Chemtrail Central
Member's Area
Member List
What's Popular
Who's Linking
Image Database
Search Images
New Images
Link Database
Search Links
New Links
Chemtrail Forum
Active Topics
Who's Online
Flight Explorer
Silver Orbs
News Archive
Top Websites
  Chemtrail Central Forum
  Other Trails
  11 Microbiologists dead In 5 months

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Topic:   11 Microbiologists dead In 5 months

Topic page views:

Dan Rockwell
Hoka hey! - heyokas!

Stamford, CT, USA
1750 posts, Dec 2001

posted 05-05-2002 02:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Rockwell     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Scientists' deaths are under the microscope


Saturday, May 4, 2002 – Print Edition, Page A1

It's a tale only the best conspiracy theorist could dream up. Eleven microbiologists mysteriously dead over the span of just five months. Some of them world leaders in developing weapons-grade biological plagues. Others the best in figuring out how to stop millions from dying because of biological weapons. Still others, experts in the theory of bioterrorism. Throw in a few Russian defectors, a few nervy U.S. biotech companies, a deranged assassin or two, a bit of Elvis, a couple of Satanists, a subtle hint of espionage, a big whack of imagination, and the plot is complete, if a bit reminiscent of James Bond. The first three died in the space of just over a week in November.

Benito Que, 52, was an expert in infectious diseases and cellular biology at the Miami Medical School. Police originally suspected that he had been beaten on Nov. 12 in a carjacking in the medical school's parking lot. Strangely enough, though, his body showed no signs of a beating. Doctors then began to suspect a stroke.

Just four days after Dr. Que fell unconscious came the mysterious disappearance of Don Wiley, 57, one of the foremost microbiologists in the United States. Dr. Wiley, of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute at Harvard University, was an expert on how the immune system responds to viral attacks such as the classic doomsday plagues of HIV, ebola and influenza. He had just bought tickets to take his son to Graceland the following day. Police found his rental car on a bridge outside Memphis, Tenn. His body was later found in the Mississippi River. Forensic experts said he may have had a dizzy spell and have fallen off the bridge.

Just five days after that, the world-class microbiologist and high-profile Russian defector Valdimir Pasechnik, 64, fell dead. The pathologist who did the autopsy, and who also happened to be associated with Britain's spy agency, concluded he died of a stroke.Dr. Pasechnik, who defected to the United Kingdom in 1989, played a huge role in Russian biowarfare and helped to figure out how to modify cruise missiles to deliver the agents of mass biological destruction.

The next two deaths came four days apart in December. Robert Schwartz, 57, was stabbed and slashed with what police believe was a sword in his farmhouse in Leesberg, Va. His daughter, who identifies herself as a pagan high priestess, and several of her fellow pagans have been charged. Dr. Schwartz was an expert in DNA sequencing and pathogenic micro-organisms, who worked at the Center for Innovative Technology in Herndon, Va.

Four days later, Nguyen Van Set, 44, died at work in Geelong, Australia, in a laboratory accident. He entered an airlocked storage lab and died from exposure to nitrogen.

Other scientists at the animal diseases facility of the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization had just come to fame for discovering a virulent strain of mousepox, which could be modified to affect smallpox.

Then in February, the Russian microbiologist Victor Korshunov, 56, an expert in intestinal bacteria of children around the world, was bashed over the head near his home in Moscow. Five days later the British microbiologist Ian Langford, 40, was found dead in his home near Norwich, England, naked from the waist down and wedged under a chair. He was an expert in environmental risks and disease.

Two weeks later, two prominent microbiologists died in San Francisco. Tanya Holzmayer, 46, a Russian who moved to the U.S. in 1989, focused on the part of the human molecular structure that could be affected best by medicine. She was killed by fellow microbiologist Guyang (Matthew) Huang, 38, who shot her seven times when she opened the door to a pizza delivery. Then he shot himself.

The final two deaths came one day after the other in March. David Wynn-Williams, 55, a respected astrobiologist with the British Antarctic Survey, who studied the habits of microbes that might survive in outer space, died in a freak road accident near his home in Cambridge, England. He was hit by a car while he was jogging.The following day, Steven Mostow, 63, known as Dr. Flu for his expertise in treating influenza, and a noted expert in bioterrorism, died when the airplane he was piloting crashed near Denver.

So what does any of it mean?" Statistically, what are the chances?" wondered a prominent North American microbiologist reached last night at an international meeting of infectious-disease specialists in Chicago.

Janet Shoemaker, director of public and scientific affairs of the American Society for Microbiology in Washington, D.C., pointed out yesterday that there are about 20,000 academic researchers in microbiology in the U.S. Still, not all of these are of the elevated calibre of those recently deceased.

She had a chilling, final thought. When microbiologists die in a lab, there's a way of taking note of the deaths and adding them up. When they die in freakish accidents outside the lab, nobody keeps track.

Suspicious deaths
The sudden and suspicious deaths of 11 of the world's leading microbiologists.
Who they were:

1. Nov. 12, 2001-Benito Que was said to have been beaten in a Miami parking lot and died later.

2. Nov. 16, 2001-Don C. Wiley went missing. Was found Dec. 20. Investigators said he got dizzy on a Memphis bridge and fell to his death in a river.

3. Nov. 21, 2001-Vladimir Pasechnik, former high-level Russian microbiologist who defected in 1989 to the U.K. apparently died from a stroke.

4. Dec. 10, 2001-Robert M. Schwartz was stabbed to death in Leesberg, Va. Three Satanists have been arrested.

5. Dec. 14, 2001-Nguyen Van Set died in an airlock filled with nitrogen in his lab in Geelong, Australia.

6. Feb. 9, 2002-Victor Korshunov had his head bashed in near his home in Moscow.

7. Feb. 14, 2002-Ian Langford was found partially naked and wedged under a chair in Norwich, England.

8. 9. Feb. 28, 2002-San Francisco resident Tanya Holzmayer was killed by a microbiologist colleague, Guyang Huang, who shot her as she took delivery of a pizza and then apparently shot himself.

