up is a very large magma bubble that is pushing up beneath the United States. This magma bubble is caused by a build up of ice at the poles. The ice build-up at the poles is causing an instability in the Earth's rotation which, in turn, is creating instability in the earth's magma and core.
* The first land fracture will run along a line from Eureka, California, to Bakersfield, to Baja. Land on the west side of this great fracture will begin to break-up and only a few isolated areas will remain as islands. This great fracture could take place immediately after the third LA earthquake, or shortly thereafter. This first great fracture will set in motion a massive migration of people from California, Oregon and Washington into Arizona, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, and eastern portions of the country. In earlier predictions, Scallion predicted, incorrectly, that this first great fracture would take place before May 9, 1993.
* Before 1998, the second great fracture will occur. This fracture will run from Newport, Oregon through Nevada down to Phoenix, Arizona. The land mass to the west of this fracture will again be inundated and only isolated islands will survive.
* A few months to three years later, a third fracture will occur. This time vast sections of Utah, Nevada, Arizona, and Colorado will be swallowed up by the ocean. Phoenix, now a coastal city, will eventually emerge as a major seaport city. A very large seaport city will also be established in the Nebraska region. Denver and Sedona will become coastal regions.
* While the western portions of the United States are being broken up, the eastern portions of America will also be undergoing major changes: Portions of New York will be inundated, Manhattan will lose approximately 50% of its land, 1/3 or more of Maine's coast will be lost, most of Rhode Island will become submerged, more than half of Connecticut will go into the sea, Long Island will completely disappear, 50% of Florida will be inundated. And as land is eaten up by the ocean, new land will rise. Scallion predicts a portion of the ancient continent of Atlantis will rise of the east coast of America, near Florida. Ruins of the great cities of Atlantis will eventually be discovered in the Azores, the Bahamas, the Gulf of Mexico, and the Sargasso Sea.
* As changes occur in the western and eastern portions of America, the Midwest will also undergo major changes. Chief among these changes will be the great lakes expanding into one giant inland sea while the Mississippi river will expand into one gigantic seaway. Scallion attributes the changes in the Mississippi and Great Lakes regions to melting polar ice caps. According to him, the poles will melt because of volcanic activity in the polar regions and shifts in the land mass. The transformations in the Midwest will also be brought on by continuous storms and repeated flooding.
* During the same time period, Alaska will also lose about 25% of its land.
* Due in part to tsunamis unleashed by the super-mega California earthquakes, only four of the Hawaiian Islands will be habitable after the changes--Kauai, Oahu, Maui, Hawaii--and these four will lose approximately 25% of their land. About 1000 miles to the east of Hawaii, the ancient continent of Mu, or Lemuria will rise out of the Pacific ocean.
* Scallion predicts that Japan will be completely swallowed by the ocean, which, in turn, will unleash more giant tsunamis.
* Scallion believes the major changes listed above will be followed by a shift in the Earth's poles, which will take place sometime between 1998 and 2001. The pole shift will cause ice to cover much of the land in the Pacific area. It will also alter the entire weather system of the planet. As the result of these changes, most of the United States will become temperate, with an average temperature of 75 degrees year round.
Before the major changes mentioned above begin, Scallion believes the following events will occur as warning signs:
* Mt. Rainier in Washington state will erupt. Scallion predicts that Mt. Rainier will explode in a southwesterly direction and that its eruption will be greater than Mt. St. Helens.
* At the same time Mt. Rainier erupts, a major earthquake (in the vicinity of 9 on the Richter scale), will strike Mexico City or nearby.
* A new volcano will be born in the Sierra Nevada near the Nevada-California border.
* Water temperatures off the west coast will rise.
* A hum phenomena will begin to make vast numbers of people sick with flu-like symptoms in America. The hum phenomena, according to Scallion, will be caused by tectonic plates rubbing against one another. This rubbing will generate a sound just below the threshold of human hearing and will cause nausea, chest pains, possibly even heart-failure in some people. It will affect the inner ear, thyroid, pituitary, lungs and heart. Animals will also become increasingly erratic as this phenomena becomes stronger and more wide spread.
* If volcanic activity occurs simultaneously on Mount Vesuvius and Mount Etna in Italy, or Mount Pelee on Martinique, then the West Coast break up will occur within days.
* Large solar flares will help trigger the super-mega California earthquake.
* And finally, an increased activity in the Pacific Ring of Fire is a sign the major upheavals are preparing to begin.
Other Scallion predictions include:
* Seven plagues will manifest on the planet in the next seven years: 1. Metastic Melanoma Cancer; 2. A new virulent TB; 3. A different strain of the AIDS virus, which can be transmitted through the air, or even electromagnetically; 4. The failure of the optic system; 5. The failure of the thymus; 6. The failure of the pancreas; 7. A disorder of the Astral and Etheric bodies, wherein they meld, making the victim susceptible to interference from the "borderland" beyond death (which would create psychic disturbances).
* Weather will become erratic all over the world. Dry places will become wet and wet places will become dry. There will be extended droughts, wide-spread flooding, unusually powerful storms and summer and spring will merge into one season in America.