10. March 24, 2002-David Wynn-Williams died in a road accident near his home in Cambridge, England.

11. March 25, 2002-Steven Mostow of the Colorado Health Sciences Centre, killed in a plane he was flying near Denver.

[Edited 5 times, lastly by Thermit on 06-04-2002]

IP Logged

Dan Rockwell
Hoka hey! - heyokas!

Stamford, CT, USA
1750 posts, Dec 2001

posted 05-08-2002 01:18 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Rockwell     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I have just heard that there are now 19 microbiologists dead on the radio. I will post the information as soon as I can.

IP Logged

One moon circles

Damnit...I'm a doctor jim
3403 posts, Jul 2000

posted 05-08-2002 02:10 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for theseeker   Visit theseeker's Homepage!   Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
yeah buddy, I'm listening to that guy too and he's scaring the shit out of me...


IP Logged

Dan Rockwell
Hoka hey! - heyokas!

Stamford, CT, USA
1750 posts, Dec 2001

posted 05-08-2002 02:25 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Rockwell     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
That guy's scaring me too T/S. So far he's touched on a lot of stuff that Krissa and I have been posting here.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Dan Rockwell on 05-08-2002]

IP Logged

One moon circles

Damnit...I'm a doctor jim
3403 posts, Jul 2000

posted 05-08-2002 02:46 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for theseeker   Visit theseeker's Homepage!   Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
maybe we should let the folks in on who we are speakin' about...

what he has been sayin' ahs a ring of truth tuit...he did mention chemtrails, but I don't see the correlation, or understand the methodology of delivery..the points about whether years ago the flu or like rate was 2 million and is 8 now is unverified (when is omitted), but if true is interesting from the stand point of a well known concept that when you get sick from a virus you become resistant to that viri strain...

building the immune system would seem to be a logical defence against bio-weapons...

oh and congrats on the modship...

breaks over...


IP Logged

Chemtrail Information Agent

1277 posts, Oct 2000

posted 05-08-2002 02:46 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for David     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
What station are you tuned to?

IP Logged

One moon circles

Damnit...I'm a doctor jim
3403 posts, Jul 2000

posted 05-08-2002 03:01 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for theseeker   Visit theseeker's Homepage!   Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I don't know the art bell affilliate in california, but 710, 1110, 1200...

I don't know if you want to listen to this guy !

ignorance may be bliss in this case...


IP Logged

Dan Rockwell
Hoka hey! - heyokas!

Stamford, CT, USA
1750 posts, Dec 2001

posted 05-08-2002 12:48 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Rockwell     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
If anyone has been reading my "Our children are getting sick" thread and KrissaTMC2's "Things are getting worse by the minute" thread, this guy made comments about several of the articles that we posted on those threads during a radio interview as well as chemtrails and the deaths of as many as 19 microbiologists..

I haven't been able to find the information on all of the deceased microbiologists, but I did find some information when the list had been chaged from 11 to 14.

Prior to these deaths, on Oct. 4, a commercial jetliner traveling from Israel to Novosibirsk, Siberia was shot down over the Black Sea by an "errant" Ukrainian surface-to-air missile, killing all on board. The missile was over 100 miles off-course. Despite early news stories reporting it as a charter, the flight, Air Sibir 1812, was a regularly scheduled flight.

According to several press reports, including a Dec. 5 article by Barry Chamish and one on Jan. 13 by Jim Rarey (both available at, the plane is believed by many in Israel to have had as many as five passengers who were microbiologists. Both Israel and Novosibirsk are homes for cutting-edge microbiological research. Novosibirsk is known as the scientific capital of Siberia, and home to over 50 research facilities and 13 full universities for a population of only 2.5 million people.

At the time of the Black Sea crash, Israeli journalists had been sounding the alarm that two Israeli microbiologists had been recently murdered, allegedly by terrorists.

On Nov. 24 a Swissair flight from Berlin to Zurich crashed on its landing approach. Of the 33 persons on board, 24 were killed, including the head of the hematology department at Israel's Ichilov Hospital, as well as directors of the Tel Aviv Public Health Department and Hebrew University School of Medicine. They were the only Israelis on the flight.

The names of those killed, as reported in a subsequent Israeli news story but not matched to their job titles, were Avishai Berkman, Amiramp Eldor and Yaacov Matzner.

BTW, Thanks T/S

IP Logged

Never Surrender!

Greenwich, CT, USA
472 posts, Feb 2002

posted 05-20-2002 05:42 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for KrissaTMC2     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Here's a report about another 2 scientists that died prior to September 11th.

Lab Deaths Spark CDC Investigation
Questions Raised Over Handling of Bacteria
The Associated Press

A T L A N T A, Jan. 16 — A branch of the national Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will review the deaths of two scientists who died after inspecting samples of a life-threatening bacteria — including one from a New Jersey woman.

The deaths of the two microbiologists, one in Michigan and the other in Alabama, occurred within a six-month period. Both died shortly after working with samples containing the meningococcal organism, which can lead to meningitis.
"We're definitely concerned. Although [the lab deaths] are a rare occurrence, these are potentially preventable deaths," Dr. James Sejvar, an epidemiologist with the CDC's Meningitis and Special Pathogens branch, told The Star-Ledger of Newark for today's editions.

The review will determine what recommendations, if any, should be made regarding how lab workers examine the bacteria, Sejvar said.

While tests have determined the two scientists contracted their diseases from the lab samples, it is not known how that occurred.

The germ is a common bacteria many adults carry in the nose and throat without any harmful effects. However, for reasons still unclear, it can cause serious — and sometimes fatal — illnesses in others. It can develop into meningitis, an inflammation of the linings around the brain and spinal cord, or meningococcemia, an aggressive bloodstream infection.

Sejvar said there is no uniform consensus among lab workers on how to handle meningococcal specimens, and he only knows of 14 documented cases of lab deaths related to the germ since the beginning of the 20th century.

Christmas Day Death

The Michigan microbiologist, Linda Reese, 52, died Dec. 25, three days after she studied a sample from Tricia Zailo, 19, a Fairfield, N.J., resident who was a sophomore at Michigan State University. Zailo died Dec. 18, a few days after she returned home for the holidays.

Dr. David Johnson, medical director of the Michigan Department of Community Health, said tests eliminated meningitis as a possible cause of death for either woman.

The tests found no evidence of meningococcemia in Zailo, but did determine that Reese died from the bloodstream infection. Further tests proved she contracted the bacteria from the Zailo sample, Johnson said.

Tests conducted by the Essex County Medical Examiner's Office determined that Zailo died from toxic shock syndrome, said Emily Hornaday, a spokeswoman for the New Jersey Division of Criminal Justice.

In the Alabama case, Mike Thomas, 35, a microbiologist at the Crestwood Medical Center in Huntsville, died July 16, a few days after examining a sample taken from a 12-year-old girl who was diagnosed with meningitis and survived.

Dr. Debra Williams, epidemiologist for Madison County in Alabama, said tests determined that Thomas died from meningitis and that he contracted the disease from the girl's sample.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by KrissaTMC2 on 05-20-2002]

IP Logged

Dan Rockwell
Hoka hey! - heyokas!

Stamford, CT, USA
1750 posts, Dec 2001

posted 05-20-2002 11:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Rockwell     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
And they wonder how some of these nasty bugs escape from labs.

Here's two cases that were reported by the CDC concerning Laboratory-Acquired Meningococcal Disease in the year 2000.

Case 1. On July 15, 2000, an Alabama microbiologist aged 35 years presented to the emergency department of hospital A with acute onset of generalized malaise, fever, and diffuse myalgias. The patient was given a prescription for oral antibiotics and released. On July 16, the patient returned to hospital A, became tachycardic and hypotensive, and died 3 hours later. Blood cultures were positive for N. meningitidis serogroup C. Three days before the onset of symptoms, the patient had prepared a Gram's stain from the blood culture of a patient who was subsequently shown to have meningococcal disease; the microbiologist also had handled and subcultured agar plates containing cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) cultures of N. meningitidis serogroup C from the same patient. Co-workers reported that in the laboratory, aspiration of materials from blood culture bottles was performed at the open laboratory bench; biosafety cabinets, eye protection, or masks were not used routinely for this procedure. Results of pulsed-field gel electrophoresis (PFGE) and multilocus enzyme electrophoresis (MEE) testing at CDC indicated that the two isolates were indistinguishable. The laboratory at hospital A infrequently processed isolates of N. meningitidis and had not processed another meningococcal isolate during the previous 4 years.

Case 2. On December 24, 2000, a Michigan micro-biologist aged 52 years had acute onset of sore throat, vomiting, headache, and fever; by December 25, the patient had developed a petechial rash on both legs, which quickly evolved to widespread purpura. The patient presented to the emergency department of hospital B and died later that day of overwhelming sepsis. Blood cultures were positive for N. meningitidis serogroup C. The patient was a micro-biologist in the state public health laboratory and had worked on several N. meningitidis serogroup C isolates during the 2 weeks before becoming ill. That laboratory had handled a median of four meningococcal isolates per month (range: 0--11) during the previous 4 years. Co-workers reported that the patient had performed slide agglutination testing and recorded colonial morphology using typical biosafety level 2 (BSL 2) precautions; this did not entail the use of a biosafety cabinet. PFGE was performed at the state public health laboratory and at CDC on all four specimens handled by the microbiologist; results of this testing indicated that the isolates from the patient and from one of the recently handled laboratory samples were indistinguishable.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Dan Rockwell on 05-20-2002]

IP Logged

Never Surrender!

Greenwich, CT, USA
472 posts, Feb 2002

posted 06-03-2002 05:57 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for KrissaTMC2     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Today: June 03, 2002 at 15:10:24 PDT

Memphis Med. Examiner Attack Probed

MEMPHIS, Tenn.- Medical examiner O.C. Smith, who has worked on some of the city's most puzzling deaths, is at the center of another perplexing case: He was attacked over the weekend, bound with barbed wire and left with a bomb tied to his body.

Smith, 49, was attacked as he left work Saturday night and was found 2 hours later lying in a parking lot.

A bomb squad removed the device and Smith escaped without serious injury, returning to the scene with minor cuts and bruises to assist authorities. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, including a profiler, and the FBI were called in.

The motive for the attack remains unknown, but authorities believe Smith's work in helping police investigate murders and suicides plays a role. As medical examiner, Smith performs autopsies on murder victims from throughout western Tennessee and often testifies in court.

Among his recent cases was the death of Harvard University biologist Don Wiley, whose accidental fall from a Memphis bridge in December fueled fears of terrorist kidnappings. The medical examiner also helped identify the body of Katherine Smith, 49, a state driver's license examiner who was found burned beyond recognition in February the day before a hearing on federal charges of helping five Middle Eastern men obtain fake driver's licenses. No one has been charged in her death.

O.C. Smith's colleagues describe him as a dedicated professional. Deputy Police Chief Bob Wright said Smith takes his work extremely seriously.

"You call him at 2 o'clock in the morning and say you've got a body and he's there," said Wright, a former homicide detective.

Smith, who has declined to talk with reporters since the attack, was left in the parking lot of the Shelby County Regional Forensic Center on the campus of the University of Tennessee medical school. He suffered a burn on his face from a chemical thrown or sprayed in his eyes to subdue him.

Gene Marquez, the ATF agent in charge in Memphis, said the bomb strapped to Smith was similar to another "unsophisticated" explosive device found in March in a hallway near Smith's lab.

Both devices were designed to hurt people, Marquez said.