* Water will become as valuable as gold in the next five years (in part because of salt water contamination and changing water tables).
* There will be a year of darkness, the result of several volcanoes erupting in the Pacific area.
* There will be intense electromagnetic disturbances, causing wide-spread disruption and failure of machines and electronic equipment.
* According to Scallion, the greatest source of damage and loss of life will be due to the inundations unleashed by earthquakes, volcanoes, or other upheavals, rather than the specific events themselves.
* Five areas will be established in the United States as children's relocation centers. The purpose of these centers will be to protect children through the times of change. Hundreds of thousands of children will be sent to these centers by their parents. These centers will be located in Colorado, Massachusetts, Idaho, Florida and Arizona. 75% of those who survive the changes by the turn of the century will be children under the age of 15.
* Rural communities, located at least a hundred miles from the new land boundaries Scallion has seen, are the best places to live. Cities like Phoenix, which are presently located on this new coast, may not be safe places to be during the coming changes as Scallion is expecting water to flood perhaps as far as a hundred miles inland before receding to its new, permanent coastline. He also foresees wide-spread food shortages and rioting, especially in areas where there are large concentrations of people.
* Scallion advises no-one to move or relocate out of fear. Rather, he encourages people to seek guidance from Spirit and then stay, or go wherever they are directed.
* As the result of the catastrophic physical changes in America, both the American government and American economy will collapse.
* The United States of America will eventually restructure itself as thirteen colonies.
* By the turn of the century a new sun will appear in the skies. During the day it will appear as a small white light, similar to the way the moon looks when it is visible during daylight hours. In the evening, this new star, which will be blue in color, will appear as a bright light in the Milky Way. It will be approximately 10 times brighter than the brightest star or planet presently visible.
* Although not completely ruling out the possibility that some kind of miracle could alter the major upheavals he is predicting, Scallion generally believes the time has passed for there to be any major changes in the events he has outlined. He does, however, still believe it is possible to make changes in specific areas if enough people band together and correct the destructive thoughts and actions that are causing the Earth to react.
I think it could reasonably be stated that the predictions listed above may slightly lower Scallion?s accuracy rate from 88%. Oh, what the heck?.New Year?s Eve?family gathered around the radio??Midnight Express? theme blaring through the boom box? Art?s voice booming, ?From the high desert and the great American southwest"?.why should a trivial matter like the truth get in the way of a good time had by all?
milky way, 3D+
44 posts, Apr 2001
posted 04-30-2001 12:52 PM
I don't know about Scallion at this moment, but I know a little about his type of earth changes predictions. They relate the notion that "seers" cannot see beyond a point in time relative to the year 2012.
3D time for the earth as we know it today, right now, basically runs out around 2012. This planet, its inhabitants, and this entire space/time continuum will experience at shift into 4D. How this interaction is interpreted depends on the individual, body, mind, and soul.
So foreseeing earth changes may be relevant, but not interpreted accurately if those visions are only considered from a 3D perspective.
If chemtrail spraying is designed to alter living things, such as men in the earth, then it's because of the upcoming shift.
From what I gather, a whole storm of comets will make their appearance and soon thereafter we'll encounter a border crossing that propagates in a wave-like fashion cyclics through All That Is.
milky way, 3D+
44 posts, Apr 2001
posted 04-30-2001 10:19 PM
For those of you that think you'd rather be checking out soon, or that someone will make you check out, I have some news.
Any soul connected to a 3D body when the transition to 4D occurs will undergo any of countless possible experiences. But in each case one thing is certain: the entire entity complex will transition. So if you're in body then you, your mind, and your soul as a complex will transition into 4D.
Now once you're there how it is perceived and handled is entirely up to you and what you know and believe.
Wanna kick some butt against somebody? No problem. Just do it. Wanna stop the BS by lending a hand? Just do it. Wanna think the transition didn't happen and that you're still in 3D? Just do it.
When this planet transitions from 3D to 4D not all entities will end up in 4D. It depends on your ability to exist in 4D. If what happens in this world (injustice, hatred, oppression, deception, spite, war, et al) bother you then maybe you're a candidate to move into 4D. Maybe not. It's you evolution.
But if you happen to wind up in 4D due to your knowledge and experiences and abilities and needs, then you will be on a level playing field with the "Bad Guys", and so what's that mean to you?
If you think somebody is gonna wack you before you get a chance to experience all this stuff I talk about then I have some more news for you: If you believe it will happen then you lend to the potential that it will. Because that's how shared reality works. On the other hand, if you fully intend to stay in your current 3D body and then transition to 4D with the rest, well then, you'll be exactly what you think you are. Young, strong, powerful, weak, ugly, old, stupid, in hell, waiting for Jesus, sitting next to Buddha, kicking some Lizard/Gray ass, or waiting in the wings listening for the subtle and genuine requests for help. Whatever.
Just be careful what you believe, but belief isn't knowledge my friends. And knowledge is what gives you the power to protect yourselves, while your belief empowers others to defeat your protections.
Up to you how it turns out for you.