Police have not publicly made a link between the explosives and a letter threatening Smith that was sent to the district attorney's office in June 2001.

The anonymous letter was sent while a judge was hearing evidence in the case of convicted murderer Philip Workman, whose attorneys were trying to get his death sentence overturned. The attorneys challenged the validity of Smith's laboratory tests, which had aided prosecutors.

Smith's testimony supported Workman's conviction on charges of murdering a Memphis police officer in 1981. Workman doesn't deny taking part in a shootout with police but says the fatal bullet was fired by a fellow officer, not him. The courts have stayed the execution and Workman remains on death row.

The typed letter accused Smith of lying and referred to Workman as an innocent "LAMB OF GOD."

"Long have I waited for my HOLY ORDER to fight against the DOCTOR-KILLER abortionists, but now I know OUR LORD was saving me for something larger," the letter said.

The letter writer said he was incensed by a claim by one of Workman's attorneys that Smith had shaded his testimony against Workman. Smith said at the time that he had not received any letters himself but was taking the threats "very seriously."

Smith was named chief medical examiner in January 1999 after working as an assistant pathologist in Memphis for more than 20 years.

Known as an expert on firearms and ballistics, Smith is a captain in the Naval Reserves Medical Corps and served active duty in Desert Storm. He also is an associate professor of forensic pathology at the medical school where his office located.

He once said in a newspaper interview that he picked Memphis as his place to practice forensic pathology because the medical examiner's office was associated with a medical school and because the city had a high murder rate.

IP Logged

Commitees of Correspondence

The Minuteman State
6333 posts, Jun 2001

posted 01-16-2003 02:43 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mech   Visit Mech's Homepage!   Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Bumped for timeliness...

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Mech on 02-25-2004]

IP Logged

Commitees of Correspondence

The Minuteman State
6333 posts, Jun 2001

posted 01-16-2003 03:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mech   Visit Mech's Homepage!   Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

IP Logged

Senior Member

Central Washington
499 posts, Apr 2001

posted 10-14-2003 12:06 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Catnip57     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
This seemed like a good spot for this article.

The Murder Of Dr. David Kelly
Part One of Two
Medium Rare
By Jim Rarey

=(This first part lays out the case from the evidence presented in the Hutton inquiry why the death of Dr. David Kelly was not by suicide. Part two will show the reasons, in this writerâs opinion, Dr. Kelly was killed.)

On Thursday, July 17th sometime between 3 and 3:30pm, Dr. David Kelly started out on his usual afternoon walk. About 18 hours later, searchers found his body, left wrist slit, in a secluded lane on Harrowdown Hill. Kelly, the UK's premier microbiologist, was in the center of a political maelstrom having been identified as the 'leak' in information about the 'dossier' Prime Minister Tony Blair had used to justify the war against Iraq.

While the Hutton inquiry appears set to declare Kelly's death a suicide and the national media are already treating it as a given, there are numerous red flags raised in the testimony and evidence at the inquiry itself.

Kelly's body was likely moved from where he died to the site where two search volunteers with a search dog found it. The body was propped up against a tree according to the testimony of both volunteers. The volunteers reported the find to police headquarters, Thames Valley Police (TVP) and then left the scene. On their way back to their car, they met three 'police' officers, one of them named Detective Constable Graham Peter Coe.

Coe and his men were alone at the site for 25-30 minutes before the first police actually assigned to search the area arrived (Police Constables Sawyer and Franklin) and took charge of the scene from Coe. They found the body flat on its back a short distance from the tree, as did all subsequent witnesses.

A logical explanation is that Dr. Kelly died at a different site and the body was transported to the place it was found. This is buttressed by the medical findings of livor mortis (post mortem lividity), which indicates that Kelly died on his back, or at least was moved to that position shortly after his death. Propping the body against the tree was a mistake that had to be rectified.

The search dog and its handler must have interrupted whoever was assigned to go back and move the body to its back before it was done. After the volunteers left the scene the body was moved to its back while DC Coe was at the scene.

Five witnesses said in their testimony that two men accompanied Coe. Yet, in his testimony, Coe maintained there was only one other beside himself. He was not questioned about the discrepancy.

Researchers, including this writer, assume the presence of the 'third man' could not be satisfactorily explained and so was being denied.

Additionally, Coe's explanation of why he was in the area is unsubstantiated. To the contrary, when PC Franklin was asked if Coe was part of the search team he responded, 'No. He was at the scene. I had no idea what he was doing there or why he was there. He was just at the scene when PC Sawyer and I arrived.'

Franklin was responsible for coordinating the search with the chief investigating officer and then turning it over to Sawyer to assemble the search team and take them to the assigned area. They were just starting to leave the station (about 9am on the 18th) to be the first search team on the ground (excepting the volunteers with the search dog) when they got word the body had been found.

A second red flag is the nature of the wounds on Kelly's wrist. Dr. Nicholas Hunt, who performed the autopsy, testified there were several superficial 'scratches' or cuts on the wrist and one deep wound that severed the ulnar artery but not the radial artery.

The fact that the ulnar artery was severed, but not the radial artery, strongly suggests that the knife wound was inflicted drawing the blade from the inside of the wrist (the little finger side closest to the body) to the outside where the radial artery is located much closer to the surface of the skin than is the ulnar artery. For those familiar with first aid, the radial artery is the one used to determine the pulse rate.

Just hold your left arm out with the palm up and see how difficult it would be to slash across the wrist avoiding the radial artery while severing the ulnar artery. However, a second person situated to the left of Kelly who held or picked up the arm and slashed across the wrist would start on the inside of the wrist severing the ulnar artery first.

A reasonably competent medical examiner or forensic pathologist would certainly be able to determine in which direction the knife was drawn across the wrist. That question was never asked nor the answer volunteered. In fact, a complete autopsy report would state in which direction the wounds were inflicted. The coronerâs inquest was never completed as it was preempted by the Hutton inquiry and the autopsy report will not be made public. Neither will the toxicology report.

Two paramedics who arrived by ambulance at the same time as Franklin and Sawyer (some time after 9am) and accompanied them to where the body was located. After checking the eyes and signs of a pulse or breathing, they attached four electro-cardiogram pads to Kelly's chest and hooked them up to a portable electro-cardiograph. When no signs of heart activity were found they unofficially confirmed death. One paramedic (Vanessa Hunt) said the Police asked them to leave the pads on the body. The other paramedic (David Bartlett) said they always left the pads on the body.
Both paramedics testified that DC Coe had two men with him. Curiously, both also volunteered that there was a surprisingly small amount of blood at the scene for an artery having been severed.

When the forensic pathologist (Dr. Nicholas Hunt) who performed the autopsy testified, he described copious amounts of blood at the scene. He also described scratches and bruises that Kelly 'stumbling around' in the heavy underbrush may have caused. He said there was no indication of a struggle or Kelly having been forcibly restrained.

However, the police made an extensive search of the area and found no indication of anyone, including Kelly, having been in the heavy underbrush.

Strangely, none of the witnesses mentioned anything about rigor mortis (stiffening of the body) which is useful in setting the approximate time of death. Even Dr. Hunt, when was asked directly what changes on the body he observed that would have happened after death, failed to mention rigor mortis. He only named livor mortis. Hunt set the time of death within a range of 4:15pm on the 17th to 1:15am the next morning. He based the estimate on body temperature which he did not take until 7:15pm on the 19th, some seven hours after he arrived on the scene.

A forensic biologist (Roy James Green) had been asked to examine the scene. He said the amount of blood he saw was consistent with a severed artery. Green works for the same private company (Forensic Alliance) as Dr. Hunt. A majority of the company's work is done for police organizations.

The afternoon of the 18th DC Coe turned up at the Kelly residence accompanied by a man identified only as 'an attachment,' who acted as an 'exhibits officer' presumably collecting documents in behalf of some other government agency.

Detective Constable Coe and those accompanying him are somewhat of a mystery. There are no corroborating witnesses to any of his actions to which he testified (other than 'just being there' at the scene where the body was found).
However, on a listing of evidence provided to the Hutton inquiry by Thames Valley Police is a reference to a document described thusly, 'TVP Tactical Support Major Incident Policy Book·Between 1430 17.07.03 and 930 18.07.03. DCI Alan Young. It is labeled ănot for release - Police operational information.' Many of the exhibits are labeled that way or are not to be released as personal information.

The police took over 300 statements from witnesses but less than 70 were forwarded to the Hutton inquiry. Witness statements were not to be released (even to the inquiry) unless the witness signed an authorization permitting it. TVP also withheld witness interviews they did not consider 'relevant' to the inquiry. Witnesses were not put under oath so it is impossible for the public to know if their public statements are at variance with what they told police. The 'tactical support' document must have been considered relevant to the inquiry on Kelly's death or it wouldn't have been forwarded.

So this 'tactical support' began at 2:30pm on the 17th, about one hour before Dr. Kelly left the house on his final walk. It ended at 9:30am the following morning about the time DC Coe and his men left the death scene. The obvious question is, to what was TVP giving tactical support? The name given the effort was 'Operation Mason.'

(In part two of this report, we will lay out some of the reasons (that you won't see in the national media) Dr. Kelly could not be allowed to live.)

(In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.)
Permission is granted to reproduce this article in its entirety.
The author is a freelance writer based in Romulus, Michigan. He is a former newspaper editor and investigative reporter, a retired customs administrator and accountant, and a student of history and the U.S. Constitution.
If you would like to receive Medium Rare articles directly, please contact the author at

IP Logged

New Member

1 posts, Oct 2003

posted 10-17-2003 04:39 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for gunnarj     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Another Top Microbiologist Dead

LSU West Nile Researcher, 46, Dies In Pickup Crash On I-12

By Josh Noel
Advocate staff writer

Michael Perich, an LSU professor who helped fight the spread of the West Nile virus died Saturday morning in a one-vehicle car accident. He was 46.Walker Police Chief Elton Burns said Sunday that Perich of 5227 River Bend Blvd., Baton Rouge, crashed his Ford pickup truck about 4:30 a.m. Saturday, while heading west on Interstate 12 in Livingston Parish.

Perich's truck veered right off the highway about 3 miles east of Walker, flipped and landed in rainwater, Burns said.

Perich, who was wearing his seat belt, drowned. The cause of the crash is under investigation, Burns said.

Perich, who worked for the U.S. Army for more than 15 years, joined the LSU faculty in August 2001 as an assistant professor of medical entomology.

In addition to West Nile, Perich had also studied malaria and several other diseases, said Tim Schowalter, head of LSU's entomology department.

"He was one of our stars," Schowalter said. "He was well known. While he was here, I certainly got to know the depth and breadth of his character and talent."

Perich worked with the East Baton Rouge Parish Mosquito Control and Rodent Abatement District to determine whether mosquitoes in the area carried West Nile.

He also worked with several other parishes to establish mosquito-abatement districts, said colleague Jack Baldwin, a professor of entomology.

"He certainly impressed me with his desire and incentive to do research, teach students and provide answers for the community," Baldwin said. "In the short time he was here, he was a leader in mosquito research."

Perich said in an interview with The Advocate in 2002 that his Army career led him to spend seven or eight months every year traveling the world.

He said he had been robbed at gunpoint, shot down while flying over Africa, ridden through the jungles of countless countries and suffered through malaria and dengue fever.

"He probably does more field work than any entomologist based in the United States that I know of," Robert A. Wirtz, chief of entomology at the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, has said of Perich.

"Mike is one of the few entomologists with the experience to go out and save lives today."

Perich was raised in Nebraska and earned his bachelor's degree at Iowa State University, where he graduated with three majors: chemistry, entomology and zoology. He earned his master's and doctorate from Oklahoma State.

From 1986 to 1992, Perich worked at Fort Detrick in Frederick, Md., as the vector suppression program manager and research medical entomologist.

In 1992, he moved to work for the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research and continued his travels to Southeast Asia, Central and South America, Korea and Africa. Perich did a lot of work with testing ways to keep disease-bearing insects, such as mosquitoes, away from people. His research looked at the use of various area insecticides, personal insect repellents and traps.

Among his other skills, Perich spoke Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Russian, Polish, Hungarian and Swahili.

He is survived by his wife, Audrey Perich, and daughter Sarah Perich, both of Baton Rouge, and his mother, Rita Perich, of Omaha, Neb., among others.

Visitation will be at Rabenhorst Funeral Home, 825 Government St., from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. today. Visitation is at St. Aloysius Catholic Church, 2025 Stuart Ave., from 11 a.m. until Mass of Christian burial at 1 p.m. Tuesday, celebrated by the Rev. Rich Luberti. A private interment service will take place at a later date.

IP Logged

mark sky

1146 posts, Jun 2001

posted 11-29-2003 05:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mark sky     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
more on Michael Perich
and upon the same day, annouther microbiologist filled out at
looks like good old Penn State took down the last site, but it was titled
"Man arrested, charged after smearing airline passengers with blood" by Jim Smith
Knight Ridder Newspapers
dated Philadephia PA the same day as the above microbiologist died
it started
"a former Pennsylvania State University environmemental MICROBIOLOGIST allegedly horrified fellow passengers on a flight from philadelpia to england by smearing several of them with his own blood"
his name was John P. Hegarty

[Edited 2 times, lastly by mark sky on 11-29-2003]

IP Logged

Agent Provocateur

1064 posts, Nov 2002

posted 11-29-2003 09:11 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for shatoga     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Are the deaths accidental?
Are some of them killing themselves because of remorse over something they've done?
Are they being killed to shut them up?
If so; What is it they might have revealed?

>the most devastating epidemic in recorded world history....Recently the virus has been reconstructed from the tissue of a dead soldier...<,0,1969870.story?coll=sns-ap-health-headlines

>By Associated Press

November 25, 2003, 10:40 PM EST

DENVER -- Three more children have died of flu-related illnesses, bringing to at least four the number of fatalities in Colorado this season, officials said Tuesday. <

>Colorado has had 2,648 confirmed cases of the flu this season, including more than 1,100 reported in just four days, the most dramatic surge in the virus in at least five years.

"It's crazy," said Denver pediatrician Dean Prina, who saw 40 children Monday. "It started earlier this year and seems more intense. It's among the worst flu seasons I've seen in my 23 years."

Colorado's outbreak is considered widespread, the most serious category. Texas and Nevada also have widespread outbreaks, the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported. <

>Officials said the actual number of cases is probably much higher than the reported number because most adults with the virus don't see a doctor.

Me: Has the 1918 flu epidemic been reborn?

Although history officially named it "the Spanish Flu"
Truth is that it began at Ft. Riley Kansas among soldiers who had been inoculated a few days before.
>The origins of this influenza variant is not precisely known. It is thought to have originated in China in a rare genetic shift of the influenza virus. The recombination of its surface proteins created a virus novel to almost everyone and a loss of herd immunity. Recently the virus has been reconstructed from the tissue of a dead soldier and is now being genetically characterized. The name of Spanish Flu came from the early affliction and large mortalities in Spain (BMJ,10/19/1918) where it allegedly killed 8 million in May (BMJ, 7/13/1918). However, a first wave of influenza appeared early in the spring of 1918 in Kansas and in military camps throughout the US. Few noticed the epidemic in the midst of the war.<

There have always been a percentage of people who get the flu from the inoculation.
>Do you want any of the following vaccine constituents in YOUR bloodstream?

Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)

Phenol, also known as carbolic acid (this is used as a disinfectant, dye)

Formaldehyde, a known cancer-causing agent

Aluminum, which is associated with Alzheimer's disease and seizures and also cancer producing in laboratory mice (it is used as an additive to promote antibody response)

Thimerosal (a mercury disinfectant/preservative) can result in brain injury and autoimmune disease

Neomycin and Streptomycin (used as antibiotics) have caused allergic reaction in some people.
Vaccines are also grown and strained through animal or human tissue like monkey kidney tissue, chicken embryo, embryonic guinea pig cells, calf serum, and human diploid cells (the dissected organs of aborted human fetuses as in the case of rubella, hepatitis A, and chickenpox vaccines).<

>Posted on Fri, Nov. 28, 2003

New anti-flu course urged
By Seth Borenstein
Knight Ridder

WASHINGTON - A severe and early outbreak of flu is striking now in Texas, Colorado, Scotland and England,...<

Me: Don't microbiologists MODIFY virus and microbes to weaken them for innoculations"

>The flu striking Colorado, Texas and the United Kingdom now is a strain called Fujian. It is a MODIFICATION of a particularly serious kind of flu, called H3N2, that has been afflicting humans for at least 35 years.

This nasty version has the potential to double the normal 35,000 annual U.S. flu deaths, researchers say. Four children died in Denver this week, officials said.

``We will probably see more excess deaths this year than we saw in the 1968 pandemic,'' said Dr. W. Paul Glezen, director of the Influenza Research Center at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. ``We have to expect this year that we'll see mortality in the range of 65,000 to 70,000, which is high.''<

Me: don't microbiologists also develop bio weapons and test thier weapons in animal experiments?

>New animal strains

As bad as Fujian is, however, experts fear something worse: the passage to human beings of an entirely new strain that would spread more quickly and with deadlier effect because people do not have immunity. Such strains are now running rampant in birds and pigs.<

How would a military application of a bio weapon spread the disease?
Chemtrail type spraying?
How about birds?
Birds effectively spread West Nile all over North America.

>something worse: the passage to human beings of an entirely new strain that would spread more quickly and with deadlier effect because people do not have immunity. Such strains are now running rampant in birds and pigs.<

Are the deaths accidental?
Are some of them killing themselves because of remorse over something they've done?
Are they being killed to shut them up?
If so; What is it they might have revealed?

>...Recently the virus has been reconstructed from the tissue of a dead soldier and is now being genetically characterized....<
>The influenza pandemic of 1918-1919 killed more people than the Great War, known today as World War I (WWI), at somewhere between 20 and 40 million people. It has been cited as the most devastating epidemic in recorded world history. More people died of influenza in a single year than in four-years of the Black Death Bubonic Plague from 1347 to 1351. Known as "Spanish Flu" or "La Grippe" the influenza of 1918-1919 was a global disaster. <

IP Logged

mark sky

1146 posts, Jun 2001

posted 12-02-2003 01:57 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mark sky     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

(Dead aerisol disease scientist many years ago)
Sidney Gottlieb

The man who hand-carried to Leopoldville (Kinshasa) 'lethal biological material' cultured specifically to kill Patrice Lumumba died on 15 March in Virginia. Sidney Gottlieb, 80, also known as Joseph Schneider, was born on 3 August 1918 to Hungarian Jewish immigrants. With a chemistry degree from Wisconsin and a doctorate in bio-organic chemistry from the California Institute of Technology, Dr Gottlieb joined the CIA in 1951 as chief of its technical services division. Two years later he was made responsible for a literally mind-manipulating project called MKULTRA, ironically along the same lines as Nazi scientists had experimented upon Jewish and other prisoners.

Authorised presumably by President Eisenhower, the assassination of the nationalist Congolese leader Patrice Lumumba had been ordered as 'an urgent and prime objective' by the director of the CIA, Allen Dulles. The lethal material, carried by Gottlieb in a diplomatic pouch, was a Congo-specific virus cultured for its fatal effect.

Other subjects of Gottlieb's attempts at scientific assassination included Fidel Castro of Cuba, Jamal Abd an-Nasir of Egypt and Abd al-Karim Qasim of Iraq.

Anyway, fabricating toxins or assassination was not the only job for which Dr Gottlieb had been responsible. His main work was producing and experimenting with mind-altering chemicals. His laboratory stored every kind of poison and deadly pathogens as well as pills and potions that could disorientate and confuse their victims.

Project MKULTRA involved 80 institutions. Among them were universities, colleges, hospitals, and various state and private institutions, including some specially created front organisations, such as the Society for Investigation of Human Ecology, Scientific Engineering Institute etc. One participating specialist, Dr Frank Olson, who was working on airborne delivery of germs, ingested a LSD-spiked drink and reportedly committed suicide.
(my note, he fell out of a highrise window)
Gottlieb had served the drink to a group of scientists as an 'unwitting' experiment.

Witting or unwitting, the MKULTRA experiments were by any account as bizarre as they were immoral though probably neither adjective meant anything insofar as Gottlieb, his masters and his team of scientists were concerned. In one experiment which was carried out over a period of eight years, Gottlieb set up a string of brothels in San Francisco where unwary customers were used as guinea pigs to test the drugs developed by his lab and CIA scientists observed the behaviour of their subjects through two-way mirrors.

A Senate investigation in 1975 presided over by Senator Church concluded that 'these programmes resulted in substantial violations of the rights of individuals within the United States', though there is no evidence that such 'substantial violations' of rights, whether of Americans or non-Americans, have since come to a stop.

IP Logged

Senior Member

Central Washington
499 posts, Apr 2001

posted 04-09-2004 12:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Catnip57     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Wow... here's a most interesting article.. I hope no harm comes to this gentleman... too many of these guys are getting bumped off.


Area 51 Microbiologist
Dr. Dan Burisch Ready To Talk

Dr. Dan Burisch, who is in lock-down, working with the Lotus project, seeks immunity to stand before a Congressional hearing or other appropriate public body, to disclose his first-hand knowledge, with proof, of U.S. government involvement in designer viruses and other black-ops.

LAS VEGAS, NV USA (PRWEB) April 8 2004 -- Dr. Dan Burisch has first-hand knowledge of the U.S. government's involvement in funding the creation of designer viruses for use in biowarfare and other applications. He is also intimately privy to other covert operations that violate normal standards of human ethics.

Because such involvement could implicate him for war crimes charges, he requests full immunity before making such disclosure. The terms of his agreement prohibit that he should specifically request such an appointment for disclosure. He has stated that if subpoenaed he will disclose what he knows, answering specific questions directly.

By splicing together components of various organisms, microbiologists today are able to create new living organism with specific outcomes, both in terms of target as well as resulting disease.

Burisch stated that microbiologists have a way of encoding their "signature" into the designer DNA they create, whether in short sequences or those long enough to encode an entire virus.

As a possible scenario, for example, the signature could be comprised of a short segment of base-pairs that bear the microbiologists mark in such a way that other microbiologists can see the signature and readily identify it.

Because Burisch does not yet have such disclosure immunity granted, he spoke hypothetically, saying that if there were a microbiologist involved in such activities, that the microbiologist could place his signature on the resulting organism, unbeknownst to those authorizing the project. That signature could then be called forth from all progeny organisms as evidence of the laboratory origin of the organism, and of the exact microbiologist who created the organism.

This would then provide unambiguous proof more telling than finger prints in a crime scene. In this case, such finger prints are placed there intentionally with the intent of providing retrospective proof of the deed.

Burisch would also like to press for disclosure of other matters of which he has first-hand knowledge and evidence.

The revealing of his signature will also prove that Burisch is indeed a Ph.D. level microbiologist -- a title that was erased when he was inducted into his present covert operation. That erasure was so complete that one could hardly find evidence that Danny B Catselas Burisch ever lived if it were not for the Internet and private sharing of documents of evidence. Catselas was his father's last name. He had his name legally changed to Burisch with a recent marriage to a woman by that last name, who is also a principal in the covert operations.

He is presently working on the Lotus project at Area 51 north of Las Vegas, in a secret extra-budget operation under the umbrella direction of a non-elected shadow international governing body that has covert ties to the U.S. government and with extra-terrestrials.

The Lotus project involves studies of what is called a "Ganesh particle" which is capable of repairing damages cells. The Ganesh particle itself, which gives off light, has characteristics of being a living intelligence.

Burisch has witnessed an extra-terrestrial being first-hand at Area 51. That exposure included touch, probing, measuring body function, communication via hand signals.

Burisch is witness to human subjects being held against their will for experimentation per covert treaties between the U.S. government and extra-terrestrial governing bodies. The treaty, called Tau-IX, allows for abduction, removal of blood and reproductive samples and tissue; and does not control whether humans are maimed, tortured or that they might expire.

Burisch does not believe that these activities should be held back from the knowledge of the American and International lay community. His desire for disclosure is shared by others of his colleagues.

There are even those among the directorate who are helping to leak information from inside the covert operations out into public domain.

A primary vector for this disclosure has been taking place on an unmoderated forum at under a thread about Dan Burisch that is now in its fifth volume, with over 10,000 posts in all. There, those on the "inside" of the covert operations ,who are defecting against their obligations to non-disclosure, post information to the forum where it is openly analyzed for authenticity and catalogued.

This forum thread commenced approximately six months ago and recently had been losing momentum due to lack of concrete information. Even with the occasional patch in to Burisch with a web cam, there was no way to prove that the web cam footage was not taken at a prior date.

Those on the forum were not even sure Burisch was actually alive, and that it was him that they were conversing with on these privileged disclosures on rare occasion.

As someone in the know has watched this process, he recently decided to actually let two people from the "outside" have an in-person meeting with Dr. Dan Burisch. Per a request made by a major forum participant, Harry Dschaak (forum name: harrdrawk), an invitation was extended for him and write-in U.S. Presidential Candidate, Sterling D. Allan (forum name: wallrace), to have an in-person meeting with Burisch.

A first attempt was made on April 3. The meeting was to have taken place in front of the UNLV campus Leid library at 10:00 am. The two outsiders were coming in under the cover of being inside directorate. This cover was exposed prior to the meeting when it was determined by security that there were no inside directorate coming into Vegas on the day appointed.

A second and successful attempt took place two days later at another location, where a window of one hour stretched into three as the two outsiders identified themselves with a pass code that only could have been given them from someone trusted on the inside.

On the following day, Allan reported on that encounter with a post to the GLP forum. That was then followed up the next day, April 7, with a leaked message in which Dan Burisch responded point-by-point to Allan's report, as requested by an individual named "J1 (Majesty/Directorate PD/SF, Washington, D.C.)".

The leaking of that document constitutes perhaps the most unambiguous source of information regarding this covert operation that has yet been obtained.

Within minutes of that post being made, the forum went down. But those who intimately watch the forum immediately got on the phone with each other and made a copy of the relevant page and circulated it among their mailing lists.

When asked if this is the biggest development since the forum thread commenced six months ago, Dschaak, Allan's running mate, replied, "No, this is the biggest thing to happen since the JFK assassination. We are on the verge of alien disclosure -- something we have been seeking for decades."

Dschaak is in process of assembling a brief list of questions that should be posed to Burisch in a hearing. Over the past six months, GLP has accumulated a list of key questions to ask based on the intelligence they have been gathering.

The above press release is found at

Dan Burisch' leaked reply to Sterling Allan's report.
Allan's report of the April 5 meeting with Burisch
Back-up copy of Allan's report of his meeting with Dan Burisch
Back-up copy of Burisch' reply to Allan.
See: Forum > Thread about "Burisch" Peter7's library of GLP posts and key documents.
Allan/Dschaak Campaign site.

Skywatch International, hosted by Bill Hamilton, who interviewed Burisch in a room at UNLV on Sept. 18, 2002. He also visited with Burisch in March of 2004, but was under non-disclosure in that communication, as part of the project.


Harry Dschaak
phone: 208-548-2448; cell: 208-431-9346

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Catnip57 on 04-09-2004]

IP Logged

Trust the Universe

1017 posts, Jul 2003

posted 04-09-2004 01:38 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for JerseyBluEyz     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Catnip: I just finished reading that at Rense and had the same exact thought regarding his safety! Interesting thing is, I never heard of this man before today. I sure wouldn't want to be a microbiologist this day and age!

IP Logged

Senior Member

Central Washington
499 posts, Apr 2001

posted 04-09-2004 04:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Catnip57     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
JBE:I sure wouldn't want to be a microbiologist this day and age!

Me neither... I've read information about this guy in the past... it blew me away! There for a while every one thought he was dead... if you get the chance visit those links...of course I warn you ... it might give you some nightmares..

IP Logged

New Member

1 posts, May 2004

posted 05-23-2004 12:32 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for KevinCarlson     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
This link gives the annual death rate from all causes as 8.5 per 1,000.

Limiting our count to the deaths of college-educated age people and older:

From 25- 44 the death rate per 100,000 people is 177.8
From 45- 64 the death rate per 100,000 people is 708
For people over 65 the death rate per 100,000 people is 5,071.40

This gives us a total of about 886 per 100,000 for career-aged people, or 177 deaths per 20,000 microbiology researchers per year.

Why the interest in only 19 (or so) of the 354 (or so) researchers who have died during the past two years?

IP Logged

Commitees of Correspondence

The Minuteman State
6333 posts, Jun 2001

posted 05-23-2004 11:12 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mech   Visit Mech's Homepage!   Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Ever think that certain people working on DEADLY MICROBES and viruses keep BIG SECRETS?..THEREFORE are AT RISK to being SHUT UP if they talk?

Oh blind can you be?

IP Logged

All times are CT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Chemtrail Central

Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.45c